Om du arbetar som Creative Director (CD) har du det övergripande kreativa och strategiska ansvaret för en produktion. Rollen kan i vissa sammanhang liknas med VD-rollen, eftersom creative director leder arbetet och ansvarar för verksamheten.
En creative director kan ha varierande bakgrund, men det är vanligt att ha någon form av utbildning inriktad mot grafisk formgivning, i kombination med utbildning inom ledarskap.
Utbildning inom grafisk formgivning finns på flera nivåer och inom olika skolformer, bl a universitet och högskolor, yrkeshögskola och fristående kommunikationsskolor.
Grundläggande utbildning finns på flera av gymnasieskolans program.
Creative director kan arbeta inom en rad olika branscher som den grafiska, film, musik, dataspel, mode, reklam, media och även inom programvarubranschen. Teamet närmast creative director består ofta av en art director och en copywriter.
33 700 kr
Balans på arbetsmarknaden!
Inom detta yrke råder balans på svensk arbetsmarknad inom den närmaste tiden.
Vägar till detta yrke
IBInternational Baccalaureate Diploma
FSFörsäljnings- och serviceprogrammet
Konst- och kulturutbildningar
Jobbar du inom detta yrke och tycker att något saknas eller inte stämmer i vår beskrivning?
Vi lyssnar gärna om du vill hjälpa till!
DICE (EA Digital Illusions Creative Entertainment), the award-winning studio based in Stockholm, Sweden, is best known for creating the phenomenally successful Battlefield franchise, the Star Wars: Battlefront franchise, and the very creative Mirror's Edge games. We work through our 4 guiding values: Passion with Purpose, Creative Innovation, Everything Quality, and One Community. Our people are the backbone and driving force to our creative products. As such, we are dedicated to providing everyone the chance to express themselves and be their very best with a common cause.
The multi award-winning DICE Sound Team is now looking for an inspirational Studio Audio Director to lead and mentor them. The Studio Audio Director oversees the daily operation of the studio's audio department and the long-term wellbeing of the audio team. The Studio Audio Director works with the project Audio Directors, so that they, together with their teams can meet, and aim to exceed, the expectations regarding audio quality, budget and timelines across all of the studio's projects. You will oversee both the creative and technical consistency of the audio produced for all of DICE's titles and be part of the core content directors group for the studio. You will focus less on leading from the front and more about supporting the audio department as an entity and the individuals within it. You will report to the Head of Content and be the manager for the Audio Directors.
- Mandate and provide a unified and transparent studio focused strategy, direction and roadmap across the whole DICE audio department.
- Work with the Audio Directors to allow them to accomplish their project audio vision and to uphold the studio audio direction.
- Endeavour to coordinate and improve the DICE audio department with regard to recruitment, staffing, roles, development, facilities, audio department budget, audio equipment, planning and steering, resources, acquisitions, representation, culture, The Future TM and group branding.
- Initial contact (where no previous connection or clear path exists) for the Audio discipline at DICE, being a catalyst and facilitator and to delegate or make the right connections to another member of the DICE audio team, where it makes sense.
- Represent DICE as part of the WWAC (Senior EA Audio Group) and coordinate global efforts with peers across the company, promote convergence and agreement, and be someone who is recognized as a leader in the wider games industry in general.
- Minimum of 10 years audio experience in the game industry.
- Shipped at least 3 AAA game titles from pre-production to final, as a project Audio Lead/Audio Director.
- Developed sound design and listening skills. Proficient with modern studio hardware, recording techniques, and software.
- Knowledge of PC and console audio hardware, game development tools and pipelines.
- Experience with game audio techniques, audio production fundamentals, engineering skills and where the industry is going.
- Experience with the video game development process and leading a team to success.
- Technical and implementation skills, with previous hands-on knowledge of Audio Middleware (e.g. WWISE, FMOD, XACT, Scream) or Integrated Audio Solutions (e.g. Frostbite, Unreal) preferable.
Please submit a link (in your CV) to a demo reel containing a selection of game assets, gameplay footage and pre-rendered cinematics showcasing your previous work. We will require interesting applicants to complete a series of test assignments to help us during the interview process.
When detailing previous Audio Lead/Audio Director posts that you have held, please detail your exact responsibilities. Together with your CV, please submit a cover letter in which, amongst other areas, you discuss your understanding of the Studio Audio Director role here at DICE. We prefer cover letters and CV to be combined into one document that is submitted as a PDF.
EA Digital Illusions CE AB
Welcome to H&M! A workplace where you can be yourself & so much more! We are now looking for a Creative Responsible to our H&M Studios!
H&M Studios is part of the global Brand Development department and located in Frihamnen, Stockholm. Together our teams produce look book, still life, video and more for our markets all over the world. We are now looking for a Creative Responsible with a passion to create visual storytelling in our digital stores.
Why work at H&M?
H&M is a workplace where you’ll join a global fashion family that combines teamwork with individual expression and gives you the challenges and opportunities that can help you learn, grow and succeed.
We believe that it’s when you mix and match different talents, experiences, and styles that the real magic happens. That’s why our teams are built with different personalities, talents and people from all kinds of backgrounds. If you are willing to learn, grow and help our customers and your colleagues, H&M will always be a place for you to both express your individuality and feel like you belong.
We also believe that you can’t change the world without great people on your side. So, we offer all our employees generous benefits, lots of learning opportunities and the possibility to start building a more long-term career. Bring your whole personality to work, stay as long as you want, and grow more than you ever thought was possible. Be yourself & more at H&M.
Are you an experienced Art director/Creative director with strong commercial understanding? At H&M Studios we can now offer the position as Creative Responsible in a creative and exciting work environment where we produce content for e-commerce and the digital media landscape including own channels. As a Creative Responsible your role will be broad and diverse, where you will be a part of the management team as well as working operational. In close collaboration with teams at the studio and other functions you will drive and secure development and execution of all visual content for one of our customer groups.
Your main responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Be the creative lead of development and production in one or more customer groups
- Being part of strategic tasks
- Take active part in the production
- Collaborate with other roles, departments and functions to ensure we develop according to brand and enable customer focus
- Engage in specific projects in overall business development
- Develop and optimize visual presentation of specific product categories
- Set creative development and visual guidelines of lookbook images, still life and video according to brand identity and goals
- Take responsibility of output according to visual guidelines and secure visual expression
- Lead and coach our teams
To be successful in the role of Creative responsible we believe that you have experience of working with online retail, social channels and cross media platforms, as well as you have strong knowledge of moving and still content. In addition, you are a curious person who is not afraid to take initiative, you have a great commercial understanding and enjoy working in a customer focused environment. We also see that you are a great team player with the ability to collaborate with different stakeholders, whilst at the same time being able self- driven and able to work independently
We’d love to meet someone who:
- Has minimum +5 years’ experience
- Relevant background as Art director, creative lead, creative director or similar
- Experience of product presentation on digital platforms
- You have experience from e-commerce and the digital media landscape
- You know how to use your creativity to spark enthusiasm and commitment to others
- Fluent in English, both spoken and written
This is a fulltime position starting as soon as possible, based in Frihamnen, Stockholm.
If you feel that your experiences, skills and ambitions are right for this role, please send in your resume in English, as well as your artwork examples (no need for cover letter) as soon as possible, but no later than the 10th of February. Due to GDPR, we only accept applications through our career page.
We look forward to receiving your application!
H&M is committed to creating a Diverse & Inclusive environment and we are actively looking for qualified candidates irrespective of race, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, ethnicity, religion, national origin, disability or age.
H & M Hennes & Mauritz Gbc AB
- Creative director/CD
- Creative director/CD
- Creative director/CD