Quest Consulting Sverige AB
Transtema Network Services AB
Supply Chain Planner to North Trampoline
North Trampoline is a sports and lifestyle brand that develop and sell premium trampolines to families and athletes across Europe, North America, and Australia. North Trampoline have grown to be one of the leading trampoline brands in the world. To be able to fulfil our global strategy we need to strengthen our Supply Chain Team with a Supply Planner.
We are a privately owned and value driven company. Our value words are, Quality, Love and Pioneering Spirit. We have offices in Gothenburg, Sweden and London, UK as well as an in-house R&D facility in Gothenburg. At North Trampoline we believe in owning the value chain from product development to end customer delivery. The majority of our sales are through e-commerce and we use four distribution centres in Europe and two in the US to enable quick on-time delivery to customers.
This position is placed at our headquarters in Gothenburg and you will report to the Supply Chain Manager. We expect this position to grow in responsibility and complexity as the company expands. We are looking for you to have the ambition, drive, and skills to within a few years take on a managerial position within Supply Chain.
As a Supply Planner at North Trampoline you will be responsible for our global 18- month supply and purchase plan. You will participate in our operational S&OP Process, to make sure we are able to deliver products to our customers, on time, in full, whilst simultaneously keeping our inventory levels on target. You will act as a liaison between our Sales- and Operational teams and be a key contact to our suppliers and Distribution Centres. Our business is highly seasonal which provide unique challenges and opportunities for the right candidate.
An important purpose in this hiring will be to develop and strengthen our supply planning practices, ERP best practices and processes. We expect you do be the driving force in this work.
You will manage the purchase process and participate in developing our demand planning and S&OP process. In this role you will have many internal contacts such as Customer Experience, R&D and Finance.
· Be a key player in our operational planning and supply process
· Replenish products from suppliers from both Overseas and European suppliers
· Create actions / recommendations in the event of supply or demand variations
· Mange deliveries and be the liaison between our suppliers and freight forwarders
· Participate in the development of our company wide S&OP process and be the driver of tactical and operational aspects.
· Coordinate Product Phase in/out
· Report KPI’s to stakeholders
Skills and Requirements
· Minimum bachelors- or master’s degree within supply chain, business administration or similar.
· Experience from similar positions
· Experience of ERP, forecasting and MRP tools
· Excellent MS office skills
· Commercial and business mindset
· Self-motivated with high level of drive and ability to act independently
· Treat people with respect
· Customer focused
· Experience of working with suppliers in Asia would be an advantage
· Experience within logistics would be an advantage
· Fluent in English; both written and spoken
This is a permanent fulltime position. We will apply a 6month probationary employment period.
Last application: 2020-03-01
We will review applications continuously and the position can be filled before the last application date. So please submit your application as soon as possible
Send application via e-mail to:
For more questions regarding the position please contact:
Erik Rodhe, Supply Chain Manager
Phone: +46 (0) 70-750 31 99
For questions regarding the reqruitement process:
Petra Winbladh, HR Manager
Phone: +46 (0) 70-939 88 99
Länken till jobbet:
Ansök via mejl
Lernia Bemanning AB
Help us improve access to life-changing therapies that can transform human health
We are Cytiva, a global provider of technologies and services that advance and accelerate the development and manufacture of therapeutics. Formerly part of GE Healthcare, we have a rich heritage tracing back hundreds of years, and a fresh beginning since 2020.
Our customers undertake life-saving activities. These range from fundamental biological research to developing innovative vaccines, biologic drugs, and novel cell and gene therapies. Our job is to supply the tools and services - the pots, pans, soups and sauces - they need to work better, faster and safer, leading to better patient outcomes.
We are looking for a Logistics Operations Process Specialist to work with our Global Logistics organization with over 60 employees. Do you have a passion for Supply Chain & Logistics? Then we would love to hear from you!
What you’ll do
- Develop and maintain a standard logistics operations process for logistics specialists to enable a flexible team to manage multi regional shipments
- Develop a process for maintaining, tracking actual cost of logistics every month. Develop a process to estimate logistics cost for the future 1-2 months
- Drive system improvements and initiatives towards automated bookings
- Understand the detailed working of Transportation Management System, suggest improvements, and manage rules
- Work with a cross functional team to enable proactive shipment planning process
- Develop a functional training plan for logistics specialists and create training materials for use globally
- Identify gaps and drive optimization for logistics processes with the support of systems, tools, BI and Lean methodology
Who you are
- University education in Supply chain/Business management
- Minimum of 7 years in Operational environment of Warehousing, Distribution, Logistics or Planning
- Experience in developing SOP’s, process ownership & governance
- Proven ability to execute, multi-task, and deliver on commitments
- Effective problem solving, root cause analytical skills
- Experience of improvement work using LEAN
- Excellent English skills, oral and written.
Who we are
Whatever your role, we bring purpose and challenge into our everyday work. If you are driven to make the world a better place thanks to science and medicine, you’ll feel right at home here. If you’re flexible, curious and relentless, you’ll belong. If you are excited about a global culture, this can be the place to further your career.
For questions about the role, please contact Hiring Manager Daniel Palestro, [email protected]
Our business is growing quickly and we hire across the board. Interview and selection will happen continuously and an opening can be filled before last day of application, March 7th.
Want to know more? Experience life at Cytiva on our Careers website, Instagram channel and LinkedIn page!
Cytiva is global life sciences leader with over 7000 associates across 40 countries who are dedicated to our mission to advance and accelerate therapeutics. As a trusted partner to customers that range in scale and scope, Cytiva brings efficiencies to research and manufacturing workflows, ensuring the development, manufacture and delivery of transformative medicines to patients.
Cytiva is part of the Danaher family of companies, a global science and technology innovator committed to helping customers solve complex challenges and improving quality of life around the world.
Cytiva Sweden AB
Adecco Sweden AB
Skill Rekrytering & Bemanning AB
Adecco Sweden AB