WORKING AT MÖLNLYCKE
Are you looking for a great career and want to make your mark?
Please keep on reading but don’t just take our word for it. We’ve interviewed colleagues around the world about their jobs, the Mölnlycke unique culture and Mölnlycke people and it is simply A great company to work for!
Could you help improve healthcare outcomes around the world?
If the answer is yes, you think just like us and should apply for this exciting opportunity that we have below.
We are currently recruiting for a Global Procurement Manager – Components. This role can be based at our HQ in Gothenburg or remotely at any other location.
The roleholder will:
- Develop and deploy the procurement strategy for components and anchor the strategy with cross functional stakeholders from marketing, local markets, manufacturing & supply chain. The procurement strategy should support the ORS objectives of increased profitability, reduced complexity and increased customer satisfaction. Alignment with the procurement function is another key aspect.
- Identify, anchor and ensure implementation of external opportunities and components for developing the OR Solution business. This could be in form of a new distribution agreement as well as a new product area, e.g. Minimal invasive surgery or Pulse Lavage.
- Develop pipeline of saving opportunities in order to support OR Solutions objective of improved profitability and reduced complexity.
- Direct, coach and support the subordinates with the aim of maximizing motivation, performance and personal development.
- Improve internal processes and procedures – with focus on improved Supplier Performance (cost, service & quality)
- Take on the role as Category manager for assigned strategic areas.
- Drive implementation of the Procurement strategy to ensure satisfactory supplier performances with regards to material & component quality, service level and cost reduction.
- Lead and coach a global team with the responsibility to drive cost reduction, quality and delivery performance.
- Anchor the procurement strategy with cross functional stakeholders from marketing, local markets, R&D, factory & supply chain
- Identify business development opportunities with suppliers and other partners in order to improve the growth and profitability of OR Solutions
- Identify key improvement activities both at the Procurement team level as well as on an individual level, and set concrete action plans, subject to frequent reviews.
- Establish and follow up core KPI's for the assigned team and on an individual level.
- For the applicable supplierbase, secure that supplier evaluations are performed and approved in accordance with Procurement procedures in order to ensure that current and potential suppliers fulfill our quality and environmental standards, as well as code of conduct.
- Liaise with manufacturing and suppliers in the resolution of significant delivery-, quality-, or other business issues in order to fulfill the objectives and to maintain and improve relations between the company and the suppliers.
- Ensure the adherence of the company’s ethical, behavioral and quality principles and standards throughout the sourcing and supply processes.
- Participate actively in the Procurement Management Team to secure and optimize the coordination and the performance of the different functions.
- OPEX budget and follow up for assigned team
- In the role as Category Manager:
- Develop global sourcing strategies and programs based on company objectives and strategies to reduce costs and to ensure satisfactory supplier and product performance.
- Monitor the market and industry trends that affect assigned areas, including cost drivers, manufacturing cost, materials development and the global supply base to be used in cost reduction activities and price negotiations.
- Perform supplier evaluations to ensure that current and potential suppliers fulfill quality and environmental standards, code of conduct and that required capacity is available.
- Initiate and determine contractual documents with high complexity and value, such as invitations to global bids, request for quotations, set-up of supply agreements to secure a cost efficient supply chain and facilitate product development arrangements. - Apply effective negotiation techniques to establish agreements that support identified strategies and enhance the global competitiveness of the company, which includes elements such as; lower total cost, cost reduction over time, continuous supplier improvements, access to new materials and access to supplier’s R&D resources.
- Sign commercial contracts for assigned areas in order to formalize the mutual agreement.
- Identify purchasing opportunities to consolidate and leverage the annual purchases.
- Lead cross-functional category teams with the responsibility to drive cost reduction, make/buy analysis, quality and delivery performance, reduction of inventory and other applicable key performance areas.
