Ramppersonal arbetar på flygplatser, bland annat med lastning och lossning av bagage, post och gods.
Lastning och lossning av bagage, post och gods sker dels manuellt och dels med hjälp av bland annat truckar. Arbetet utövas ofta under tidspress i en bullrig och trång miljö. Gods består oftast av tunga väskor och kartonger. I arbetet hanterar du många olika slags gods, allt från farligt gods till levande djur.
Skiftarbete inklusive sena kvällar och nätter kan förekomma.
Minimikravet som brukar ställas är gymnasiekompetens eller motsvarande.
Färdigutbildning ges på arbetsplatsen efter anställningen.
B-körkort kan krävas.
Om du vill ha ett rörligt arbete och gärna jobbar i en grupp tillsammans med andra kan arbete som ramppersonal på en flygplats vara intressant för dig.
Du behöver vara fysiskt stark och även kunna tåla stress.
First Reserve AB
Do you want to be part of Strategic Product Planning, a global organization, with a focused responsibility to navigate the transformation of the Volvo Group? We work with our products from a global strategic level, and through our industry knowledge we leverage holistic thinking towards a visionary Product and Service offer. Our team is brave and inclusive, and we are passionate about inspiring the organization towards the future.
As a data Scientist within Product Planning, you will be responsible for making data from running vehicle fleet available for product planners to support development of strategic work, product plans and prerequisites. You will also support with data to cooperate with regulators and national labs to develop regulations.
You will establish relations with the different analytics teams and be active in the GTT analyst network. You will drive product planners need of analytics in the “analytics community”. You will take the role of a translator who can support product planners and be a link to the analysts to access vehicle data.
You will perform data analysis such as
- Vehicle usage (transport missions).
- Driver behavior (what vehicle functions are used while driving/resting/working).
- Maintenance data (based on part exchange data, do we need to align maintenance scheduling/service offer).
- Geographical information, topography, find which roads are being used, where drivers stop for night rest, identify how long brakes drivers take and where.
- Loading and unloading spots. Time used for loading and unloading.
- Vehicle load, energy consumption.
- Find out number of vehicles used for driver staying over-night, typical ambient temperatures, energy need for cooling/heating of cab.
- Identify frequency and types of safety incidents.
- Following the roll out of new technologies and evaluate the evolution in usage as input to our product plans.
You will train SPP co-workers in basic data gathering- and analysis skills. Support to create logging parameters/algorithms in LVD.
- Strong teamwork- and networking abilities.
- Knowledge in developing statistical models to describe and evaluate vehicle usage in automotive applications.
- Analytical and statistical skills: Recognizing patterns in data, information, or events, drawing logical conclusions, and making recommendations of the most suitable models and statistical approaches.
- Attention to Detail: Monitoring adherence to standards and actively checking for accuracy of data received or generated.
- Good communication and presentation skills. You have the ability to explain complex topics in simple terms
- Ability to present and visualize data and analytics results in a format appropriate for different audiences.
- Result oriented and structured.
- Experience from performing analysis with large real-world datasets (i.e. Big Data).
- Experience from Transport Industry.
- Power BI (Business Intelligence) (visualization tool)
- SQL (Structured Query Language)
- LVD (Log Vehicle Data) auto ETL (Extract Transform Load)
- VDA (Vehicle Data Administration), vehicle specification
- SEWS2 (System Engineering Web Server)-Web portal used for handling parameters, error codes & diagnostic services for TEA2+ architecture.
Master’s Degree in Engineering, Computer Science, Economics, Mathematics, Statistics or equivalent
If you feel inspired, we really look forward to hearing from you and welcoming you to the team!
Volvo Business Services AB
Adecco Sweden AB
Aditro Logistics Staffing AB
- MS Excel
- MS Office
Orange Sky AB is a Stockholm based e-commerce company founded in 2012. The company currently consists of 3 fast growing brands - Sudio, Gaston Luga and Marc Mirren - and has a track record for fast scaling of new brands internationally. Today the group of brands has 90 co-workers in Stockholm Sweden (headquarters) and about 50 employees in Zhongshan China
We strive to disrupt the earphone industry, aiming to be among the top 5 brands within 3 years. It is a bold objective, but together we will do it! We are selling in 40+ markets and are one of Northern Europe's fastest growing companies within our industry. Driven by ambitious and motivated co-workers, the company culture is creative and collaborative. Where new ideas and initiatives are encouraged. As a growing international company, we are always open for new young professionals to join our Sudio family. You might be one of them; after all, you are reading this right?
Who you are:
- You are not afraid to take initiatives and can work on your own.
- You are tech savvy and experiences in Excel and good with numbers.
- You are analytical, structured and organized, and have an eye for details.
- You are fluent in English, both in writing and speaking.
- Fluent in Cantonese or Mandarin.
- A university degree is a plus but not a requirement.
What you'll do:
- Analysis stock demand and place purchasing request to supplier.
- Coordinate stock demands with internal departments such as customer service, marketing and sales team.
- Follow up production schedule with supplier, make sure the delivery meets online campaign schedule and offline distribution demands.
This is a junior position. This job offers you both freedom and responsibility. You will have many different responsibilities hence you will need to be able to cover several areas at the same time.
Please send your application to: [email protected] with position as email title. We will go over the applications continually.
Ansök via mejl