Hydro Building Systems Sweden AB develops and markets systems in aluminum profiles for three business areas: Transport systems, Floor systems and Building systems. The company markets two strong brands, Sapa and WICONA and is the market leader in the Nordic region with sales of approximately SEK 550 million. We are about 120 employees and operate with sales offices throughout the Nordic region, the Baltics and Poland. We are part of the global Hydro Group, a fully integrated aluminum consortium with 35,000 employees in 40 countries on all continents, combining local competencies and worldwide reach. In addition to the production of primary aluminum, rolled and extruded products and recycling, Hydro also extracts bauxite, refines alumina and generates energy as the only 360 ° company in the global aluminum industry.
In your role as Product Marketing Manager (PMM) you will be responsible for supporting our Nordics countries (Baltics, Poland and partially Scandinavia):
• Supporting the Sales organisations to achieve their goals by managing the product and service portfolio of HBS in your assigned geographical area.
• Managing the product lifecycle for the SAPA and WICONA brands in cooperation with technical and sales teams
- Make business cases (technical & pay-back) at start up for formal approval by management and Central Marketing team.
- Benchmark predesigns with the market requirements: intermediate between market and central organization.
- Coordinate the launch of the products and solutions/services. Internal launch and external launch. Training and presentations are an important part of your tasks.
- Monitor quarterly sales from a product lifecycle perspective and report to sales teams.
- Coordinate rationalization of products
• Push and coordinate sustainability actions through the various departments as Sustainability Ambassador for your geographical area
• Competitors analysis: SWOT analysis; understand and communicate our USPs; translate this into Customer Value
• Regulation and legislation: keep up to date to translate impact on product offer.
• Networking: joint effort with sales and spec teams to be connected in the market and see trends in time.
• Cooperate with sales teams, communication team, technical software team to align product launches, marketing campaigns. Align timeline and check technical content on documents (website, brochures, …)
• Cooperate with central organization in working groups on specific topics. This will be especially in leading the platforming of products.
We are looking for someone who likes challenges and working at a high pace in a fast-paced and dynamic organization. You have a solid technical profile with a high market-oriented understanding. In addition, you are a driven and structured person with logical and critical mindset, who acts agile at a fast pace with parallel projects and important deadlines.
• Experience with equivalent tasks and areas of responsibility
• Relevant higher education with technical focus, preferably in construction
• Preferably experience from the construction industry
• Market and customer knowledge
• High levels of proficiency in English, additional Scandinavian languages are considered an advantage
• IT skills: Microsoft Office and preferably CAD and PLM / PDM systems
As your work area will include a large geographical area, some travel within the region will have to be expected. In connection with, for example, participation in international working groups, travel outside the region will also have to be expected.
Diversity improves our ability to act in accordance with The Hydro Way.
Therefore all applications will be considered with equal suitability.
Please apply online in ONE with your CV and optionally a cover letter by 18.06.2021
If you have any question, please contact:
(Belgium +32) 496579621
(Norway +47) 99572268
Hydro Building Systems Sweden AB
We are now looking for our new Content Marketing Manager (12 month)
Do you have several years of experience from working with external communication for a global company? Are you passionate about creating engaging content for inbound marketing? Do you recognize yourself, then we would love to hear from you! Come & join the Marketing team at Volvo Trucks for a year!
This is us
Did you know that Volvo Trucks is one of the largest truck brands in the world? Our vehicles and services are sold in more than 130 countries. Through our entire organization we focus on our core values: quality, safety and environmental care and we are on an exciting journey towards zero emission transports.
Part of the team
In this role you will be part of the Customer Experience & Insight team. We are group of highly engaged and passionate communicators who believe in driving modern marketing to reach our overall business objectives. We strive for a culture that fosters a can-do mentality, ambitious targets, in-depth analysis and actionable insights, to find innovative ways to capture and engage our target audience.
Your role will be to develop knowledge and evergreen content relevant to our industry and target audience. Your focus is to create sustainable and long-lasting content such as articles, whitepapers, videos, infographics or similar that has the potential to drive attention, engagement, and conversion through inbound marketing. The knowledge or evergreen content aims to answer our customers questions and might cover topics such as innovation, explaining a technology, or a guide to “What the most important aspects are for a customer looking to buy an electric truck”. You will be working with SEO techniques as well as data analytics to increase traffic to our websites.
We believe you have a strong feeling for knowledge and evergreen content that has the potential to drive conversion to support Volvo Trucks business objectives. In this role you will work in close collaboration with the markets, marketing activation, cross-functional teams as well as global organization to search for and develop content.
An important aspect of this role is also to cooperate within the Marketing & Customer Satisfaction team to support and inspire markets on content creation and inbound marketing.
We believe in teamwork, meaning that you will also contribute to and be part of the global editorial team and marketing project teams, working together to create content for different channels such as web or Social Media.
You will report to the Customer Experience & Insight Manager.
This is you
You have excellent skills in communication and extensive experience (more than five years) of creating engaging marketing content. You have experience in the techniques of inbound marketing and hands on experience working with inbound marketing platforms.
You are an experienced writer with plenty of experience in writing articles and video briefs, fluent in English and know how to tailor the style of writing to different target groups.
You have a degree in journalism, communication or similar and have several years of experience in content creation or inbound marketing. You are a team player who enjoy sharing your knowledge with your colleagues.
Are we a perfect match?
Do you want to drive progress of modern marketing for one of the worlds most desired truck brands? Then you should apply and join us as soon as possible!
For more information please contact:
Kristin Signert, Manager Customer Experience & Insight, +46739029174
Magnus Bengtsson, HR Business Partner +46 73 9026285
Volvo Business Services AB
WHO YOU ARE You have previous experience within retail in a senior commercial role in an organization, including previous senior management experience (at least 8-10 years), and in leading in a changing environment. You demonstrate strong leadership skills through our values. You have proven record of developing people and organizations, successful leadership in a people-centric organization and proven record of consistently meeting agreed budgets and goals.
You also have knowledge and proven record in following areas: - How to drive extraordinary growth, profitability and increase customer conversion
- Omni-channel retailing and strategy development - Digital strategies and transformation and how to be an ambassador for digital retailing - How to set direction, create and manage plans, set budgets and goals, and follow up on KPIs across all channels - How to ensure high quality execution of all People processes securing performing, competent and engaged co-workers - Business and management principles involved in strategic planning, resource allocation and leadership technique
YOUR RESPONSIBILITIES Common assignments associated with being part of the management team: - be an active member in the management team contributing with business insight and functional expertise in order to secure the overall performance - enable the ongoing transformation and growth of the business - secure growth, low cost and sustainable profitability in accordance with the overall purpose, retail direction and financial strategy - ensure high quality execution of all People processes securing performing, competent and engaged co-workers - embrace the digital transformation in the market and be a digital ambassador in the function - secure interdependence and cooperation with all relevant functions and stakeholders, to secure integration and common focus
Due to a tight timeline, invitations to interviews will most likely be sent out with short notice and we truly appreciate your cooperation & understanding for this. Last day to apply is 18 th of June.
Please send your application to Recruitment Delivery Manager Linda Wallin at [email protected] Please mark your application with AREA MANAGER in your mail in the subject line.
Ansök via mejl