Som webbutvecklare arbetar du med att utveckla olika produkter och tjänster för webben. Det kan handla om webbplatser, webbapplikationer, kampanjhemsidor eller e-handelssystem.
Webbutvecklare är en bred beteckning på en yrkesroll som inte nödvändigtvis kräver en akademisk bakgrund. Du kan komma in i yrket via yrkeshögskolan, högskolan eller en privat utbildning. Det finns även yrkesverksamma webbutvecklare som har lärt sig yrkets grunder på egen hand, t ex med hjälp av kostnadsfria kurser som finns på internet.
Då teknikutvecklingen går väldigt fort så upplevs ibland högskolor och formella utbildningsvägar som något "förlegade" eftersom det kan ta flera år att etablera ny teknik, programmeringsspråk eller ramverk. Men tar du den akademiska vägen till yrket så ger t ex en kandidatexamen inom datateknik en värdefull teoretisk bas som det kan vara svårt att tillgodogöra sig på egen hand.
Arbetsmarknaden för yrkeserfarna IT-akademiker har varit stabilt god de senaste åren och det finns inga tecken på att efterfrågan kommer att minska.
Yrket passar dig som har ett tekniskt intresse och spenderar mycket tid på internet. Noggrannhet, nyfikenhet och en vilja att se möjligheter är bra att ha som webbutvecklare. Det har skämtsamt sagts om yrket att teknikutvecklingen "drivs av utvecklarnas egen lathet", då man hela tiden strävar om att förenkla och effektivisera arbetsprocessen.
Vissa utvecklare jobbar ensamma och andra i team med flera utvecklare. Men oavsett storleken på teamet så jobbar alla utvecklare mot kunder, beställare och andra kanske icke-tekniska yrkesroller. Därför är en förmåga att kommunicera, dokumentera och förstå andras synsätt viktiga för en produktiv webbutvecklare.
Vissa webbutvecklare jobbar som IT-konsulter, frilansande egenföretagare medan andra är anställda. Yrket erbjuder en stor variation på anställningsformer och arbetssätt då det i många fall går att utföra från var som helst med bara en bärbar dator och stabil uppkoppling.
As an Android developer at The Techno Creatives you will work in creative and dynamic environment with strong cross functional teams of designers, developers and strategists. All our client projects are done in-house and flexibility and work-life-balance ensure our output is among the top in the country.
About the job
We are a creative tech and design house working with digital product development together with global companies. At the same time we start and run ventures and platforms with an incubator approach. With our in-house team of developers, designers and strategists, we help our customers design and develop innovative concepts and digital products.
Our roots are within the automotive industry, but today our customers come from a wide spectrum of industries. The Techno Creatives was founded 15 years ago and has grown to more than 50 employees.
For our Gothenburg office we are now looking for an experienced Android developer to join our team.
Due to requiring interaction with hardware from time to time, this job requires moving to Gothenburg, Sweden.
What we offer you
- A flexible work environment with work life balance in focus. You will be able to combine office work with remote work.
- Opportunity to work closely with designers and strategiests to solve interesting client projects.
- App development where there is more than often some hardware interaction involved.
- A career progression framework with a clear path for growth and promotion.
- New and fresh offices in central Gothenburg. Check out our Instagram to see how it is like working at The Techno Creatives.
- Professional experience with Android app development (Kotlin)
- Strong ability to implement coherent and reusable components
- Comfortable with modern reactive patterns, such as RxJava/RxKotlin or similar libraries
- A desire to collaborate across a number of disciplines to achieve project goals
Things that are nice to have (but can definitely be learned on the job) are:
- Experience with Android Bluetooth Low Energy Stack (BLE)
- Experience with GraphQL and/or streaming protocols
- A desire to work with or at least know about the Rust programming language
- Some backend experience to mock web APIs or create testing tools
You may be requested to complete an assignment to demonstrate your abilities prior to any interview taking place.
Apply for the job
As a creative agency, developers are expected to work closely with the design teams, often working together as one to solve a client problem or deliver a solid product. No more freaking out alone trying to build a UI when the designers will have your back.
We take pride in our hiring approach, where we consider your professional and personal experience first and foremost, rather than simply looking at your formal qualifications.
THETC The Techno Creatives AB
We are looking for a Backend Developer to our client in Lund.
This is what the client is looking for
Our Client is looking for a dynamic team member to strengthen their team in Lund, someone who are used to taking initiatives, organizing your work, making priorities and challenge and move things forward.
An experienced and enthusiastic developer that really burn for SW development, a good team player who puts the team first, good team spirit is the key to success.
What you will do from day to day
The wide range of assignments will give you the opportunity to influence your daily work life.
Variety of tasks such as software development, investigations, analysis, "Proof of concept" studies.
Discuss with team members, inspire and be inspired.
Who are we?
Our client work in an inspiring environment with a high tempo where each day is unique. They value qualities such as being passionate, innovative and responsive to the assignments.
