Som patentingenjör får du se framtidens teknik redan idag!
Patentingenjörer medverkar till att nya konstruktioner och uppfinningar skyddas. Du ska också sprida information till uppfinnare och konstruktörer om de patent och andra uppfinningar som redan finns.
Patentingenjörerna har vanligen en grundutbildning som civilingenjör eller motsvarande inom det tekniska område man är specialiserad på.
Bra grundutbildning finns på gymnasiets Teknikprogrammet.
Du kan arbeta hos ett större företag, på en patentbyrå eller på Patent- och registreringsverket.
Visste du att...?
... en av Sveriges mest kända uppfinnare, som bland annat 1866 uppfann dynamit, är Alfred Nobel (1833-1896). Han tog patent på 355 uppfinningar, patent på dynamit tog han 1867.
Academic Work Sweden AB
Quest Consulting Sverige AB
As the tech firm that created the mobile world, and with more than 57,000 patents to our name, we’ve made it our business to make a mark. When joining our team at Ericsson you are empowered to learn, lead and perform at your best, shaping the future of technology. This is a place where you're welcomed as your own perfectly unique self, and celebrated for the skills, talent, and perspective you bring to the team. Are you in?
Come, and be where it begins.
Our Exciting Opportunity
To meet the demand of our growing patent licensing business, we in IPR & Licensing are building for the future. We protect Intellectual Property Rights, IPR, thereby securing freedom-of-action for Ericsson on the telecom market.
Do you want to join the team that is responsible for protecting the IPR of Ericsson's innovative technologies and products?
- Identify and protect of patentable inventions. This involves working in close cooperation with inventors from research & development
- Handle and decide on patent applications including drafting, filing and prosecuting patent applications in multiple countries
- Assess and navigate the desired extent of patent protection
- Provide advice on validity, relevance and scope of both Ericsson and third-party patents
- Manage patent portfolios and making sure that quality is secured for our standard essential patents (SEPs) and implementation patents
- Prepare claim charts
- Investigate and support in technical discussions for licensing and sales opportunities for Ericsson's patents
- Continuously improve the ways of working within the above areas
To be successful in the role you must have
- Master of Science or Ph.D. in a relevant technical field such as electronic engineering, applied physics, computer science, or ICT
- Several years' experience of patent work, alternatively having a background in R&D combined with a high interest in IPR
- Ability to work well in teams as well as individually
- Very good written and spoken English
- Preferably Patent Attorney for any of the jurisdictions US, EP or CN, but applicants who have started with the certification would be considered
- You are self-motivated and driven to accomplish tasks and become a world-class patent professional
- Good analytical and interpersonal skills
- Good knowledge of 3G, 4G and/or 5G standardization and/or mobile phone/system implementation. Knowledge in the field of radio access network/ antenna systems is an advantage
What´s in it for you?
Here at Ericsson, our culture is built on over a century of courageous decisions. With us, you will no longer be dreaming of what the future holds – you will be redefining it. You won’t develop for the status quo, but will build what replaces it. Joining us is a way to move your career in any direction you want; with hundreds of career opportunities in locations all over the world, in a place where co-creation and collaboration are embedded into the walls. You will find yourself in a speak-up environment where empathy and humanness serve as cornerstones for how we work, and where work-life balance is a priority. Welcome to an inclusive, global company where your opportunity to make an impact is endless.
What happens once you apply?
To prepare yourself for next steps, please explore here: https://www.ericsson.com/en/careers/job-opportunities/hiring-process
Come join our #TeamEricsson. Feel free to apply and include resume in English, outlining how you meet the specific requirements of the position.
The selection and interview process are ongoing. Therefore, send in your application in English as soon as possible. We encourage you to apply!
If you have any further questions, you are welcome to contact us:
Hiring manager: In this role you will report to Director Patent Unit GR
Recruiter: Emelie Bohlin ([email protected])
Location: Gothenburg, Sweden
Kindly note that we do not accept applications sent via e-mail
Do you believe that an organization fostering an environment of cooperation and collaboration to execute with speed creates better business value? Do you value a culture of humanness, where fact based decisions are important and our people are encouraged to speak up? Do you believe that diverse, inclusive teams drive performance and innovation? At Ericsson, we do.
We provide equal employment opportunities without regard to race, color, gender, sexual orientation, transgender status, gender identity and/or expression, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, religion, political opinion, nationality, ethnic background, social origin, social status, indigenous status, disability, age, union membership or employee representation and any other characteristic protected by local law or Ericsson’s Code of Business Ethics.
Primary country and city: Sweden (SE) || || Göteborg || [[mfield2]]
Scania CV AB
Academic Work Sweden AB