Som designer arbetar man med textilier och skapar klädmodeller eller formger mönster till tyger.
Modedesignern planerar och utformar säsongens olika klädmodeller. Textildesignern formger mönster till tryckta, vävda och stickade tyger. Textildesigners kan också kallas mönsterformgivare eller mönsterritare.
Designern utformar modeller och mönster och beräknar hur mycket material som går åt samt föreslår inköp av material.
På större företag samråder designern med övrig personal till exempel om hur produktionen ska läggas upp och om prissättning och presentation av den färdiga kollektionen.
På mindre företag kan det ingå i arbetet att ta fram en provkollektion. I annat fall ger designern anvisningar till sömmerskorna eller mönsterritarna om hur tillverkningen ska gå till. När provplagget är färdigt gör modellkonstruktören ett prototypmönster till plagget. Sedan tar gradörerna över och förstorar och förminskar mönstret till olika storlekar.
Ett mönster som ska tryckas eller vävas bearbetas av CAD-operatörer. Datorteknik används alltmer inom textil- och konfektionsindustrin. Mönsterkonstruktion och gradering är exempel på uppgifter som utförs med hjälp av avancerad datorteknik.
I jobbet som designer ingår ofta resor till mässor och utställningar samt kundbesök. Designern är i många sammanhang företagets ansikte utåt.
Bedömare inom branschen anser att formgivning och design är framtidens konkurrensmedel och det görs också en medveten satsning på design. Om du har en bra yrkesutbildning och nya idéer kan framtidsutsikterna vara goda. Du bör dock räkna med hård konkurrens.
Man bör vara konstnärligt lagd och intresserad av textil och mode.
Ofta arbetar designern i samarbete med företagsledningen på ett modehus eller på ett klädtillverkande företag.
OM INTRESSANTA HUS
Intressanta Hus är en husleverantör som tänker lite annorlunda än våra branschkollegor. Vår idé är att skapa unika och arkitektritade hus som sticker ut från det vanliga – vi skapar helt enkelt intressanta hus. Vårt öga för design, hus och inredning i kombination med vår expertis inom formgivning av hus utgör vår styrka. Vi är ett litet men snabbväxande familjeföretag med huvudkontor i Västerås men har kontor på flera ställen i landet. Vi erbjuder en spännande och kreativ arbetsplats där vårt mål är att alla ska trivas på arbetsplatsen och med arbetsuppgifterna. Intressanta Hus är i en spännande utvecklingsfas där vi förvaltar ett flertal nya spännande projekt i olika faser.
Vi söker nu en köksdesigner till vårt inredningsteam som tillsammans med oss har viljan att förverkliga våra kunders köksdrömmar till sitt hus. Anställningsformen är ett vikariat som sträcker sig under ett år. I rollen som köksdesigner hos oss är du delaktig i hela processen från planeringsstadiet till färdigt levererat kök. På Intressanta Hus har vi höga krav på design och kvalité och vill erbjuda våra kunder det allra bästa. I tjänsten utgår du ifrån vårt huvudkontor i Västerås, där du guidar våra kunder genom alla inredningsval i vårt showroom. Du kommer ha ett nära samarbete med våra säljare, arkitekter, leverantörer och entreprenörer.
I rollen som köksdesigner kommer du;
- Vägleda kund kring valmöjligheter på professionellt sätt och i linje med aktuell budget och individuella förutsättningar
- Presentera material, interiörlösningar samt vitvaror
- Designa och rita kök och tvätt
- Skapa 3D-ritningar
- Skapa order, offerthantering och uppföljning
- Följa upp leveranser
DIN BAKGRUND OCH EGENSKAPER
Vi söker dig som delar vårt brinnande intresse för design, funktion och inredning. Du har ett öga för detaljer och är kunnig inom försäljning. Du har en naturlig förmåga att etablera goda kundrelationer och överträffar gärna våra kunders förväntningar. Arbetet är varierande och du driver projekten på ett strukturerat lösningsorienterat sätt och ser till att processen löper smidigt. Vi ser gärna att du har tidigare erfarenhet av köksdesign, och allra helst att du är van att arbeta i köksplaneringsverktyget Winner. Vi lägger stor vikt vid personlighet och du är en teamspelare som delar våra värderingar. Du har vana av att visualisera efter kundbehov i 3D-program så som Winner, Solid Works eller Sketchup. Det är en fördel om du har kunskaper i Adobe eller In Design. Utöver detta har du en naturlig fallenhet för färg, form och ljussättning.