The client´s work area today is mainly mobile phones, but also some new business areas. The platform is based on new technology and deep experience in their area. The team is responsible for developing and maintaining backend service to serve users around the world with firmware/software, plan and prioritize backlog (customer requirements and team activities) and own processes, DevOps, Performance, infrastructure cost (AWS), etc.
The team you will work in is a team of 9 very skilled and organized engineers who are eager to keep up with new technologies, tools and methods. we have one team lead, two SW architects (domain/infrastructure/design), Test engineer, developers (GUI / backend development). the team has an open climate and value and believe that good team spirit is the key to success.
Competences we are looking for
- Relevant university degree or equivalent
- At least 3 years of work experience from system development
- Experience in NodeJS development
- Experience in Java technologies with focus on server technologies
- Experience of working with AWS (The following areas are a plus)
- - Lambda
- - DynamoDB
- - API Gateway
- - CloudFormation
- - Elasticsearch
- Test automation
- Knowledge about network protocols and technologies.
- Language skills in written and spoken English.
Personality traits we value
- A positive and enthusiastic attitude and have a team recognition kind of mindset
- Ability to inspire and influence others in areas of knowledge and expertise
- Are self-starter, flexible and take active approach to new/old assignments with an eagerness to meet time deadlines
- Have a disciplined and logical approach and good attention to details
This is a full-time consultancy position in Lund, Sweden.
Ghost Competence AB
Are you a creative data engineer passionate about solving problems, building new stuff and always have something new to learn? We are looking for data engineers to join our new AI, Analytics and Data domain.
We are on an exciting journey to meet and exceed our customers' expectations today, tomorrow and in the future. Rapid technological development and new customer behaviours are transforming the fashion retail industry. To cater the individual needs and desires of our millions of customers, Business Tech delivers technological solutions for the entire value chain for all our brands.
The best ideas evolve when great minds with different perspectives get together. We’re all on the same team in a global environment and we learn from each other. There are endless opportunities to grow – your development is all up to you!
We are proud to foster a workplace free from discrimination. We strongly believe that diversity of experience, perspectives, and background will lead to a better environment for our employees and a better product for our users. H&M Group – Business Tech.
We love design, and we love technology! Our diversity makes us strong and creates an inclusive and welcoming workplace where everyone’s individuality is highly valued. We are looking for Data Engineers who want to work in a modern organization, where agility, automation and cloud are non-negotiables.
Our product area is called Analytics and Data Platforms and our teams are responsible for all data processing, reporting and advanced analytics capabilities across the whole value chain. This means tons of data and unlimited learning opportunities. We welcome applications from varied backgrounds in data and analytics.
About the position
You will work with our Commercial Analytics team. You and the team leverage modern software engineering principles and techniques to build robust data solutions for a varied spectra of analysts. We hope you appreciate working in autonomous teams, have a hands-on attitude and believe that no challenge is too big if we have the right support and tools in place.
We appreciate a multitude of technical backgrounds, but we believe you will enjoy working here if you’re passionate about data and have worked hands-on with data warehousing and analytics in the past, preferably with modern open-source data processing frameworks such as Spark, or Cloud-based data integration services such as Azure Data Factory. We appreciate your solid foundations in database principles and/or software engineering, as these go hand-in-hand when building robust, BI and advanced analytics solutions.
We believe that you are a true team player, solution-driven and open-minded, with a passion for continuous improvement and automation. You are collaborative and have the ability to build relations with different types of people and roles.
We are looking for you who
- Is triggered by developing and designing the next generation data- and analytics-solution with focus on enabling smart self-service capabilities
- Collaborate with other engineers and specialists in building data-driven solutions that have laser-focus on business needs and our customers
- Be a champion of DevOps mindset and principles, which emphasizes automation, continuous integration, and end-to-end ownership of solutions
- Want to work in a small, smart, agile team – designing, developing and owning the full solution
- Is motivated by analyzing and understanding the business needs, translating it to technical solutions, assuring that both business- and technical-needs are met
- 5+ years’ experience of designing, development and testing in the field of Data & Analytics
- Experience in Azure cloud tech-stack
- Experience in Big Data technologies (e.g. Spark)
- Experience in Big Data file formats (e.g. Parquet)
- Experience in object-oriented programming languages (Python)
- Solid understanding of Data Modeling. Experience in modeling and developing tabular cubes, SSAS. Experience also in composite models is a plus.
- Experiences in working with Power BI is a bonus
- Experienced in agile methodologies
- Experience from successful delivery of high-quality outcomes
- Fluent in English both written and verbal
- Strong communicator'
Please apply with CV and cover letter as soon as possible, And We love code! So If you have contributed to Github project(s), also send those to us together with the CV. We are more than happy to take a look!
Do you think we are a match? We hope so!
This position is placed in Stockholm, Sweden.
H & M Hennes & Mauritz Gbc AB
21 liknande yrke(n)
- Dataspelsbranschens yrken
- Digital designer
- Front-end utvecklare
- Lärare i vissa ämnen
- PHP utvecklare