Fashion is our expression, and we have a passion for it. But it doesn’t stop there. We want to make a difference. We want to empower women to empower the world.
As a purpose-driven brand we at Monki not only want to be recognised for our on-trend collections and sisterhood values, but also for our brave sustainability efforts, conscious initiatives and passionate community. We’re in this for the long-haul and we’d love for you to join us on this journey at our head office in Gothenburg, Sweden. Please also see: wearemonki.com
Whatever part you play, you won’t stop saluting sisterhood. You will be part of driving global change through empowering women to empower the world.
As part of Team Monki each individual has the ability to make a difference to our business, every day, and to put Monki on the map.
Our brand DNA of Empowering, Brave, Friendly and Fun is ingrained in everything we do, and we pride ourselves in reflecting these values across all parts of the business and beyond. Your main responsibilities include:
- Visionary work for the department towards set targets and strategies
- The department’s customer focus and for the design of the products
- Securing right current fashion, balance in the assortment and coordination of the department
- Constantly follow and act on new trends and seek new opportunities
You want to empower everyone around you to be who they want to be. As a person you dare to be progressive and take brave decisions by being creative, passionate and results driven. You are inclusive, openminded and have a big heart. Embracing those around you and celebrating individual differences – together you inspire change. Happy to lend a helping hand when needed, you don’t leave anyone behind. You are optimistic and like to bring a smile to people’s faces. You think big, embrace change and enjoy teamwork.
To be successful in this role we also see that you:
- Have at least three years certified fashion design education and experience working as a designer
- Combine a love of fashion and an understanding of retail and trends with a professional attitude and strong salesmanship
- Like to inspire others and have the skills of communicating your vision and product ideas
- Have a great eye for details and extensive fabric/yarn knowledge
- Are comfortable working with clear deadlines and understand what it takes to meet them
Please submit your application, including CV and creative Portfolio (max 10MB per uploaded file), ensure to include work clearly related to the role so we can fully assess your application, by latest 26th Sep. Starting date: as soon as possible, at our head office in Gothenburg, Sweden. This is a 1yr tempoparay position.
We look forward to hearing from you
H & M Hennes & Mauritz Gbc AB
Ubisoft Connect is the ecosystem of player services for Ubisoft games across all platforms. It aims at giving the best environment for all players to enjoy their games and connect with each other on any device.
We’re looking for an experienced UI Designer to join Ubisoft Connects UI and UX design team. As a UI Designer, you’ll be responsible for transforming requirements and interaction flows into attractive, intuitive and functional user interfaces. You will be able to make deliberate design decisions and translate any given user experience journey into a smooth and intuitive interaction.
You will join a multi-disciplinary team where everyone is willing to expand their knowledge. The team is characterized by passion and the love for gaming and the gaming industry. We can offer you a dynamic, fun environment with a friendly atmosphere and a lot of creative colleagues distributed across the globe.
This is a permanent position based in Malmö Sweden and requires working onsite. We kindly ask you to apply with your CV, portfolio and message to the hiring manager/cover letter in English. Applications will be reviewed whilst the job-ad is posted.
- Executing all visual design stages from concept to final implementation and release
- Identifying design problems, presenting ideas and concepts and design solutions to various stakeholders, and incorporating feedback in your designs
- Turning your work into responsive interfaces using predefined components or by building new components to add to our design system in Figma
- Taking design briefs to understand requirements and translating them into style guides, design systems, design patterns and attractive user interfaces
- Closely collaborate with UX designers, developers, product owners etc. in your agile team, to define and implement innovative solutions for the product direction, visuals, and experience
- When needed, mentor less experienced employees and support the Design Lead with driving new initiatives
You as a person
You have the ability of working autonomously within your field, whilst at the same time knowing the benefits of a multidisciplinary team. You’re able to work utilizing a dynamic and iterative process, you can integrate into your workflows. You're used to presenting and communicating about your work and findings, which enables you to clearly share your results, designs and suggestions, no matter the audience or target. You're willing to take risks, see the positive on challenges, and remain open to feedback to adapt and grow. You are a strong team player who can collaborate effectively with different stakeholders. You pay strong attention to detail and have a keen eye for aesthetics. Besides the above we’re looking for someone aligned with our core values and the following skills and experience:
- Professional experience as a UI Designer on bigger projects working with multiple stakeholders
- Experience of working with design system, responsive UI and cross-platform experience for multiple platforms like web/mobile/console
- Provide a strong portfolio showcasing your UI skills
- Proficient with industry standard prototyping tools like Figma or similar
- Knowledge about Accessibility requirements (WCAG, CVAA)
Bonus: basic front-end languages such as HTML5, CSS3, as this can support you in the collaboration with the developers.
Good to know
We aim to build a team that continuously pushes the boundaries of what’s possible in game development, and because we love to learn and grow from the people around us, we might ask you to complete a practical test as a part of the recruitment process. We look forward to receiving your application and learning more about you. Meanwhile, please check out the videos posted below and our employee perks here, to gain greater insight into life at Massive.
Massive Entertainment is a world-leading AAA studio located in Malmö, Sweden and part of the Ubisoft family. We’re a multinational team of more than 650 passionate and highly skilled people from 50+ different countries. Our studio’s goal has always been – and still is – to craft the finest gaming experiences for all players.
At Massive, you get to do what you love most while bringing your own experience to our ongoing projects, like Tom Clancy’s The Division 2, Avatar: Frontiers of Pandora, and The Star Wars Project. We're also developing new tech here, such as our in-house engine Snowdrop, and Ubisoft Connect - Ubisoft's digital ecosystem and distribution platform.
All your application information will be kept confidential according to EEO & GDPR guidelines.
Ubisoft Entertainment Sweden AB