INFORMATION OCH KONTAKT
Befattning: Vikariat på ett år
Skicka din intresseanmälan och CV till [email protected]
Intressanta Hus Sverige AB
Ansök via mejl
Do you want to be a key player in being part of developing the Women’s loungewear department? Are you a creative Junior Designer currently looking for a new exciting challenge? If so, then this might be something for you!
The H&M Head Office is based in Stockholm, Sweden, where we design and develop our fashion collections for a wide variety of customers. H&M is a dynamic international workplace where high pace and rapid changes are a natural part of our day. Good communication skills, a flexible attitude and capacity to adapt to changes are essential.
As a Junior Designer you will be responsible for assisting the Product Designer and working closely with the Buyer & Product developer. We are looking for a talented individual with a passion and strong visionary eye for women’s fashion & trends. You will be doing technical sketching, designing women’s directional loungewear across multi product categories, assist in fittings and handling the design part of sample follow up. This product area will focus on with both woven, knitwear & jersey therefore a strong knowledge of different qualities is important. Together with the rest of the team, you will assist in developing the collections sold worldwide in all the H&M markets omni channels. This requires high energy, strong independent drive, creativity and a new perspective.
This is an amazing opportunity to work within a small team to develop from your current individual design level, whilst learning from our global team. You will contribute with updated fashion insights for our target customer with your fresh ideas, energy, creativity and fully global perspective. High pace and rapid changes are a natural part of our day. This is a growing department & range, so being a quick learner with good communication skills, a flexible attitude and capacity to adapt to changes, is essential!
We believe you have a genuine passion for Women’s fashion both from a commercial & aspirational standpoint with a feminine handwriting and an eye for details. In addition to this we are also looking for:
- A minimum of a BA qualification in Fashion/Textile Design
- A minimum of 1-2 years’ work experience as a JR Designer/Assistant
- Strong skills in and used to work at high speed in Adobe Suite programs
- 3D CLO work experience is meriting
- Attention to detail and good material knowledge is key
- A visionary mindset with true passion for Women’s fashion, current and future trends
- A strong customer focus and commercial mindset
- Strong communication skills and true team player
- A highly organized and structured work routine
- Capacity to work in a very fast-paced and everchanging work environment
- A fast learner with a strong self-drive and you can take own initiatives with ease
- Fluent in English (Swedish not necessary)
This is a permanent position based in Stockholm, to start in August/September, and you will report to the department Section Head.
If your experience, skills and ambitions are right for this role, please send your application in English by 10th July 2021 including CV and relevant portfolio work (pdf max 10mb/uploading) Portfolio should include vision/mood boards, full design process and final collections. Please ensure to include some work clearly relatable to H&M Women’s target customer. Applications must include portfolio and meeting the above criteria to be considered! We would like see work that shows your creative aspirational side and also your sense for commercial fashion.
We are looking forward to hearing from you!
We know that diversity is what makes us strong. Our teams should consist of great mix of people that share and combine their knowledge, experiences and ideas. It leads to a positive impact on how we address challenges, what we perceive possible and how we choose to relate to our colleagues and customers all over the world.
H & M Hennes & Mauritz Gbc AB
MÄSTER SAMUELSGATAN 46A
We are looking for a UX engineer to our UX and HMI department in Eskilstuna office. As a member of our team you will get involved in challenging projects within various construction equipment platforms. You will be involved in every aspect of the product development process, from brainstorming the next great product innovation to tweaking and tuning in solutions right before launch. You will work collaboratively as part of a dedicated product team, alongside a product owners, software engineers, and analysts, as well as part of a broader UX design & engineering community.
- Develop a deep understand of customer needs and pain points, serving as one of the experts for our team
- Have a end-to-end customer experience in mind for your area and use the interaction model at each step
- Investigate, understand and communicate current and future user needs and expectations
- Uncover unmet customer needs and develop ideas for new & enhanced features
- Communicate your insights, ideas, and planned approach to stakeholders and to the rest of the team
- Collaborate with UX designers to ensure a seamless experience across the customer journey, and help other designers raise the bar on their work
- Plan for, and execute user evaluations
- Be a promoter on user experience best practices and trends, and a advocate for the importance of excellent user experience design
- Experience of UX or interaction design practitioner, working with user research, requirements, user testing, preferably in the automotive industry
- Master’s degree in relevant areas, such as cognitive science, human-computer interaction, human factors or equivalent
- Deep understanding of user-centered methods and how to maximize user experience
- Experience from agile processes and methods
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills (the ability to effectively sell an idea)
- Team player that can leverage and multiply effect in cross-functional collaboration
- Structured, communicative, and problem-solving orientated
- Deep understanding of information design / architecture, gestalt principles, and user psychology
- Ability to manage time wisely across projects and competing priorities, meet agreed upon deadlines, and be accountable for work
Would you like to know more?
