Som Branding expert hjälper du till att ta fram och marknadsföra varumärken.
Du arbetar med att på olika sätt utveckla marknadsföring av redan befintliga varumärken. Du kan också arbeta med att ta fram nya varumärken, logotyper och färger, dvs vara en brand stylist, en yrkesroll där du kombinerar konstnärlighet med affärsmässighet.
Brand styling är ett område där du tar fram nya eller gör om de redan existerande namn och logotype på varumärken.
Branding experten kommer med förslag på hur företagets eller organisationens namn och logotype ska se ut för att vara mest tilltalande för kunder.
Företag och organisationer vänder sig till reklambyråer som erbjuder brand styling, för att få förslag på namn i kombination med logotype som kommer att finnas på visitkort, skyltar, brevpapper samt andra reklamprodukter.
Branding experter som specialiserar sig på att göra om de redan existerande varumärken kallas för rebranding experter.
De flesta som arbetar inom detta yrke har utbildningar från högskolor/universitet eller från en yrkeshögskola.
På gymnasiet rekommenderas det i första hand utbildning från Ekonomiprogrammets inriktning Ekonomi.
Branding och rebranding experten kan agera i egenskap av egenföretagare, konsult eller vara anställd på en reklambyrå eller inom en marknadsföringsavdelning på olika företag och organisationer.
Ofta arbetar du i ett team av branding-specialister på en reklambyrå.
Are you a leader with passion for trucks? Do you want to lead technology and people?
In GTT Complete Vehicle, we can offer you a highly challenging position with a great purpose and impact on Volvo Group.
Complete Vehicle is a global function within Group Trucks Technology (GTT) with 1600 employees in the areas of Product design (PD), Product builds of prototypes (PB), Features Verification & Validation (FVV) and Aftermarket technology (AMT).
CV SWE function is responsible for FVV and PB areas and we are on an exciting change journey with focus on quality, truck performance and maximizing the output through cadence in testing activities. We are now looking for a Product & IB Manager who want to embark the change journey and lead to the next level.
- Master of Science in Mechanical engineering; higher education is meriting
- Fluency in English
- At least 15 years of working experience from the automotive industry; whereof at least 10 years from R&D functions with experience from 2 group manager positions
- Passion for and knowledge about trucks and customer usage
- Experience from HD Platform development and/or testing with focus on meeting Customer requirements
- Solid track record of delivering results
- A team player with excellent communication and presentation skills
- Experience from development of Complete Vehicle Verification & Validation plan and leading engineering and/or testing functions through Industrialization phase is a merit
- Drive the competence shift from Project to Product management
- Secure Quality at Introduction by implementing Complete Vehicle testing in cadence
- Define and drive way of working in Agile development; Vehicle Streams and Tech streams
- Responsible for Platform verification
- Budget management for all CV SWE needs
- Responsible for GTT Test Trucks; Specification & Operation
- Optimization of the test fleet
- Responsible for vehicle specification, ordering and scrapping of vehicles
Who are you?
You have a holistic view, a strong business- and strategic mindset with focus on simplicity, accountability and empowerment. You work cross-functionally building strong relationships with stakeholders and has the passion for creating engagement in teams. You are an inspiring leader who develop people as well as technology.
You will be an important member of CV SWE Management Team.
The interviews will start during the application period.
For more information, please contact:
Camilla Vitelli, VP CV SWE, +46 31 3227112
Volvo Business Services AB
Take your next career step at ABB with a global team that is energizing the transformation of society and industry to achieve a more productive, sustainable future.
At ABB, we have the clear goal of driving diversity and inclusion across all dimensions: gender, LGBTQ+, abilities, ethnicity and generations. Together, we are embarking on a journey where each and every one of us, individually and collectively, welcomes and celebrates individual differences.
The Global Product Manager is in charge of driving the long-term profitable growth of mining truck trolley systems within the ABB Process Industries Mining organization globally. You will also work with the global marketing and sales teams to define marketing plans.
Reporting to Global Product Line Manager for Electrification, you will develop and manage mining truck trolley systems through all phases of the life cycle according to market needs and the strategy and targets for the product group.
