FMR Rekrytering & Bemanning AB
Nasdaq Clearing is now looking for a Senior Credit Risk Analyst to join the Stockholm office. Nasdaq Clearing is a multi-asset derivatives clearinghouse covering Commodities, Equity and Fixed Income. The major risks involved in the clearing business are counterparty risk, market risk, liquidity risk and operational risk.
Risk Management aims for intra-team knowledge sharing across markets and tasks, and you will have the possibility to gain knowledge of the clearing industry and of the products cleared at Nasdaq Clearing. This role will, from time-to-time, work closely with specialists from other teams in the Risk Management department (Risk Modelling, Risk Operation & Default Management), Business Development, Operations, and Legal.
This role will be part of the Credit Risk team in the Clearing Risk Management department, forming the first line of defense for Nasdaq Clearing. The main task for the team is to perform credit risk analysis, and monitor new and existing counterparties to Nasdaq Clearing. This can include members, collateral issuers, settlement banks and liquidity providers. The role reports to the Head of Credit Risk of Nasdaq Clearing.
Your role and responsibilities
- Perform credit risk analysis and monitoring of Nasdaq Clearings counterparties; both existing and new
- Lead credit risk evaluation of counterparties, including credit risk rating, due diligence, and annual review
- Lead further development of Nasdaq Clearings credit risk framework, with respect to quantitative credit risk models as well as qualitative counterparty evaluation guidelines and related processes
- Participate in Nasdaq Clearings product development initiatives and provide credit risk related inputs
- Participate in meetings with members and other third-party stakeholders
We expect you to have
- Education Required: Bachelor or higher Degree in Business Administration/Finance/Economics or similar
- Approximately 8 years of relevant experience in risk management area, with majority experience related to credit risk
- A solid understanding of financial statements and credit risk is a requirement, preferably of both banks and non-financial companies in the commodities sector
- Positive attitude and an ability to adapt to an ever-changing environment
- Advanced user of Microsoft Office programs
- Fluent in one Nordic language and English
It would be great if you have
- Credit risk modelling experience is an advantage
- Programming skills (C#, SQL, Python etc) is an advantage
- Experience from an international organization is an advantage
- Experience relates to anti-financial crime risk management is an advantage
Does this sound like you?
To be successful in this role you also need to be a strong communicator when in contact with different counterparties. You should have a high level of integrity and a creative mindset and a willingness to challenge how things are done.
This is a permanent full-time position located in Stockholm. Desired start date is as soon as possible. Please submit your application in English no later than 22 August 2021. The selection process will commence after this date.
Nasdaq is an equal opportunity employer. We positively encourage applications from suitably qualified and eligible candidates regardless of age, color, disability, national origin, ancestry, race, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, veteran status, genetic information or any other status protected by applicable law.
Öppen för alla Vi fokuserar på din kompetens, inte dina övriga förutsättningar. Vi är öppna för att anpassa rollen eller arbetsplatsen efter dina behov.
Nasdaq Stockholm AB
Amendo Bemanning & Rekrytering AB
- Privatekonomisk rådgivare
- Privatekonomisk rådgivare
Länsförsäkringar Göteborg och Bohus län