Networker är en specialist som har kompetens att åtgärda större data-relaterade problem och kan ha olika arbetstitlar, t.ex kan en networker kallas för Global Product Manager eller IT Technical Project Coordinator.
Networkers arbetar ofta som konsulter som hjälper till med att säkerställa kundernas backupmiljö, bla backuptagandet, ser till att restorer fungerar, ansvarar för felsökning på servrar och diskmiljön om så krävs.
Arbetsspråket för networkers är oftast engelska, där krävs det mycket goda kunskaper i engelska, både i tal och i skrift (fluent in English, both written and spoken).
Personliga egenskaper som krävs är exempelvis strukturerad, analytisk och med välutvecklat logiskt tankesätt.
- datainspektionen.se - en myndighet som arbetar för att säkra den enskilda individens rätt till integritet i samhället
Nexer Recruit AB
Introduction : At IBM, work is more than a job - it's a calling: To build. To design. To code. To consult. To think along with clients and sell. To make markets. To invent. To collaborate. Not just to do something better, but to attempt things you've never thought possible. You will be joining our industry leading Open Hybrid Cloud Platform & AI team. IBM's open hybrid cloud platform architecture, based on RedHat OpenShift, works with the entire range of clients' existing IT infrastructures, regardless of vendor. This platform allows clients to "write-once/run-anywhere," and enables a hybrid cloud approach that drives up to 2.5 times more value for clients than a public cloud-only solution. Join us in addressing this 1 trillion-dollar addressable market". You can see more here @ https://www.ibm.com/cloud/hybrid
Your Role and Responsibilities : As a Customer Success Manager (Architect) you will apply your technical skills to help our customers achieve their business outcomes with hybrid cloud & AI Growth Offerings. You will be responsible for use case identification, solution architecture design, MVP builds, and adoption of our Growth Offerings that run on Red Hat OpenShift. You will also guide IT executives through the changes needed to unlock the full value of hybrid cloud, show users how to get value out of their solutions, identify expansion opportunities, and work with the renewal team to ensure execution of the renewal process.
To be successful in this role you:
- Demonstrate a history of success as a consultant, pre-sales, technical account management, enterprise architect, or equivalent.
- Deeply understand customer business and technology needs; become the face of IBM to the customer.
- Serve as a trusted technical expert for the customer’s cloud migration, deployment, and adoption of Hybrid Cloud & AI Growth Offerings.
- Have a proven track record of leading technical conversations and persuading others to take action based on requirements and value provided by solutions.
- Have handled difficult customers or situations and can demonstrate resolutions.
- Willingness to take initiative and tackle things on your own.
- Ability to navigate data and people to find answers.
- Execute customer success plan to drive adoption post-deployment.
IBM Svenska AB
Experienced IT Architect ThingWorx Navigate & Vuforia
You will be part of an engaged and kind team in an international and multicultural environment and within a department developing our future IT solutions in the Virtual products lifecycle management area.
Are you interested in digitalization, the latest technology and an organization that cares about its employees? Do you want to work with a bunch of incredibly driven, passionate, and skilled people? Great! Volvo Group is now searching for an IT Architect for the virtual lifecycle management and PLM domain.
Virtual Lifecycle Management solutions covers CAD, Virtual Product lifecycle management (PLM), Augmented and Virtual reality applications. The solutions are a key enabler to achieve engineering efficiency, virtual trust, and the digital twin capabilities across the Volvo Group.
THIS IS US, YOUR NEW COLLEAGUES
Volvo is driving several exciting transformation projects and initiatives to digitalize our business processes and leverage the value of data and become a fully data-driven company. We are Virtual Lifecycle Management Solution Centre working to increase efficiency through our current set of digital and IT solutions.
Our existing IT solutions comprises of a mix of varied technologies like Microsoft, Java, and Commercial Off the shelf (COTS) IT solutions and SaaS solutions from CAD and PLM vendors. We find ourselves on the cusp of a transformation with heavy investments to transform and modernize our overall IT architecture.
We are supporting the Volvo Group’s Digital ambitions to become a fully agile, data-driven company, and we are building the foundations for the virtual trust, supported by improved use of digital twins, i.e the digital data representing a physical object as well as an improved digital thread, the integrated view of physical products’ digital data through it’s lifecycle.
Role mission & context
As a Thingworx – IT Architect, your primary mission will be technological watch, Proof of Concepts, pre-studies & implementation:
- Active contribution to incoming pre-studies on strategical projects
- Lead the implementation, validation and deployment of ThingWorx Solutions
- You will work closely with the Delivery manager and Business Owner, securing the deliveries related to the application and with the vendor
- Create/enhance ThingWorx implementation’s standards for Volvo Group Trucks
- Active participation in IT Architectural working group
You second principal mission will be to work on projects and maintenance:
- You will be responsible for the design of ThingWorx applications following Volvo and the product vendor PTC (Parametric Technology Corporation) best practices and roadmap and Volvo Group architectural frameworks
- You must combine and match business needs with Volvo solutions, as part of a project team
Who are you?
- Experience from leading the implementation, validation and deployment of scalable, commercial ThingWorx solutions (ThingWorx Navigate / Vuforia)
- Experience with ThingWorx service and mashup development and integration of ThingWorx with Windchill or other systems
- Experience in ThingWorx platform setup and infrastructure requirements
- Competency in object-oriented development patterns in Java /.NET
- Competency in modern integration standards like RESTful and SOAP Web Services, message-oriented-middleware (MQ)
- General knowledge of Agile and modern software development lifecycle practices, DevSecOps, and technical documentation (requirements, functional specifications, test plans, etc.)
- Graduated with a university degree or an engineer school in IT
- You have a good knowledge also of the latest CAD and PLM architecture
- You can integrate all architecture disciplines and advise on functional and technical approach for all systems integrating to ThingWorx platform
- You are comfortable collaborating and delivering results together with team members and a broad set of stakeholders and colleagues with different background and skills areas. You have good communication and presentation skills (written and verbal), and you are fluent in English
We expect you to be curious, have great problem-solving skills and to have a genuine interest in IT.
Some travels are required abroad occasionally.
Volvo Business Services AB
Castra Group AB
Castra Group AB