Poolia Sverige AB
Academic Work Sweden AB
At Tetra Pak we commit to making food safe and available, everywhere; and we protect what's good – protecting food, protecting people and protecting the planet. By doing so we touch millions of people's lives every day. And we need people like you to make it happen.
Is Supply Chain and an end-to-end perspective in your genes and do you enjoy challenging the as-is?
Processing Solutions & Equipment (PSE) has the end-to-end responsibility for development, production and installation of Tetra Pak equipment and ensures we deliver the cost, productivity, and quality our customers expect. The environment is dynamic and global with plenty of room for stimulating challenges. We are now looking for a new Supply Chain Analyst! In this role you work cross-functionally to develop and improve the PSE Supply Chains.
Global Supply Planning is the global supply chain planning centre for production of Packaging and Processing Capital Equipment. The team is passionate about supply chain performance and finding the sweet spot between value and cost for the different products in the PSE portfolio.
As Supply Chain Analyst you will be analysing supply chain data and converting it into valuable business insight. You will be working across functions and link to colleagues from all parts the world to support loss eradiation and improving our service levels. With an outside-in perspective and a strong drive for results you can make the difference. Do you have what it takes?
The position is based either in Lund or Modena and may require 5-15 % travel.
What you will do
As Supply Chain Analyst you will enable Supply Chain optimization from demand to delivery by:
- Collecting and Analysing Supply Chain data to identify improvement areas.
- Assessing compliance to standards for internal and external operating units.
- Measuring and reporting Supply Chain Performance.
- Leading and participating to supply chain improvement activities.
- Collaborating with procurement, logistics and internal and external operational units to enhance quality and performance in deliveries and utilization of assets and resources.
- Supporting coordination and execution of the Sales & Operations Planning Process.
- Applying World Class Methodologies to build up loss intelligence and support loss eradication.
Who you are
For this position we are looking for a candidate who finds it easy to work in a multicultural environment and use your interpersonal skills to build a trusting environment within your network. You have an analytical mindset, a great attention to details and structuring your work. Your personal drive is strong, and you have the ability to motivate others. You have professional experience from material and inventory planning, production planning or supplier collaboration.
We believe you have:
- Master’s degree in Engineering, preferably within the area of Supply Chain Management such as i.e., Industrial Management and Engineering or Mechanical Engineering.
- APICs certification as Certified Supply Chain Professional is a plus.
- Excellent English knowledge both spoken and written is required.
- Interest and experience from using analytical tools such as PowerBI, Power Query in Excel or similar.
- Hands- on experience from working with ERP/MRP systems, such as SAP, is considered as a plus.
- Good understanding of WCM tools and/or LEAN Production is preferred.
We offer you
- Variety of exciting challenges with ample opportunities for development and training in a truly global landscape
- Culture that pioneers a spirit of innovation where our engineering expert drives visible results
- Equal opportunity employment experience that values diversity and inclusion
- Market competitive compensation and benefits with flexible working arrangements
If you are inspired to be part of our promise to protect what’s good; for food, people, and the planet, apply through our careers page at https://jobs.tetrapak.com/.
This job posting expires 2021-09-22
To know more about the position contact Michael Hultberg at +46 46 36 1861
Questions about your application contact Christina Klemedtson at +46 46 36 2231
For trade union information contact Unionen /Lisbeth Larsson +46 46 36 2320 and Sveriges Ingenjörer / Lars Haraldsson at +46 46 36 2533
AB Tetra Pak
RUBEN RAUSINGS GATA