Hitachi ABB Power Grids is a pioneering technology leader that is helping to increase access to affordable, reliable, sustainable and modern energy for all. We help to power your home, keep the factories running, and our hospitals and schools open. Come as you are and prepare to get better as you learn from others. Bring your passion, bring your energy, and plug into a team that appreciates a simple truth: Diversity + Collaboration = Great Innovation
We strive to be world leaders in electric power by helping countries to have greener, stronger and cleaner electricity. By bringing sustainable energy to more and more people, we can reduce our impact on the planet. When you work with us, you will therefore be part of a higher purpose where each department contributes. Together we can encourage the next innovation - to make life better for everyone.
You will be part of Technology and Solutions Development within HVDC, a business unit within Hitachi ABB Power Grids, located in Ludvika Sweden. This is a role with many interfaces and interesting work tasks. If you are an experienced PCB layout specialist, we would like to hear of you!
- Design of analog and digital PCBs, i.e. define layer stack-up, perform component placement, routing of digital, analog, and power signals
- PCB component library creation and maintenance, i.e. create electronic library symbols, geometries, footprints etc. per IPC standards
- Completion of PCB layout reviews prior to PCB release for manufacturing
- Create and release documentation for fabrication of PCBs
- Define and follow up internal rules regarding PCB design and component library
- Continuously observe PCB design related technology and implement the improvements within the organization
- Maintain current PCB design tools and continuously evaluate new tools
- Train team members on the use of PCB design tools
- Prepare user guides and documents for internal processes
- Interface with different teams and EMS suppliers to continuously improve component library, design rules, constraints and DFM guidelines
- To be considered for this position, you will require a proven experience in PCB design. A university degree is not mandatory but a plus.
- Spoken and written skills in English are mandatory, fluency in Swedish is considered an advantage, but not a demand.
- You have experience on PCB layout, component definition and PCB library management
- Experience with schematic capture, layout and library management tools, experience with PLM tools and IPC standards
- Proven understanding and application of DFx (DFM, DFA and DFT) and on PCB layout of digital boards, i.e. high-speed interfaces such as DDR2/3/4, PCIe, USB, etc
- Proven experience on PCB layout of analog boards, i.e. low noise analog front end/output stage design, and proven experience on PCB layout of power boards, i.e high voltage/high current PCB design, power supplies, isolation, clearance, creepage, etc
- Theoretical knowledge and practical experience on EMC, grounding, crosstalk, signal integrity, impedance control, power distribution network design
- Knowledge in base materials for PCBs and their characteristics
- Knowledge in production of PCBs and PCBAs
- Experience on flex, rigid-flex PCB design, Zuken PCB Design tools is a plus as well as experience on working with scrum teams and on SAFe
- IPC CID/CID+ certificate is an advantage
More about us
Ready for a new exciting challenge? Welcome with your application by 4th of March. Applications will be reviewed on an ongoing basis, so don't delay – apply today!
Recruiting Manager Onur Aktop, [email protected], will answer your questions about the position. Union representatives – Sveriges Ingenjörer: Torbjörn Wilund +46 107-38 25 73, Unionen: Stefan Barkman +46 107-38 33 04, Ledarna: Christer Fridlund +46 107-38 29 12. All other questions can be directed to Talent Acquisition Partner Hanna Kontsu, +46 107-38 53 25.
Hitachi ABB Power Grids is a global technology leader with a combined heritage of almost 250 years, employing around 36,000 people in 90 countries. Headquartered in Switzerland, the business serves utility, industry and infrastructure customers across the value chain, and emerging areas like sustainable mobility, smart cities, energy storage and data centres. With a proven track record, global footprint and unparalleled installed base, Hitachi ABB Power Grids balances social, environmental and economic values, and is committed to powering good for a sustainable energy future, with pioneering and digital technologies, as the partner of choice for enabling a stronger, smarter and greener grid. www.hitachiabb-powergrids.com
ABB Power Grids Sweden AB
Sustainability, IKEA of Sweden, Älmhult
IKEA is committed to inspire and enable more than 1 billion people to live a better everyday life within the boundaries of the planet. Reaching this commitment requires – among other things – affordable and attractive home furnishing solutions and knowledge for healthy and sustainable living in all customer touch points. We are looking for a development leader to lead the way!
At IKEA of Sweden in Älmhult the IKEA range is developed and made available to people all over the world. Here we explore the future to innovate and create solutions for healthy and sustainable living. With the task to capture the opportunities of a changing world, Sustainability has the responsibility to enable IKEA to meet the future. We are here to support the business in creating home furnishing solutions that meet the needs of people today without compromising those of future generations. We collaborate with partners and customers to challenge known truths in society.
