Designmodellör är en ganska okänd yrkestitel och det beror delvis på att designmodellören utför arbetet, som ligger som ett led i produktframtagningen.
Ju mer yrkeserfarenhet inom form och hantverk du har, desto större är chansen att du kommer att lyckas som designmodellör.
För att bli en riktigt duktig modellör krävs tålamod och mycket övning.
Utbildning till designmodellör kan finnas inom Yrkeshögskolan.
Lämpliga utbildningar kan också finnas på folkhögskolor och Komvux.
För att trivas med jobbet, måste du vara mycket intresserad av form och hantverk. Du bör även vara lyhörd, uppfinningsrik och självgående. Att vara konstruktiv i sitt förhållningssätt och kunna samarbeta med andra är också en nödvändig förutsättning för att kunna arbeta som designmodellör.
Många modellörer jobbar som egna företagare och/eller konsulter. Som anställd kan en utbildad designmodellör arbeta som prototypmodellör åt industridesigners, bland annat inom bilindustrin, som modellbyggare år arkitekter, som attributmakare på ett museum eller en teater, som formtagare i samarbete med konstnärer eller som gipsmodellör för keramisk produktion.
The H&M Head Office is based in Stockholm, Sweden, where we design and develop our fashion collections for a wide variety of customers. H&M is a dynamic international workplace where high pace and rapid changes are a natural part of our day. Good communication skills, a flexible attitude and capacity to adapt to changes are essential.
Are you a creative, passionate and professional Junior Fashion Designer who would love to work at the H&M Head Office? Then this might be the role for you!
Asia Key Section on Divided Girl is focusing on Customer Regional Relevance for the Asian Market. The section is making compliment collections to the Divided Collection in the Asian Region. The section works with all garment groups, so the assignment is very wide. The new Junior Designer will be responsible for assisting the Senior Designers working together with our wider team. The role involves creating fun, creative commercial fashion products according to given guidelines, producing detailed sketches, update overviews, color charts and more. We focus on a variety of styles depending on latest fastmoving trends so the role requires high competence in switching between varied expressions. We develop full collections and our product groups include jersey, knit and woven materials. Identifying new trends to boost business opportunities motivates you, and you inspire the team with your findings.
We are looking for you with
- A minimum of a BA qualification in Fashion or Textile Design
- Preferably a minimum of 1-2 years work experience as a garment JR Designer or Design Assistant
- An overall experience working with various garments and materials
- Skilled and fast working in Adobe Suite programs
- Minimum of basic skills in CLO 3D is a requirement
- A creative and visionary mindset with a true passion for fashion, its current and future trends
- A strong customer focus and enjoy working with commercial fashion
- Strong communication skills and positive global mindset
- Truly flexible and thrives working in diverse teams
- Like a fast-paced and everchanging work environment
- A very strong self drive and can take own initiatives
- English fluency (Swedish is not necessary)
Does this sound like your next challenge?
Submit your application including CV and portfolio pdf (max 10mb/upload), with relevant work; including vision, full design process and final prints/collections from a variety of projects. All documents should be in English. Please ensure to include work clearly relatable to the H&M Divided Girls customer. Only applications meeting these criteria will be considered. Deadline is 25th Aug. This is a permanent position in Stockholm, starting date; as soon as possible.
H&M is committed to creating a Diverse & Inclusive environment and we are actively looking for qualified candidates irrespective of race, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, ethnicity, religion, national origin, disability or age.
We look forward to hearing from you!
H & M Hennes & Mauritz Gbc AB
MÄSTER SAMUELSGATAN 46A
We are growing and looking to hire a highly talented Senior User Interface Designer with proven skills to create outstanding experiences for our players.
Your role within our Kingdom
You will be creating high quality game layouts and be responsible for producing an appealing and intuitive user interface for our mass- casual social games. As a great team player you will be part of a highly experienced, entrepreneurial and successful team.
In short you will be:
- Creating and implementing appealing, user friendly, innovative and crisp user interfaces (e.g. menus, buttons, icons, visual hierarchy, animation etc.) with a focus on usability and freemium best- practices;
- Working closely with a creative game team in an agile environment to create interfaces that are flexible enough to evolve with the needs of a Live game.
Skills to create thrills
With a passion for games, you also possess great communication and organizing skills to help you work in a project group and be comfortable in an agile environment at a fast pace. You are also Versatile and prepared to tackle many different kinds of tasks, ranging from creative challenges to mass production.
We think that you are:
- Expert in user interface design, with a good knowledge of UX principles and usability best practices;
- Creative problem solver;
- Highly experienced with Photoshop, Illustrator, XD, Sketch,...
- Talented with a well- developed sense of colour and composition and a substantial interest in form and typography;
- We assume that you have several years of relevant professional experience, but people of extreme talent will always be considered;
- Last but not least, you have a portfolio showing your talent and flexibility.
Tasty bonus skills:
- Previous experience in social games and/or Games as a Service highly appreciated
- Experience with animations
- Technical knowledge of design systems
King is a leading interactive entertainment company for the mobile world, with people all around the world playing one or more of our games, including franchises such as Candy Crush, Farm Heroes, Pet Rescue and Bubble Witch.
We have 249 million monthly active users as of fourth quarter 2019 across web, social and mobile platforms. King was acquired by Activision Blizzard Inc. (Nasdaq ATVI) in February 2016 and operates as an independent unit of the
A Great Saga Needs All Sorts of Heroes
Making games is fun. Especially when you do it with people who share the same idea of what makes a good workplace great. We design games for everyone, no matter where they are or who they are, and we employ all sorts of people from all kinds of backgrounds to bring them to life. Truth is, we simply cannot expect diversity in our players and originality in our games without first nurturing it in our people. A great saga needs all sorts of heroes.
Making the World Playful
Making the World Playful is what inspires us to create new experiences and raise the bar. It’s what makes King a place where we can all dream bigger, continue to add innovation to our games, broadening the portfolio and exploring new territories in mid- core and casual. We take the art and science of gaming to the next level through our curiosity for the unexplored, passion for games, respect for each other and love for our players – and we’re not afraid to have fun along the way. In fact, together with our parent company Activision Blizzard and experts around the world, we believe having fun is good for you. There has never been a better time to join us. We're dreaming bigger and see a world of possibilities ahead. If you share our passion, our values, and our hunger to shape the future, join us in Making the World Playful!
Applications needs to be in English.
Discover King at careers.king.com
Öppen för alla Vi fokuserar på din kompetens, inte dina övriga förutsättningar. Vi är öppna för att anpassa rollen eller arbetsplatsen efter dina behov.
IKEA of Sweden AB
Espresso House Sweden AB
IKEA of Sweden AB