- Heading up studies of market intelligence, defining market segmentation and identifying potential gaps in the portfolio
- Developing a business plan for trolley systems, tracking performance metrics and implementing measures for maximum profitability
- Developing sales and tendering tools, and creating product training modules and programs
- Defining the trolley systems customer value proposition for segments and channels, ensuring clear communication, and delivering clear positioning within the portfolio.
- 2-10 years of experience in trolley system solutions, working with marketing, product management or technology with industrial systems or 10-15 year experience in electrical train system
- Sound knowledge of mechanical and electrical systems and the mining market
- The ability to anticipate customer needs and market trends
- Strong, well-developed communication, influencing, coaching and management skills
- A university degree in mechanical and/or electrical systems
- Fluent English is required and other languages are merited.
More about us
Recruiting Manager Torbjörn Ottosson, +4621-34 28 01, will answer your questions about the position. Union representatives - Sveriges Ingenjörer: Mikael Blomqvist, +4621-34 21 48, Ledarna: Leif Öhrberg, +4621-34 23 25, Unionen: Krista Andersson, +4621-34 02 85. All other questions can be directed to Talent Partner Therese Ideblad, +46 725 53 80 40.
You are welcome to apply the latest by June 17. Please note that selection will be done on an ongoing basis and the position may be filled before last day of application.
We look forward to receiving your application (preferably in English). If you want to discover more about ABB, take another look at our website www.abb.com.
The Place AB
Monocl is a rapidly growing SaaS business focused on life sciences and healthcare. We are now looking to add a Senior Product Marketing Manager to our growing Marketing team where you will have an opportunity to have a significant and very visible impact in the continued success of the product as we transform an industry.
Monocl’s mission is to connect all stakeholders in life sciences and healthcare through software - thereby enabling our customers to target and engage the right opinion leaders, medical experts, and customers anywhere in the world. We are guided by a strong vertical focus on life sciences and healthcare, combined with a relentless drive to address great customer challenges. Monocl is a Definitive Healthcare Company.
If you are energized by the thought of teaming with key stakeholders including lead generation; corporate marketing; product management; and sales/sales enablement to transform client value into revenue-driving solutions, then this is the role for you.
Reporting to the Vice President of Product Marketing, you will develop effective market-facing content; plan and execute optimal go-to-market strategies; and provide data-based market insights and analysis.
You will apply your data gathering and analytical skills; critical thinking bent; and subject matter expertise to your cross-functional collaboration leadership to create revenue-impacting tools, content and guidance.
- Develop compelling and persuasive foundational differentiation positioning articulating buyer-specific value propositions
- Develop engaging content for all phases of the sales funnel to support penetration and conversion programs
- Lead articulation of ROI story for client buyer and influencer personas
- Ensure that all market-facing content is anchored in defensible differentiation
- Lead cross-functional teams in developing and executing launch strategy and plan; ensuring launch readiness; and post-launch monitoring and reporting
- Partner with product management to devise and execute release communication strategy, and provide market and data inputs to prioritize product roadmap investment
- Partner with sales enablement on training including product launch; value proposition; and competitive differentiation
Market Insights and Analysis
- Inform all aspects of go to market with primary and secondary market research; competitive landscape assessment; and industry analysis
- Identify industry trends and dynamics, providing analysis and positioning for both internal stakeholders and clients
- Partner with product management to provide insights on client adoption to inform new tools, investments and programs
- Strong analytical and quantitative skills; ability to synthesize large amounts of data into coherent recommendations
- Strong presentation skills; confident and capable in delivering and defending recommendations and other information to varied audiences including clients, sales teams, and executives
- Cross-functional collaboration competence; ability to adapt to effectively work with wide range of functions and stakeholders
- Ability to write/edit persuasively, clearly and succinctly
- Ability to perform in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment
- 5+ years of product marketing experience or equivalent roles including healthcare/life sciences industry experience
- Bachelor’s degree in business, marketing or equivalent; MBA
- Experience managing product and market research programs
Why we love Monocl, and why you will too!
- Industry leading products
- Work hard, and have fun doing it
- Incredibly fast growth means limitless opportunity
- Flexible and dynamic culture
- Work alongside some of the most talented and dedicated teammates
- Definitive Cares, our community service group, gives all of us a chance to give back
- Competitive benefits package including 4000 SEK/year personal wellness grant, private health insurance etc.
42677 Västra frölunda