Professionals Nord Rekrytering AB
Needo Recruitment Group AB
Poolia Sverige AB
At Tetra Pak we commit to making food safe and available, everywhere; and we protect what's good – protecting food, protecting people and protecting the planet. By doing so we touch millions of people's lives every day. And we need people like you to make it happen.
Are you genuinely interested in Customer Service and Order Planning, and do you enjoy working in an international and dynamic environment?
Processing Solutions & Equipment (PSE) has the end-to-end responsibility for development, production and installation of Tetra Pak equipment and ensures we deliver the cost, productivity, and quality our customers expect. The environment is dynamic and global with plenty of room for stimulating challenges. We are now looking for a new Customer Service Representative in the Global Demand team, which is the central function for demand and order management of packaging equipment! In this role you will work closely with the Market Companies and TPI to meet the customer needs in terms of packaging equipment.
The position is based in Lund, Sweden.
As a Customer Service Representative, you will be involved in the daily management & coordination of all ongoing Packaging Line cluster projects from Demand Validation to delivery at Point of Destination, granting customer service throughout the whole Order Management process. The team you are joining is customer-oriented and filled with energy and passion. We are continuously looking for opportunities and systematic work where loss eradication is part of our DNA. Your ability to collaborate and find mutual wins is key to meet our ambitious goals. With a strong drive for results you can make the difference. Do you have what it takes?
What you will do
- Interact daily with Tetra Pak colleagues in multiple internal organisations including Production, Development and Engineering, Product Management, Supplier Management.
- Drive the collection and consolidation of short- and medium-term operational demand intelligence in close cooperation with Product Management and Market Companies.
- Participate to key product development projects to ensure smooth execution of Order Management processes to maximise fulfilment indicators.
- Actively participate in team Daily Management System to ensure follow-up all ongoing cluster projects from Demand Validation to Point of Destination.
- Provide updated & relevant cluster demand information to Support capacity planning decisions.
Who you are
To be successful in this position you have proven leadership and networking skills and an analytical mindset. You have good, clear, and concise verbal and written communication skills. Your personal drive is strong, and you have the ability to motivate others and influence at all levels in the organization. As a person you are well-organized and accurate, with excellent attention to detail and willingness to understand and improve our processes. You can function autonomously as well as part of a team and have strong informal leadership and problem-solving skills to handle unexpected events and changes. You are collaborative and customer oriented, with a positive attitude and a continuous improvement mindset. You have the capacity to make things happen in the organization by taking the initiative and drive them to completion.
We believe you have:
- A University degree in Management Engineer or Economics or similar, with good Supply Chain Management understanding.
- Order management experience of 1-3 years is strongly desired.
- Knowledge of SAP/ ECC specifically order planning.
- Excellent English, both spoken and written.
- Good command of Microsoft Office tools (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook).
We offer you
- Variety of exciting challenges with ample opportunities for development and training in a truly global landscape
- Culture that pioneers a spirit of innovation where our engineering expert drives visible results
- Equal opportunity employment experience that values diversity and inclusion
- Market competitive compensation and benefits with flexible working arrangements
If you are inspired to be part of our promise to protect what’s good; for food, people, and the planet, apply through our careers page at https://jobs.tetrapak.com/.
This job posting expires 2021-10-20
To know more about the position contact Märta Morand at +46 46 36 2652
Questions about your application contact Christina Klemedtson at +46 46 36 2231
For trade union information contact Unionen /Lisbeth Larsson +46 46 36 2320 and Sveriges Ingenjörer / Lars Haraldsson at +46 46 36 2533
AB Tetra Pak
RUBEN RAUSINGS GATA