Kvalitetsutvecklare är experter på omvärldsanalys, projektledning och målstyrning. Deras arbetsuppgifter handlar framförallt om verksamhetsutveckling med fokus på förbättrad analys. De ansvarar för utvärdering och kartläggning inom områden som jämställdhet och hälsa. De ska också fungera som stöd till enhetschefer och den rollen uppfattar de flesta kvalitetsutvecklare som mycket spännande och utmanande.
Att bidra med skarpa analyser och leda diskussioner tycker de flesta kvalitetsutvecklare är utmanande och ganska svårt men också väldigt roligt.
Till kvalitetsutvecklare kan man vända sig med synpunkter på företagets och organisationens service och tjänster, eller om man vill föreslå förändringar.
Passande utbildning är t.ex kandidatprogram i Offentlig förvaltning.
Efter sin högskoleutbildning kan man få möjlighet att delta i något sort traineeprogram, vilket innebär att man börjar arbeta i en kommun eller på ett företag inom en organisation och parallellt fortsätter att utbildas i till exempel omvärldsanalys, projektledning och målstyrning.
Grundläggande gymnasieutbildning finns på flera av gymnasieskolans program.
Kvalitetsutvecklare kan vara anställda inom kommunala verksamheter.
Northvolt has an exciting job offer for an experienced Management System Coordinator to join our passionate team, initially based in Västerås or Skellefteå.
In joining us you will play an important part from the very start in building one of the first large scale European battery factories. Northvolt will play an important role in the transformation to a carbon free society.
The Management System Coordinator will be in charge of ensuring that processes are designed, mapped and followed accordingly. You will ensure efficient follow-up of tasks and effective reviews, along with related document approval. You will also be responsible for setting up and executing the Audit Plan for all sites. In order to deliver on your responsibilities you will be operating by both standards and Northvolt requirements. This includes direct oversight and review of the entire documentation and physical inspection phase of the workflow process. By working with both external and in-house personnel (e.g. Programme Director, Project Engineers, Production Managers) you will get to produce and document a working process landscape. The Management System Coordinator works as an integrated team member of the Quality team and will be reporting to the Management System Lead.
You have a thorough understanding of management systems in growing companies, non-conformity management and follow-up tasks. You are also adept at specifications and requirements, quality review, and reporting according to applicable standards such as ISO9001 as well as IATF16949.
In general you have a 5 year experience in Management Systems and have been driving quality topics in large, innovative companies and projects. You also have a deep understanding of working in a matrixed project organization where fast execution is key, preferably with experience from establishing new factories.
Key responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Defining, communicating and managing the Process Quality activities through an approved and operating Project Quality Plan
- Review and approve the process quality plans
- Create the template and processes for different departments of Northvolt
- moderating a weekly Q-Process meeting with the superintendent and lead the Quality Management based on effective data review and analyses
- Determining and managing a project Quality audit plan to ensure that projects are operating in compliance with Customer and applicable statutory and regulatory quality management system requirements
- Contribute actively to the projects risk assessment and management of quality mitigations
- Identify and implement improvements to our project methods, processes and standards as well as process and project quality control.
- Ensure knowledge and awareness of Quality requirements within the Project Team, also performing Quality Training activities and follow-up of competence
- Ensure the management of lessons learned process and ensure project learning is communicated across the business
- Develop and agree a fit for purpose Records and Document Management system for the life of the works in alignment with corporate QMS and review and approve project related documentation
- Support the installation and commissioning teams with relevant quality procedures and activities
- Support and facilitates cross functional Criticality Risk Assessment reviews for the assignment of equipment/component criticality ratings
The person we are looking for is strongly goal oriented, curious and eager to learn. You will get the chance to have a real impact on our success story in Sweden and see the results of your work. Our organization requires and values great self-discipline and a natural talent to make things happen. You will be a vital member of the Northvolt Quality team and key to Northvolt's mission to enable the future of energy.
Apply with CV and cover letter or your complete LinkedIn profile.
Full time employment, fixed salary.
Planned starting date is asap.
Northvolt Ett AB
Take your next career step at ABB with a global team that is energizing the transformation of society and industry to achieve a more productive, sustainable future.
At ABB, we have the clear goal of driving diversity and inclusion across all dimensions: gender, LGBTQ+, abilities, ethnicity and generations. Together, we are embarking on a journey where each and every one of us, individually and collectively, welcomes and celebrates individual differences.