Don’t hesitate to contact,
Head of User Experience and Human Machine Interface,
+46 70 003 44 98
Volvo Business Services AB
We believe in Experience Designers staying close to where our end-users are, whether they are customers or colleagues.
We are now hiring for an inspiring leader with passion for people and design, eager to drive the agenda of creating the best possible digital experience.
You will work as part of the Tech Enablement Domain as a Competence Lead acting both as Senior Designer and as the People Manager for the Experience Designers working on colleague facing products.
You will have a dual focus working hands-on as a Designer in a multi-disciplinary product team, and you will work with the Domain Leadership team being staff responsible for the Experience Designers in your group.
You will be a key enabler for the agile way of working making sure your team has the best circumstances to develop and grow and increase the overall design maturity to the benefit of both end-users and the business.
Why Design is mission critical for H&M Group goals.
At its core, Design is about making things better, and as such, make the world better. At H&M Group, we consider the needs of present and future generations, and are aware that our entire business must be conducted in a way that is economically, socially and environmentally sustainable. Experience Designers are mission critical as you are tasked with bringing our customers with us by making sure everybody feels welcomed, included and empowered on this journey.
H&M Group has a proud history of design, style and brands reaching millions of customers. And our Experience Designers are tasked with translating this history into beautiful, welcoming and modern digital experiences our customers love.
You will be joining a rapidly growing and diverse team of talented and passionate Experience Designers and will work tightly integrated with cross-functional product teams. You will also collaborate with stakeholders across the business impacting the efficiency and satisfaction of our colleagues around the world with your design craft, empathy and customer-focused mindset.
As a Manager...
- You are a respected and experienced leader.
- You nurture an effective work environment that your colleagues love to work in
- You will be one of several Competence Leads across the Experience Design organisation.
- You will be part of the overall design leadership as well as the local leadership.
- You will work tightly with functions across H&M Group, in multi-disciplinary product areas and product teams with people from all over the world
- As a competence lead you play an important part in following and implementing the H&M Groups vision, goals and strategies into the experience design field.
As a Designer you will...
- Champion design in projects across the entire product lifecycle and multiple launches with significant Product Design responsibility
- Research user behaviors, validate concepts with end users and turn insights into value-adding products and services
- Contribute to visionary work and idea generation
- Visualize and prototype design concepts at varying levels of fidelity, from paper and wireframes to interactive digital prototypes, for mobile apps and web
- Collaborate with Visual Designers, Developers, Product Owners, Business Analysts and other stakeholders
- Be the voice and advocate of the end-user, constantly up to date with the latest trends, design possibilities and thinking within digital product design
- Facilitate creative workshops and collaborative sessions with multi-disciplinary teams
- Develop and refine user-centered design processes and best practices
Your Mindset & Skills
- Experience managing Digital Designers in an agile environment
- +5 years of experience with delivering great Product Design
- A true role model for the H&M values and an inspirational and collaborative leader
- Deals with situations confidently and assertively, taking decisive action even in uncertain situations
- Passionate about understanding the users’ needs, motivations, behaviors and are able to translate them into actionable deliverables
- Strong conceptual thinker
- Excellent communicator with solid analytical thinking and problem-solving capability - you love to simplify the complex
- Engaged, open minded and ambitious team player willing to share and learn
We are proud to foster a workplace free from discrimination. We strongly believe that diversity of experience, perspectives, and background will lead to a better environment for our employees and a better product for our users.
Please expect some delays in our answers, due to summer vacation, we plan to get back to you in week 32- week 33. If you have any questions about the role or recruitment, please contact [email protected]
We are on an exciting journey to meet and exceed our customers' expectations today, tomorrow and in the future. Rapid technological development and new customer behaviours are transforming the fashion retail industry. To cater the individual needs and desires of our millions of customers, Business Tech delivers technological solutions for the entire value chain for all our brands. The best ideas evolve when great minds with different perspectives get together. We’re all on the same team in a global environment and we learn from each other. There are endless opportunities to grow – your development is all up to you!
