Randstad Technologies are specialists within IT. As a consultant working with us, you get a competitive salary, benefits and union agreed terms. Your consulting manager, who is always nearby, ensures that you get varied and developing assignments at different companies, in different industries. At Randstad Technologies, your personal development is in focus, and you can be part of a large network with many social activities.
About half of our existing IT workforce and responsibilities is being transferred to the recently started Business Center. This transition will enable a shared service center setup, with IT delivering generic and scalable services & capabilities to many of the companies within the organisation as acting as a competence center. The transition will introduce many architectural challenges and decisions, which is why we are looking for a Business Analyst to investigate, assess, identify gaps in the process, roles and responsibilities, and propose solutions to the challenges ahead together with the product teams.
The BA main responsibility is to secure that the core IT processes (ITSM, Customer interaction, Meeting structures etc.) are documented and revised to support the new company structure efficiently. The BA is responsible for driving the investigations on current process and together with the IT teams and management secure the new way of working.
The BA is involved in breaking down business and internal IT needs into actual requirements at a feasible level of detail. The BA is not responsible for the actual IT deliveries and prioritization, as this is the responsibility of the respective product teams, but the BA will map out the processes, and provide the product teams with insights on business value, risks and urgency based on business input.
- Understand the IT Service Offering, the service framework, and related processes.
- Map and evaluate processes, uncover, and mediate process inefficiencies.
- Identify efficiency or delivery issues relating to the Business Center move.
- Acting as the escalation point when issues arise that cannot be solved within regular processes.
- Being involved in the development of the Service Framework and associated processes by providing input.
- Support in the IT budget process, by identifying and documenting any cost relating to new operative model.
- Requirements management, Process modeling
- Excellent communication, facilitation and presentation skills
- Business oriented and service mindset
- Organized, analytic, structured, and skilled in documentation
- Excellent team player
- ITIL knowledge (foundation level) is preferable and strong ITSM background is beneficial
- Holistic view and capability to understand IT services in a business context
- Good at analyzing the big picture without losing the grip of details
For more information: Josefine Westlander, josefine.westlander @randstad.se
About the company
Our mission is to focus on helping you reach your full potential, with your career in focus!
Exciting opportunity within our Global IT organization for our next Service Delivery Manager to join the Application Management Services Team (AMS)!
We are a global function within ASSA ABLOY Global IT Shared Service Center which is managing ASSA ABLOY's shared infrastructure and global applications. In this role you will be part of a team responsible for operations of a global applications portfolio, and you will closely work with many stakeholders from the business, internal IT organizations and external partners from around the world!
What you would do as our Service Delivery Manager
Product Lifecycle Management (PLM), also known as Product Data Management (PDM), is the common global PLM system at ASSA ABLOY. This is where our company stores and shares its Product Data originals and it is based on Teamcenter, a commercial PLM system from Siemens Industrial Software.
In this role you will be responsible for delivering PLM service within the agreed delivery framework (ITIL/ITSM), service levels, budget, IT security and customer requirements. Furthermore, you will manage service dependencies to infrastructure and integrations with other application services.
The role will focus on the operational aspects of provisioning global IT services, however you'll be involved in the whole lifecycle of one or a couple of applications.
In this role you will:
- Create a plan to deliver a technical platform that is aligning with business expectations on availability and performance
- Be a mentor for a high performance team of functional specialists at our offshore partners
- Ensure that PLM is delivered and supported in compliance with customer and IT security requirements, IT infrastructure standards, service management processes and company policies
- Ensure that the description and documentation of the specific service including Knowledge Base and Configuration Management Database (CMDB) is correct and up-to-date
- Pro-actively suggest and implement efficiency improvements for the service
The skills and experience you need
- Very deep understanding of the PLM/PDM domain with minimum 5 years of experience
- Hands on experience of Simens Teamcenter PLM system or similar and in driving operations of Siemens Teamcenter PLM technical platform
- Good understanding of industrial development processes for Mechatronic Products
- You are knowledgeable in ITIL Service and Delivery Processes and you have experience in integrating those in an international environment
- You have a passion for software quality and top notch user experience
- You have strong interpersonal, written and oral communication skills accompanied with a team player attitude and customer focused mindset
- You have the ability to inspire and motivate your stakeholders to excel
ASSA ABLOY AB