Palm & Partners Bemanning AB
Take your next career step at ABB with a global team that is energizing the transformation of society and industry to achieve a more productive, sustainable future.
At ABB, we have the clear goal of driving diversity and inclusion across all dimensions: gender, LGBTQ+, abilities, ethnicity and generations. Together, we are embarking on a journey where each and every one of us, individually and collectively, welcomes and celebrates individual differences.
The Supplier Quality & Development Engineer has the role of deploying and facilitating the quality culture, ensure and control the quality to exceed customer expectations while ensuring sustainable operations, and representing the customer’s voice within local teams, providing customer experience feedback and input.
Reporting to the Global Head of Supplier Quality Development, you will in this role govern the quality of the product from requirements definition until end of project execution.
- NPI project APQP (Advanced Product Quality Planning)
- Support on sample approval
- Support on new supplier/part sourcing
- Early Supplier involvement
- Process audit
- Work as the driver for related QIP (Quality Improvement Project) items
- Perform supplier qualification
- Support on SQE for supplier PPM/OTD (On time delivery) improvement
- Live ABB’s core values of safety and integrity, which means taking responsibility for your own actions while caring for your colleagues and the business.
- Bachelor degree or above in engineering/manufacturing or other relevant area/field
- ASQE working experience
- APQP/PPAP experience
- Familiar with gear/gearbox/motor
- Familiar with Process audit
- Familiar with ISO 9001
- Fluency in English, written and spoken alike
More about us
ABB Robotics & Discrete Automation is a pioneer in robotics, machine automation and digital services, providing innovative solutions for a diverse range of industries, from automotive to electronics to logistics. As one of the world’s leading robotics and machine automation suppliers, we have shipped over 500,000 robot solutions. We help our customers of all sizes to increase productivity, flexibility and simplicity and to improve output quality. We support their transition towards the connected and collaborative factory of the future. ABB Robotics & Discrete Automation employs more than 11,000 people at over 100 locations in more than 53 countries.
Recruiting Manager Kevin-HongYi Yu, [email protected], will answer your questions about the position. Union representatives - Sveriges Ingenjörer: Nicolin Ahlqvist +4621-34 42 50; Ledarna: Lenny Larsson +4621-32 85 47; Unionen: Roger L. Gustavsson +4621-32 90 97. All other questions can be directed to Talent Partner Therese Ideblad, +46 725 53 80 40.
You are welcome to apply the latest by September 24. Please note that selection will be done on an ongoing basis and the position may be filled before last day of application.
We look forward to receiving your application (documents submitted in English are appreciated). If you want to discover more about ABB, take another look at our website www.abb.com.
Påverka Nu Sverige AB
Påverka Nu Sverige AB
Bring Parcels AB