As Development leader in Sustainability – Healthy & sustainable homes, you will be responsible to lead the development and documentation of a facts based, structured way of working with interior design towards healthier, more sustainable homes. You will do this by establishing and leading a collaboration with people across the IKEA value chain, creating unique content that supports the movement of Better Homes and develops the IKEA business. By developing Healthy & sustainable home concepts and solutions, you will play an important part in enabling as many people as possible to live healthier, more sustainable lives.
We are looking for a true team player with the capability to build long lasting relationships with internal and external partners, and with a passion for creating the best IKEA offer for our customers that benefits people and planet. To be successful in this role we see that you have experience in interior design and leading business development. You have a knack for understanding complex topics and translating that knowledge into simple, visual and communicative solutions. It is an advantage if you have experience within the field of health and/or sustainability, and of marketing and communication. With your problem solving approach, open mind and courage to try new solutions you contribute to our entrepreneurial IKEA culture and vision.
We see that you have proven experience in:
- Solid experience in interior design
- Good stakeholder management skills
- Experience of project leading
- Moving from insights about health, sustainability, societal trends and customer needs into ideation and verified, scalable solutions
- Working in a fast paced, constantly changing environment
- Health and/or sustainability competence and experience
- Experience of working with marketing and communication
- Understanding of marketing law related to sustainability claims
- Solid understanding of the IKEA business and offer
- Knowledge and experience of IKEA strategies and processes
This is a 18 month project assignment. The position is full time (40h/week) and located in Älmhult, Sweden.
IKEA of Sweden is a truly global environment with co-workers from all over the world that is constantly changing and developing. You will interact and work together with people from all around IKEA and the world. Our corporate language is English, so fluency both verbally and in writing is required.
We look forward to receiving your application in English (CV and motivational letter) latest 5th of March, 2021.
If you have any questions about the role please contact Lars-Erik Fridolfsson, People and Culture Leader, Sustainability at +46 (0)73-232 13 85.
IKEA of Sweden AB has the assignment to determine and develop the IKEA Product Range, including products, packaging solutions and service products. IKEA Supply AG has the assignment to have the products manufactured, purchase the products from the suppliers and supply the products to franchisees.
IKEA of Sweden AB
- Enklare sömnadskunskaper
Kapellagning i Norrort arbetar med marin textil i alla dess former. Båtkapell, dyntillverkning och mattlangettering. Vi tvättar och impregnerar båtkapell i vår egen tvätthall.
Vi behöver förstärkning i vår syateljé och söker ny medarbetare som kan sy och reparerar båtkapell, dynor och mattor.
Vi söker dig som vill ta ansvar, arbetar effektiv och har ett kvalitetstänk. Du har även erfarenhet av sömnadsarbete och behärskar olika sömnadstekniker och ett plus för olika typer av industrisymaskiner.
Vi är ett litet företag som ständigt växer, vi har mycket kreativa idéer och det finns goda utvecklingsmöjligheter. Men det är viktigt att man har god samarbetsförmåga och att man även trivs med att arbeta ensam.
Man behöver kunna skriva och prata svenska.
Tillgång till bil underlättar då antalet bussavgångar till arbetsplatsen är begränsade.
Start omgående, vi intervjuar löpande.
Intresserad? Skicka din ansökan till [email protected] och vid frågor kontakta Francina Nylén 070-7630005
Öppen för alla Vi fokuserar på din kompetens, inte dina övriga förutsättningar. Vi är öppna för att anpassa rollen eller arbetsplatsen efter dina behov.
Kapellagning i Norrort AB
Sälna Gård 653
Ansök via mejl
Academic Work Sweden AB
Learnpoint är ett integrerat LMS och administrativt system för lärare, studenter, och skolledare. Vår mission är att förenkla utbildning och nu har vi en ledig tjänst som designer.
Design är ofta uppdelat i olika roller som UI, UX, frontend utveckling, och så vidare. Hos oss ligger alla dessa i en och samma roll. Vår övertygelse är att riktigt bra design bygger på ett djupt engagemang i alla aspekter av designprocessen.
Hos oss är designers generalister. Dom leder projekt, skriver, skissar, bygger prototyper, implementerar design, och så vidare.
Största delen av arbetet ägnas åt produkten Learnpoint. Men ibland kommer du jobba med andra produkter, verktyg, och webbsidor som finns inom ramen för bolagets verksamhet.
Det dagliga arbetet varierar mycket. Under våra sex veckors utvecklingsperioder jobbar vi främst med nyutveckling. Men som designer hos oss kommer du även jobba med buggfixar, justeringar, och små förbättringar. Mellan varje utvecklingsperiod har vi två veckors fritt arbete. Du kan läsa, designa spel, gå en kurs, eller vad som helst som utvecklar din designkompetens.