H & M Hennes & Mauritz Gbc AB
Fueled by a fundamental belief that having access to financial services creates opportunity, PayPal (NASDAQ: PYPL) is committed to democratizing financial services and empowering people and businesses to join and thrive in the global economy. Our open digital payments platform gives PayPal’s 392 million active account holders the confidence to connect and transact in new and powerful ways, whether they are online, on a mobile device, in an app, or in person. Through a combination of technological innovation and strategic partnerships, PayPal creates better ways to manage and move money, and offers choice and flexibility when sending payments, paying or getting paid. Available in more than 200 markets around the world, the PayPal platform, including Braintree, Venmo and Xoom enables consumers and merchants to receive money in more than 100 currencies, withdraw funds in 56 currencies and hold balances in their PayPal accounts in 25 currencies.
In 2018, Zettle became part of the PayPal family. Zettle is on a mission to help small businesses succeed in a world of giants. Tens of millions of small businesses worldwide are still being underserved by the traditional players. By giving small businesses the tools to get paid, sell smarter and grow, we’re empowering them to reach their full potential. Together with PayPal, we can reach 24 million merchants across the world with more of the affordable tools they need to thrive. Join us in putting an end to the ordinary way the world defines financial freedom. The Seller Lifecycle Product Alliance at Zettle is looking for a driven Product designer who will help us transform complex problem to simply crafted experiences. This area of Zettle is responsible of onboarding new customers and getting them up to speed so they can start, run and grow their business. We take care of customers from the moment of joining Zettle to purchasing a card reader and making their first sale. We also help them in boosting their business with the tools and services PayPal has to offer.
As a Product Designer you will understand the needs of our sellers and help elevate the design practices throughout our teams. You will have an acute visual eye and be able to craft interfaces that solve problems, engage and delight our sellers. And if you're passionate about breaking complex problems down into simple and seamless user journeys then this is the place for you!
Your home team will be a cross-functional team made up of Tech, Product and Design and you will own the design process together, working in close partnership with members of research, tech, data and product on our key initiatives.
We believe design acts as a bridge between product and technology, so we expect you to understand the needs of our sellers and balance these with our business goals and technical feasibility – striking the right balance between speed of delivery and quality of output. As a result, you should be able to work at different levels of fidelity depending on the context - whether that’s demonstrating to the organisation what is possible before it’s built or shipping products to the world that our sellers love.
What we expect from our Product Designers:
- Experience working with digital design in cross-functional teams.
- Understand the power of collaboration and open feedback with your team and peers.
- Comfortable working across the entire design process including user research, concept development, wireframing, prototyping, testing and creating the final UI aligned and with support of our design system.
- Ability to balance business goals and seller challenges - caring deeply about solving the right problems for our users but also contributing to the overall strategy and product direction.
- Great communication skills with the ability to translate complex challenges into powerful stories and demonstrate your thought process to stakeholders in both Zettle and PayPal.
- Creative courage - happy challenging the status quo and always looking to improve themselves and their team’s processes.
- Comfortable with uncertainty and not afraid to pivot direction quickly.
- Understand how to de-risk a design by understanding of how much design is enough to ship.
- Regularly facilitate design discussions with clear and high-quality outputs.
We're all for equality for all.
Tattoo artists. Dog groomers. Cake bakers. Jewlery makers. You name them - at Zettle - we help them. And to do that well, we need our people to be as unique and diverse as they are. We’re proud to be an equal opportunity employer and together we uphold PayPal’s One Team Behaviour, striving to be a place where everyone can benefit from equal access to professional development, bring their whole self to work and most of all, feel like they belong.
We're a purpose-driven company whose beliefs are the foundation for how we conduct business every day. We hold ourselves to our One Team Behaviors which demand that we hold the highest ethical standards, to empower an open and diverse workplace, and strive to treat everyone who is touched by our business with dignity and respect. Our employees challenge the status quo, ask questions, and find solutions. We want to break down barriers to financial empowerment. Join us as we change the way the world defines financial freedom.
PayPal PLC, Filial Sweden
Sankt Eriksgatan 117
31 liknande yrke(n)
- Staging designer