Som hårdvarudesigner har du stor teknisk kompetens och ansvarar ofta för omfattande utvecklingsprojekt med korta tidsramar. Det kan handla om att utveckla och designa hårdvarukretsar till mobiltelefoner, tvättmaskiner eller datorer. Hårdvarudesignern har kunskaper om digital konstruktion, höghastighetsdata och säkerhet.
Hårdvarudesigners är elektronikingenjörer inom område produktutveckling och arbetar ofta tillsammans med mjukvarudesigners för att kunna ta fram väl avvägda hårdvaror som uppfyller kundens förväntningar både vad gäller prestanda och kostnader. Montering, kvalitetssäkring och installation av nya produkter kan också ingå i de arbetsuppgifter som en hårdvarudesigner har.
Since early 2000 we have supported our clients on a vast number of projects, all over the world. Our consultant pool consists of Swedish and non-Swedish consultants within the fields of embedded systems, telecommunication, IoT, online solutions and application development.
You are a passionate Hardware Engineer with solid experience in electronic design and EMI, EMC and ESD, looking for a new and interesting project.
Tasks & responsibilities:
- Collect requirements and define system level design.
- Component selection and qualification.
- Schematics and support of layout work.
- Test, validation and verification work.
- Play an active role in design reviews, detecting weaknesses and providing solutions to eliminate the weaknesses.
- Cooperate & coordinate with our worldwide development teams.
- 5+ years of experience in electronic design with high integration level and active involvement in project management.
- Solid knowledge in electronic design, ideally with experience in connectivity products.
- Knowledge in sensors, including cameras, is desirable.
- Good knowledge of EMI, EMC and ESD methods/compliance and thermal management in electronic designs.
- Good experience in working with test instruments, methods and tools to verify designs.
- Self-driven and leadership qualities.
- Great team player with a curiosity to learn new things and openly sharing knowledge.
- Flexible to changing conditions.
- Passionate about internal and external customer’s expectations.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English.
Extent: full-time, 40h/week.
Compensation: Negotiable. We offer a competitive salary, primarily in the form of a longterm employment and according to Swedish standards; governmental pension plan, five weeks paid vacation, iPad/laptop, mobile phone with data plan subscription, health care insurance, income level insurance, work liability insurance, language course support, sports activity contribution.
More information and benefits you will have as an employee in Sweden:
Join our team and be a part of a competitive and inspiring future!
Telescope Services AB
Ansök via mejl
Klarna was founded in Stockholm, Sweden in 2005. Since then we've changed the banking industry forever. And now we're creating the world's smoothest shopping experience. We serve over 90 million consumers worldwide, and partner with 200,000 merchants – with a new merchant joining us every 8 minutes. Including some of the world's leading brands, such as H&M, ASOS, IKEA, Adidas, Samsung and Lufthansa. Our offices are spread over 17 different markets, hosted by 3500+ employees from 90 nationalities.
Klarna’s ground-breaking design team in our Stockholm office is looking for a Senior UX Researcher to guide our expansion in e-commerce and fintech products. You’ll provide strategic insight to our Product, Design, and Marketing teams as we revolutionize the way people shop.
UX Researchers at Klarna deliver insights to drive product development and design based on customer feedback. As a Researcher, you will develop the research roadmap for the organization in partnership with product and design leaders. You’ll also have the opportunity to grow into a leadership position if you choose to, with the option to manage a team developing in time.
What you'll do as a UX Researcher
- Deliver critical insight to drive user-centered design and product development
- Design and implement a research program for your product area, leveraging a diverse range of methods and data types to answer research questions
- Synthesize existing research and data to identify user needs and product refinements
- Craft findings deliverables to share insights, provide recommendations, and convey the user’s perspective to product teams
- Be a strategic partner to key decision makers, helping to shape their vision for product development
- Own fast-paced projects in a volatile consumer market space, paying close attention to research quality
- Partner with other UX Researchers across Klarna to develop research infrastructure
Who you are
- You have at least 3-5 years of work experience in an applied research setting
- You have a background in Computer Science, Human-Computer Interaction, Cognitive Science, Experimental Psychology, Anthropology, Sociology, Data Science or a related field, or have equivalent practical experience
- You have a strong working knowledge of user research methods, including when and how to apply apply different methods in various scenarios
- You are passionate about understanding your customers and bringing their voices into the design and development process
- You are comfortable helping others from related disciplines develop their research expertise
- You have a keen interest in consumer-facing products, finance, e-commerce, or related fields
What to include in your application
- A CV in English
- Optional: A portfolio of your work
We recommend you submit your application as soon as possible as selection and interviews are held continually
Klarna is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees and candidates. Please refrain from including your picture and age with your application.
Klarna Bank AB