Are you ready?
Imagine yourself working with some of the sharpest and most creative brains in the transport and infrastructure industry, developing cutting-edge technologies and sustainable transport solutions that will change the future of society.
Imagine yourself working in a company that really believes that people are its driving force, fostering a culture of energy, passion, and respect for the individual.
Imagine yourself working for the Volvo Group, a global leader in sustainable transport solutions with about 100,000 employees, production in 19 countries and sales in about 190 countries.
This is us, your new colleagues
Operational Analytics Services is a department at the Solution Center VT Aftermarket in Commercial Solutions, Group IT. As a team, one of our missions is to support different stakeholders in Volvo Group with both operational and analytical information based on Logged Vehicle Data. The data we maintain and provide enables the organization to create innovative solutions based on new technologies in the area of big data.
We are a cross-functional team working agile with passion to maintain application excellence, curiosity to explore new technologies and will to implement them.
You are going to work with LDA (Logged Data Analysis) which is a set of different solutions based on Logged Vehicle Data. We have applications developed in several different technologies including Azure that are used mainly by Aftermarket and Product Development departments to support customer services and different types of analysis.
You will work in a global context together with your colleagues from Poland and Sweden in an agile team. Your genuine interest in learning the business and continuously improve our solutions will be the key factors leading to your success in this assignment.
Who are you?
This position is for Data Scientist where the candidate will have the opportunity to run advanced modeling on logged vehicle data in order to extract knowledge and/or predict future events, take care of models development in LDA platforms applying best practices to serve the data to downstream systems. Genuine interest in learning the business and continuously improve our solutions will be the key factors leading success in this assignment.
This is what you have to offer:
- Autonomously and flexibly carry out advanced analytics in multiple domains and environments.
- Understand the complete analytics chain from storing, structuring, modeling, to visualizing and translating data into actionable insights.
- Review, advice and communicate in analytics use cases
- SQL skills enough to write extraction and load scripts
- Knowledge and experience in Data Quality and Data Catalog
- Autonomously create and develop concepts
- Analytical mindset and good problem-solving skills
- Very good English skills
- Experience with logged vehicle data is a plus
- Communicates effectively with internal stakeholders
Curious or have some questions?
Volvo Business Services AB
We are building up an Information management office called Extended Vehicle Integration Office, XVIO. We are responsible for controlling and documenting the data going out from the vehicle. That means we need to both continue doing the actual documentation and also work in order to get processes and system to match the new way of working.
The result of this is that we are now looking for a person that can implement and continue to drive the mindset change that now has started.
The person should secure the following tasks:
• Support in upholding quality of data
• Drive change management
• Drive awareness around Data management
• Continuously document usage of parameters
• Continuously drive improvements
• Team oriented mindset
• Have a get-it-done attitude.
- Good social skills.
- Experience in driving Change Management
- Information and Service data mapping
- Knowledge in vehicle diagnostics
Volvo Business Services AB
Ansök via mejl
Studentconsulting Sweden AB (Publ)
IKEA of Sweden AB
Swedium the growing is Global System Engineering and Solution Company, offers services like Engineering R & D Services, Embedded Systems, custom application development, Onsite Consultancy and Testing Services to clients across the globe for onsite and offshore business model. We provide industry solutions to our customer through our dedicated development center in Bangalore (India) and Stockholm (Sweden).
We are looking for Backend Developer
Experience: 5+ years
Competent back end developer with seniority.
Experience from longer commitments, full time, at least 1 year appreciated.
Programming languages: Golang, Python.
Good if the person also knows: C++ and C#.
Components: Network protocols, Docker, Kubernetes.
Kindly share your Cv at [email protected]
Swedium Global Services AB
Ansök via mejl
Framtiden i Sverige AB
Total Resurs AB
Are you a creative Data Specialist passionate about solving problems, building new stuff and always have something new to learn? We are looking for a Data Specialist to the Group customer data team within AI, Data & Analytics!
We are on an exciting journey to meet and exceed our customers' expectations today, tomorrow and in the future. Rapid technological development and new customer behaviours are transforming the fashion retail industry. To cater the individual needs and desires of our millions of customers, Business Tech delivers technological solutions for the entire value chain for all our brands.
The best ideas evolve when great minds with different perspectives get together. We’re all on the same team in a global environment and we learn from each other. There are endless opportunities to grow – your development is all up to you!
We are proud to foster a workplace free from discrimination. We strongly believe that diversity of experience, perspectives, and background will lead to a better environment for our employees and a better product for our users. H&M Group – Business Tech.
The H&M Group consists of 8 unique brands with more than 1 billion customers and 100 million members in 50 different online markets. The Group customer data team is on a mission to ensure that customer data is correct, transparent and shared across the H&M group. We also create data assets that provide a unified and holistic view of our customers.
As a Data Specialist in the Group customer data team you will take ownership of the quality, architecture and related processes of our data. You will build a strong understanding of how our business processes create the data, how it is cultivated and used and how it all fits together. You will support product teams and other stakeholders with knowledge of the contents, timeliness and quality of our data. Furthermore, you will help product teams with finding data, providing ad hoc extracts of it and collaborate with Data Engineers to onboard the data correctly. You will keep up with changes in underlying systems and the impact and effect it has on our data.
We are looking for you who
- Collaborate with Product Owners and Engineers in product teams to find and understand the data they need
- Maintain a deep knowledge of the H&M Group customer data domain
- Advice the users of our data on how to use it, the quality of it and its contents
- Ensure that customer data is structured in a flexible way meeting existing and future business needs
- Establish and maintain the customer data assets that captures, validates and distributes data throughout the value flow
- Perform data modeling, or support data modeling activities, to create logical data models
- Structure and document our data as well as onboard new data in collaboration with data engineers
- Keep yourself up to speed on changes in the landscape/products that affect the data in the domain
- Support with root cause analysis of incidents related to data
- Ensure quality of customer data managed throughout the value flow and information life cycle through proper governance and KPI´s
- You have a strong ability to translate between business processes and the data they produce
- Strong understanding in working with large and complex data sets
- Hands-on experience of a data query language (such as SQL or Python) and previous experience working with data layers and ETL/ELT is a strong advantage
- You are communicative and can explain data and its implications to various stakeholders
- Ability to balance requirements and questions from multiple stakeholders
- You can establish clear priorities, goals and responsibilities to achieve a high level of performance
- Ability to evaluate different options proactively and ability to solve problems in an innovative way. Develop new solutions or combine existing methods to create new approaches
Our journey will lead to something new and exciting - we will test, fail and learn. You are an important player in this transformation; therefore, we believe you are open-minded, adaptable and able to work in a flexible environment.
Do you think we are a match? We hope so!
This is a fulltime position with placement in Stockholm.
Please apply with your CV and Personal letter as soon as possible but at the latest 2nd of March 2021. Interviews will be held continuously and you may be asked to do tests in the process.
We are looking forward to your application!
H & M Hennes & Mauritz Gbc AB