The Customer Quality Specialist has the role of supporting ABB local sales office and external customer related to technical issues for product sold by ABB Motor Starting & Safety. Ensuring and improving quality to exceed customer expectations while ensuring sustainable operations, and representing the customer’s voice within the organization, providing customer experience feedback and input.
Reporting to the quality manager, you will support customers, production and stakeholders in accordance to the quality management system, managing all aspects in line with guidance from ABB Group/division/business area.
- Be “point of contact” for the customer regarding claims and technical issues.
- Lead analysis of claims regarding fulfillment of technical specifications.
- Responsible for helping our customers in a professional and timely manner.
- Accountable for that the quality level delivered to customers is according to state of arts and datasheets.
- Request and drive improvement related to customer claims.
- Responsible for PPAP towards customer.
- Being the “voice of customer” and “voice of quality” in our organization.
- Several years of experience in working with quality or working as a designer.
- Sound knowledge of drawings, circuit diagrams, quality methodologies and PPAP.
- Experience from working and communicating with customers and experience in presenting technical details in a structural way.
- A collaborative, solution-focused approach and strong written and spoken communication skills with high customer focus.
- A Master of Science in engineering or equivalent experience.
- Knowledgeable in electronics.
- Fluent in English in written and spoken form.
More about us
Recruiting Manager Daniel Näf, +4621 32 92 25, will answer your questions about the position. Union representatives – Sveriges Ingenjörer: Senad Hujic, +4621 32 03 02, Unionen: Johan Lundström, +46 21 32 03 64, Ledarna: Urban Mylläri, +4621 32 01 86. All other questions can be directed to Talent Partner Anna Nordlund, +46 761 42 01 39.
Welcome to apply the latest by May 12, 2021. Please note that selection will be done on an ongoing basis and the position may be filled before last day of application.
We look forward to receiving your application. If you want to discover more about ABB, take another look at our website www.abb.com.
Raysearch Laboratories AB (Publ)
The Project Quality Management department is now looking for a Quality Coach to handle our Digital Solution projects. This job offers a stimulating work that gives you a wide network and excellent opportunities for personal development and career within the Husqvarna Group.
As a Quality Coach you will be part of a team of 5 persons that are supporting the Product & Services Processes.
You will be responsible for:
- Act as spokesperson person for Product Quality in projects
- Plan, perform and present Quality Assurance activities regarding processes
- Monitor Quality Control activities with regards to project and product quality
- Provide support to the organization in quality methods/technique
- Act as an influencer to enhance awareness in our processes, encouraging continuous improvement
You will report to Manager Global Technical Support & Project Quality Management within the Product Quality organization.
Who you are
We are looking for a person who enjoys working in team and create a good order in processes and documentation. You are result oriented and can easily collaborate with colleagues.
You have a good knowledge in development of Digital Solutions.
You are well familiar with Scrum, ITIL, SAFE and/or agile developing processes.
You have a passion for Quality and have a good insight in what consequences there is when lack of it. Quality is your first priority and you aren’t afraid of taking the needed discussions around it.
You are inspired of having customer in center and reminding your colleagues about it whenever needed.
- Analytical, thorough, communicative, and result-oriented personality
- High social skills and can easily collaborate with different function within Husqvarna
- Excellent Swedish and English skills, both written and spoken
- 5 or more years work experience in Digital Solutions
- Bachelor or Master education in engineering
- Ability to speak freely in front of medium size audiences
- Highly organized and ability to manage several projects
- 5 or more years work experience in quality assurance
- Excellent interpersonal, teamwork, and oral/written communication skills
- Strong personal computer skills, to include but not limited to: Microsoft Office software applications (Word, Excel, Access, PowerPoint)
How to apply
Can you envision yourself being apart of this? If so, apply as soon as possible but no later then 4th April. We apply ongoing selection.
If you have any questions regarding the position please contact Ida Gustafsson, Acting Manager Global Technical Support & Project Quality Management, [email protected] and if you have any questions regarding the recruitment process please contact Liv Hultén , Recruitment Specialist, [email protected]
Union representatives: Soili Johansson, [email protected],
Cameron Rad: Sveriges Ingenjörer; Akademikerföreningen (Represents all Saco unions), [email protected]
What happens after you applied?
When the application date is due, we will review your application carefully to see if your profile matches the requirements of the vacant position. If we believe you are a potential candidate for the role, you will be invited for an initial interview. In preparation for the interview you will receive information about the arrangement as well as other steps in the process, such as second interviews, assessments, references and introduction. If you aren’t chosen to proceed in the process, you will be informed of this at the latest when the position has been filled.