Logistiker som också kan ha andra yrkestitlar, exempelvis Supply Chain Manager, kan arbeta med att planera, styra och utforma ett företags material- och informationsflöden.
Som logistiker har du en helhetssyn. Att rätt vara finns på rätt plats i rätt tid är en förutsättning för effektiv produktion och försäljning i ett företag. I transportföretag arbetar logistiker med lager- och transportplanering.
Relevanta eftergymnasiala utbildningar finns på högskolenivå och kan också finnas inom Yrkeshögskolan.
Arbetslivserfarenhet och kunskaper inom lagerhantering, produktion, transport och spedition är mycket meriterande om man vill satsa på att bli en logistiker.
En person med kompetens inom logistik/spedition kan arbeta som Demand supply planner, dvs i en yrkesroll där man kopplar samman kunskap om kunderna och om den kommersiella verksamheten med logistik och IT-lösningar.
Bring E-commerce & Logistics AB
IKEA Supply – Supply Chain Development
Location: Älmhult, Sweden
IKEA Supply is part of IKEA Range & Supply and is responsible for securing that the product offer is produced and delivered to our customers. We lead the supply agenda across many functions and work together with all business areas, different business units, but also retail markets to secure customer availability in all markets and sales channels at lowest total cost.
Supply Chain Development is going into the next phase of a great journey. By gathering the end-to-end supply chain development agenda into one organisation, embedding process and the development and management of digital solutions into the business, we create the best preconditions for meeting the future with the right competences and business capabilities. By this we will also create the preconditions to a world class supply chain that enable IKEA to efficiently respond to the ever-changing customer needs. The SCD function includes five areas; Sourcing, Design & Planning, Execution, Intralogistics & Market logistics. Additionally SCD has three assignments to lead and keep together the overarching development in the field of Technology in Supply, Packaging & Identification for total IKEA and the Development Networks to lead collaborative innovation approach around Logistics and Fulfilment. Three support functions will be key to support the whole organisation: BN & Portfolio mgmt., Communication and People & Culture. Our mission is to design & secure the preconditions for a world class supply chain, run and improve everyday solutions, keep together and optimise the development and innovation agenda.
As a Need Planner you will lead the need planning process to secure an efficient and effective Supply chain planning through an accurate and balanced Need Plan that achieves agreed Service Level at lowest total cost. You are responsible for the stock structure in assigned range and to review and balance the total need versus capacity in order to make an executable supply plan. You will also be responsible to plan the need in the product change process.
As a Need Planner you will also, among other assignments:
• Contribute in leading initiatives together with Supply chain stakeholders in order to identify potential overstock / stock out situations and to act on deviations
• Take lead within Sales & Supply Planning and collaborate with all value chain partners in order to secure agreed service levels at lowest total cost
• Proactively create, execute and follow up need plans on operational and tactical level and act on deviations when needed
• Contribute to defining the optimal replenishment solution, together with the different stakeholders in the supply chain in order to have the optimal replenishment set up
• Lead and / or contribute in additional assignments within or across the function
As a person you have a passion for planning and leading in a global assignment. You get motivated by taking leadership in the supply agenda for your range and building trust and relationships with multiple stakeholders by using your communication skills in the best possible way.
You have proven experience and knowledge in:
• Supply Chain Planning processes
• How Need Planning adds value to service level and cost
• Need and capacity planning tools and systems
• Solving problems through analytical reasoning
• Analysing large amounts of data
We offer you a position in a fast paced, truly global environment with an endless supply of future opportunities!
Please note that this position will be located in Älmhult, Sweden.
We welcome all applications. In the first selection process, we will consider candidates from current Supply Chain Development organisation. Submit your application, CV and letter of motivation, online via our recruitment system SmartRecruiters no later than 5th June 2020.
If you have any questions about the role, please contact Henrik Tornerefelt at +46 702210889. About recruitment process, please contact Kristyna Brabcova at +46 733 427 586.
Looking forward receiving your application!
IKEA of Sweden AB
Uniflex Sverige AB
We are looking for a new proactive E-commerce Coordinator for logistics and sales support as a member of our team in Stockholm.
Fancé AB is a fast-growing company who delivers quality Scandinavia products to consumers. Based in Stockholm, Fancé has built a sound business model for cross-border E-commerce trading with China. Our main products are Scandinavia nutrition supplements, skin care and lifestyle related products.
Task and responsibility
The primary responsibility in this roll will be to provide logistics and operational support for good e-commerce flow to China, including:
- Connecting our customs declaration service partner in China for products declaration
- Booking air logistics, following up, and handling problems (transfer, damaged goods, changed flight, etc)
- Purchasing goods in Sweden
- Receiving local orders and registering orders for shipping
- Packing packages and pallets
- Other tasks for Cross-border E-commerce, including sales statistics, inventorying, and billing
No branch experience is required. But you must be a quick learner. You will learn the routing and all about the job in our company. The following skill are required:
- At least 1 year’ working experience in a fast-paced enterprise
- Good IT skills in Microsoft Office, primarily Excel
- Written and oral fluency in English and Chinese. Chinese as Native Language is preferred.
To be successful in this role, you have an ability to multitask and adapt to changing priorities, working effectively within structured systems and tight deadlines. Important qualities for this role are excellent organizational skills and a proactive approach to ensure that the assignment needs are met, and that the assignment runs smoothly. You will work closely with colleagues with a ‘can do’ attitude and willingness to support the development of our business.
The following are optional:
- Swedish drive license
This is a full time and permanent position with at least six-month trial period in Stockholm/Sollentuna.
Please send your CV and personal letter to us via email [email protected] A video presentation in 5 minutes is recommended (Please don’t send the video file directly by email. Upload first to a website like Vimeo or WeTransfer then send us the link).
We are a yang team and have great passion in our work. We offer brilliant opportunity for your career!
We look forward to your application!
Stafans Väg 5
Ansök via mejl
Snille Bemanning AB
Academic Work Sweden AB
Tng Group AB