Qualifications & Experience:
- Academic Business and /or Technical degree
- Relevant Purchasing Manager experience
- +8 years working experience from the Medical Device industry
- +5 years experience directly purchasing/sourcing medical devices
- Managerial, leadership and budget responsibility experience
- International experience
Mölnlycke is a world-leading medical solutions company. We design and supply solutions to enhance performance at every point of care – from the hospital to the home proven it every day.
We specialise in:
•Wound management: including dressings with Safetac® such as Mepitel® and Mepilex®
•Preventing pressure ulcers: with Mepilex® Border used prophylactically and devices to help turn and re-position patients
•Surgical solutions: including Mölnlycke trays, HiBi® antiseptics and Biogel® surgical gloves
Mölnlycke Health Care AB
GAMLESTADSVÄGEN 3 C
Midroc Project Management AB
Jurek Rekrytering & Bemanning AB
Do you have 3-5 years of experience in procurement? Are you flexible, proactive, and structured? Are you also an analytical, relationship builder who wants to take the next step in your career? Then this could be the great opportunity you have been waiting for! Join a company with creative, diverse, and flexible working environment where every employee is crucial for the company's success.
About the position
We are looking for a Procurement and Contract Manager to our client - an international company that delivers complete solutions in IT and telecom to companies and private individuals. This will start as a consulting assignment with Perido, and it’s highly possible that direct recruitment by client will take place after the end of assignment. This gives both you and the company a good chance to get to know each other and evaluate how you feel about your collaboration. The office is located in Kista, north of Stockholm, but some remote work may take place due to Covid.
Your daily tasks as Procurement and Contract Manager
In this position you will work with varied tasks with focus on most of the procurement in IT. Your daily work will include following:
- Execute the category strategies of several domains within the indirect and/ or IT categories.
- Actively collaborate with category managers, stakeholders, and executives within the organization.
- Drive all sorts of procurement activities from idea till sourcing decision.
- Carry out contract management tasks for the vendors within your categories.
- Be responsible for supplier relation management in your area.
- Be responsible for the strategic sourcing processes, by acting flexible but also firm where needed.
- Contribute to the transformation journey.
This is a multi-tasking role impacting all categories and across all procurement aspects constantly challenging and ensuring that everything is done to really maximize the output of true value. To succeed and thrive in the role, we believe that you are motivated by developing business and building relationships with customers. Since you will have several contact areas, you are a service-oriented, outgoing, and communicative person who thrives in social situations. As a person, you are businesslike, analytical and take great responsibility for your work. Your goal is to develop business; therefore, you cannot be afraid to take own initiatives. You constantly look for the next step and strive to get where you want to go. Last but not least, you are result- oriented and driven. It motivates you to develop together with the company!
Are you the one we are looking for? Don’t wait any longer, welcome with you application as soon as possible! Selection process and interviews will be ongoing.
- 3-5 years of work experience from procurement or other relevant commercial or product experience
- University degree in procurement, business administration, law, technology
- Experience of managing sourcing projects
- Strong analytical and commercial skills
- Fluent in English and Swedish, spoken and written
Contract type and hours
Full time. Consulting assignment 6 months, with potential of direct recruitment. Start as soon as possible.
Please apply for this vacancy through our website. The company name and more information about this position will be revealed at the first contact with responsible recruiter. We recommend that you submit your application as soon as possible since interviews will be held continuously.
If you have any questions, you are welcome to contact us by email, [email protected], and one of our recruitment assistants will answer you. State the reference number 32527 in the subject line.
Perido is a successful consultant and recruitment company, active within the civil service sector. The company has grown consistently since the start in 2003. Our vision is that everyone should thrive and feel dedicated at work, this includes our co-workers and consultants. Through questioners that cover well-being we up hold high scores of contentment among our employees, both in-house co-workers and consultants year after year. This is something that we continue striving towards in everything we do. Today, Perido consists of 50 in-house co-workers and over 700 consultants working all over the country. More vacancies can be found on our website; www.perido.se/lediga-jobb/
Öppen för alla Vi fokuserar på din kompetens, inte dina övriga förutsättningar. Vi är öppna för att anpassa rollen eller arbetsplatsen efter dina behov.