Vi har inget gemensamt kontor, så alla jobbar på distans. Du kan jobba hemifrån, hyra en kontorsplats, eller hitta på något annat. Var, hur, och när du jobbar är upp till dig.
Tjänsten är fast och på heltid.
En karriär hos oss innebär inte att du kommer lämna ditt yrke som designer. När du utvecklar din kompetens kommer du befordras från junior designer till designer, och sedan från senior designer till lead designer, och så vidare. Det finns totalt fem karriärssteg.
Lönen för en junior designer är 31 416 SEK.
Learnpoint är en del av edtech bolaget ViaEcole. Vi är ett kundorienterat bolag med två produkter — Learnpoint och yh-antagning.se.
Du är genuint intresserad av design, men kanske minst lika intresserad av människor. Hur tänker dom, hur lär dom sig, och vad gör dom lyckliga? Du förstår att bra design handlar lika mycket om pixlar som om perception, kognition, och mänsklig kultur.
Du tror på att design handlar om att förbättra andra människors vardag.
Du är intresserad av resultat och svar, men kanske ännu mer intresserad av frågor. Du är genuint nyfiken och älskar lärande. Du förstår att det inte finns något färdig recept för att designa lättillgängliga produkter, men du drivs av att ta reda på hur man gör. Du tror på att inget intressant börjar med att veta. Det börjar med att inte veta — det börjar med en fråga.
Skriv en ansökan där du berättar om dig själv och beskriver hur du kan hjälpa till i vår mission att förenkla utbildning. Skicka din ansökan till [email protected]
Vad är nästa steg?
När vi gått igenom ansökningarna, meddelar vi om du gått vidare till nästa fas i processen som är en designuppgift.
Designuppgiften genomförs på distans. Du får i uppdrag att designa om en webbsida och dokumentera din process och hur du resonerat.
Den sista fasen består av ett litet antal intervjuer med framtida kollegor.
Öppen för alla Vi fokuserar på din kompetens, inte dina övriga förutsättningar. Vi är öppna för att anpassa rollen eller arbetsplatsen efter dina behov.
Volvo Personvagnar AB
& Other Stories is a fashion brand offering women a wide range of shoes, bags, accessories, beauty and ready-to-wear to create their personal style, or story. Our creative ateliers in Paris, Stockholm and Los Angeles design diversified fashion collections with great attention to detail and quality. For us there’s no right or wrong when it comes to style, just possibilities and the joy of self-expression. We currently have 73 stores on 22 markets and offer online selling on 32 markets through Stroies.com and external partners. And we are growing!
We are looking for:
An experienced and passionate Senior Designer to join our Denim-team in the Stockholm Atelier. We believe you have a high fashion sense, a strong feeling and intuition for trends balanced with a commercial eye. We also believe that you have a big passion for the feminine customer.
You encourage and contribute to the shared responsibility of creating and protecting an inclusive and welcoming workplace where everyone is allowed to self-identify.
- As a senior designer at & Other Stories, you are accountable for designing loved products and assortment (OMNI) for your department/s, always with the target customer in mind in order to maximize growth and profitability, short and long term.
- Be responsible for the department’s customer focus, always be updated what is happening in the surrounding world for your target customer
- Create the product visual goal, in line with section goal. Identify which products the customer wants to have next season.
- Plan and create a well-coordinated product assortment with focus on loved products including Essentials, Current fashion and Unique Treasure pieces
- Responsible for your department in all customer touch points/sales channels: Identify each channel potential and deliver on it.
- Constantly follow the selling and act on new tendencies as well as search for the new commercial fashion
We would love to meet someone who:
- Has minimum 3 years of working as a Product Designer / Senior Designer.
- Has experience an passion working with denim
- Is excited about and understand the & Other Stories customer
- Is visionary and driven by trend analysis to be able to predict what your customers will demand in a year from now
- Excellent technical knowledge of how products are created and knows fabrics, materials, trims and how patternmaking creates the best fit and design
- Strong aesthetic and design process ability to create for our customer description
- Strategic mindset and experience to make commercial strategic decisions for the collection
- Experience to see the big picture and secure a well-coordinated product range with a focus on Modern Basics and Current fashion
- Is result-oriented and looks at the customers’ needs in every product to secure its value drivers and correct in-price
- Has a positive problem-solving attitude and is eager to find new ways
- Has excellent communication skills in English, both written and spoken.
- Has leadership experience, is strong and secure in leading roles
This is a permanent position based in Stockholm.
If your experiences, skills and ambitions are right for this role, please apply with CV and portfolio with relevant work showing design process and finished products from a variety of projects (max 10mb pdf) by 22nd February.
If you are already an employee witin the H&M Group: Always remember to initiate a dialogue with your current manager when applying. Due to Covid-19 crisis your current manager will be involved at an early stage in the recruitment process to secure that we are making the right business priorities from a company perspective.
