En logistikchef sitter ofta i företagets ledningsgrupp och har en av de nykelroller i utvecklingsarbetet.
På många företag ingår logistikchef i ett team tillsammans med de som arbetar med försäljning och logistik.
Andra befattningar inom logistik, varuflöden och transportekonomi är bland annat: speditör, logistiker, projektledare, informatör, upphandlare, inköpare, inköpsassistent, distributionsansvarig/distributionsadministratör, logistikkonsult och platschef.
Oftast krävs det någon form av eftergymnasial utbildning.
En person med kompetens inom logistik/spedition kan arbeta som Demand supply planner, dvs i en yrkesroll där man kopplar samman kunskap om kunderna och om den kommersiella verksamheten med logistik och IT-lösningar.
IKEA of Sweden AB
Do you want to play an essential role in our logistics department where you can use your analytical skills to make the right decisions forward and ensure that our customers get an amazing delivery experience? Even though your analytical skills are very important, we also want you to be a great leader to maintain and strengthen our courier community. To seize this challenge, we need you to be confident, bold and fully engaged to deliver beyond-the-ordinary stuff. Oh… did we even mention that you must thrive in an organisation with very high (!) speed?
We are now looking for someone who wants to manage our logistics operations and Rider organization in one of our biggest regions: South. You will be based in Malmö and be a part of our Logistics department, which is responsible for an amazing delivery experience from our partner restaurants to our customers in a safe and efficient way.
WHAT YOU WILL (BUT NOT ONLY) DO
- To take responsibility for our local logistics operations in Region South comprising Malmö, Lund and Karlskrona. Additional city launches are likely to follow
- To ensure that the delivery couriers and the team-leaders have all the tools and resources necessary to deliver excellent results
- To drive strategic initiatives based on central strategy and manage the local team to reach set goals quickly
- To ensure successful recruitment and performance management of our fleet in your region. This will require some travel as well
- To build and to continuously strengthen the courier community
- You will work closely together with and report to our Swedish central team that is based in Stockholm
- You are someone energized by the unknown, looking forward to learn every single day
- Equipped with excellent analytical and communication skills
- You are very detail oriented, structured and organized
- Willing to give all you got to create the best customer experience possible within our field
- You have previous experience from leading or managing people
- You have a relevant university degree or equivalent experience
- You have excellent English skills, both written and verbal (Skills in Swedish or another language is a plus)
- You like to use data to your advantage and you have a good command of Excel
- You are a team-player with a strong drive that thrives when there is a lot happening around you
- You are fast, problem-solving and hands-on when the situation demands it
- You work in a structured way and can handle unexpected situations
WHAT WE OFFER
- A full-time position, with six months probation period and the possibility to start immediately
- An amazing opportunity to join a fast-growing company and being a vital part in the transition from delivering restaurant food only, to #delivereverything
If you have any queries or want more information about the role, please contact: Geert Wanders (Head of Rider Management) at [email protected]
We are everybody. We are riders and couriers. We are people working within Marketing and Finance. It takes something special out of people to start a business and drive them to success. We have plenty of people still working here, who have been with our companies from the start.
What’s important to us is also to drive success in a sustainable way, both from a customer perspective but also an environmental. That’s why it is important to us to be carbon neutral, which we are from January 2020 in all of our European entities and deliveries. If this is important to you, then foodora just might be the place for you to grow and help us reach our targets - big or small.
At foodora, we celebrate individuals and the people who work here. We value diversity. Diversity in experiences, background, perspectives and ideas. We believe in valuing this as we are confident it means that our culture builds on it. And rather our end product as well. We are proud to give our employees global professional development as well as excelling as a part of one of the fastest growing companies within LMD in the world.