The H&M Group is committed to creating a Diverse & Inclusive environment and we are actively looking for qualified candidates irrespective of race, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, ethnicity, religion, national origin, disability or age.
We look forward to hearing from you!
H & M Hennes & Mauritz Gbc AB
The H&M Head Office is based in Stockholm, Sweden, where we design and develop our fashion collections for a wide variety of customers. H&M is a dynamic international workplace where high pace and rapid changes are a natural part of our day. Good communication skills, a flexible attitude and capacity to adapt to changes are essential.
Do you want to be a key player in being part of developing the H&M Accessories department? Are you a creative, experienced Junior Designer currently looking for a new exciting challenge? If so, then Junior Designer – Ladies Small Accessories might be something for you!
As a Junior Designer you will be responsible for assisting the Accessories Product Designer. We are looking for a talented design individual with a passion for womens fashion & trends. You will be doing technical sketching, designing womens accessories multi product categories, assist in sample development, and handle the design part of sample follow up. Together with the rest of the team, you will assist in creating the collections sold worldwide in all the H&M markets and omni channels. This requires high energy, creativity and a new perspective as we are advancing our department. The products include e.g. small leather goods, jewellery, tech accessories, mini bags, dog wear, games, puzzles, outdoor accessories, stationery, gift giving, lifestyle products and more. It’s all depending of what’s in fashion this season. With your inspirational approach, you will inject your fresh ideas and findings to the team!
We look for you who:
- Have a genuine passion for womens fashion trends from an aspirational standpoint yet with a strong commercial eye
- Have a minimum of a BA degree in Fashion Design and min 2 yrs work experience as a Junior Designer.
- Have a deep interest in lifestyle trends and understanding of how global popular cultural expressions affect and can be translated to commercial fashion products
- Are used to keeping up a high level of fashion trend research
- Are highly skilled in Adobe Suite programs, 3D is meriting
- Work from a strong innovative and entrepreneurial creative mindset,
- Have a solid salesmanship and are result oriented
- Enjoy teamwork and have good communication skills
- Are driven and used to take own initiatives
- Can work independently and used to a fast pace environment
- Understand the H&M target customer
- Are fluent in English
Does this sound like you?
If your experience, skills and ambitions are right for this role, please send your application by 24th February including CV and examples of relevant portfolio work (pdf max 10mb). Your portfolio should show: design process including mood boards/research, cad flat drawings, illustration & hand sketches. We would like see work that shows your creative aspirational side and also your sense for commercial fashion with this concept in mind.
About the recruitment process
This is a full time position (with a 6-months initial probationary period), based in Stockholm, to start asap and you will report to the dept Section Head.
H&M is committed to creating a Diverse & Inclusive environment and we are actively looking for qualified candidates irrespective of race, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, ethnicity, religion, national origin, disability or age.
We look forward to hearing from you!
H & M Hennes & Mauritz Gbc AB
Do you want to join our team of source-to-pay experts?
We help our customers drive their business forward by providing our cloud service for eProcurement and AP Automation.
A success factor here is the user experience! We serve many users and they all need a highly efficient and intuitive interaction with the cloud service. That’s why we focus on a top notch and innovative UX. Now we need a leader for the UX team. Is it you?
As our UX Lead you will both lead, nurture and grow our team of UX designers as well as leading key UX initiatives. You will work closely with Product Managers and other stakeholders to make sure that the solution will meet the high expectations. We work in short iterations and really like when we can involve customer/end-users directly by frequently shipping updates to them based on their feedback.
- Lead the team of UX designers
- Define and maintain UX design processes and practices
- Establish strong relationships between UX, product, technology, and business
- Be involved in development of new solutions. Both by leading others as well as acting as a UX designer
- 5+ years of relevant work experience, for example as UI, UX or product designer
- Work experience in leadership roles, as project manager and/or as manager
- Combination of analytical and hands-on problem-solving skillsRelevant degree in Human Computer Interaction, Cognitive Science, Interaction Design or similar - or equivalent work experience
- Familiarity with UX design tools (Figma, Axure, html, ccs, js etc.) and other design and presentation tools
- Experience in design of data-heavy UX will be considered an advantage
- Self-starter with the ability to operate under minimal direction
- A strong personal drive to deliver results by finding new solutions together with your team while having fun at work
To succeed in this role, you will need a business-oriented and customer-focused approach.
Furthermore, you will need to be a strong team player who prefers to collaborate, therefore your social skills will be highly appreciated in this position.
As a global company, Medius values work/life balance, a collaborative work environment for our employees, and a team-oriented atmosphere.
If you have any questions about this position, please contact Lina Heinefeldt, HRBP, [email protected]
Medius Sverige AB