& Other Stories is a fashion brand offering women a wide range of shoes, bags, accessories, beauty and ready-to-wear to create their personal style, or story. Our creative ateliers in Paris, Stockholm and Los Angeles design diversified fashion collections with great attention to detail and quality. For us there’s no right or wrong when it comes to style, just possibilities and the joy of self-expression. We currently have 73 stores on 22 markets and offer online selling on 32 markets through Stroies.com and external partners. And we are growing!
An experienced and customer minded Head of B2B. We believe you have a strong passion for optimizing and growing External Digital Platforms, B2B model. You are responsible for optimizing and growing External Digital Platforms, B2B model. Lead and build-up an organization that caters for future expansion.
• Be the spokesperson for B2B model within & Other Stories, main point of contact for the B2B Partners.
• Head External accounts team
• Drive change/develop method towards Buying organization
• Set vision, goals and strategies according to company goals.
• P&L responsibility
• B2B Expansion initiate new partnerships around the globe to reach Stories’ growth targets.
• Align brand strategies with relevant functions
• Participate in Selection Meetings with Partners and secure sales targets, budgets and forecasts for the channel
An experienced and customer minded Head of B2B. We believe you have a strong commerciality and proven business sense and are customer minded and result driven. You encourage and contribute to the shared responsibility of creating and protecting an inclusive and welcoming workplace where everyone is allowed to self-identify. We would love to meet someone who
• Have experience from working with optimizing and growing External Digital Platforms, B2B model
• Have experience from working with external partners
• Have experience from working with brand strategies
• Have experience from setting vision, goals and strategies according to company goals.
• Extensive leadership experience – lead in start-up/change environment
If you want to join our exciting journey and a fantastic team, please upload your CV (English) as soon as possible but at the latest September 5ht 2021. Due to GDPR, we only accept applications through our career page.
This is a temporary position, based at our Head Office in Stockholm, Sweden. Start date as soon as possible.
We look forward to receiving your application!
We know that diversity is what makes us strong. Our teams should consist of great mix of people that share and combine their knowledge, experiences and ideas. It leads to a positive impact on how we address challenges, what we perceive possible and how we choose to relate to our colleagues and customers all over the world.
H & M Hennes & Mauritz Gbc AB
MÄSTER SAMUELSGATAN 46A
Clockwork Bemanning & Rekrytering AB
Do you have a passion for technology? And do you want to work with Next-Gen product development and be instrumental in leveraging data carriers to reach H&M Group’s sustainability goals? Then you should continue reading!
What you will do as a Business Expert
As a Business Expert you will work in the Sourcing & Production Domain within Business Tech H&M Group. You will join the product team On Product Information Engine together with 10 inspiring and driven co-workers. We work closely with the business teams and our goal is to enable seamless label services for our portfolio brands.
In this role you will also:
- Work together with the Product Owner to set the roadmap for the product’s future
- Drive the future ambition and improvements contributing towards the group level methodology
- Special focus on driving the transformation from static BOM to AI backed smart library and the way we work with them. From its logic and structure to its usability, relevancy, accuracy, and efficiency
- Work closely with stakeholders and dependencies to ensure creating value through tech and methodology improvement
- Identify, collect, clarify, and challenge the business needs
- Work closely with software developers and support testing of new releases
- Analyze product information management in a large organization to ensure we create solutions that holds business value
- Drive the product roadmap alignment with the organization level PLM roadmap
- Create stories to describe what end users need and what we want to achieve
- Manage the backlog and understand end users’ challenges with the product (including technical incidents)
Are we describing you?
As a Business Expert you have the ability to understand and analyze information and determine best course of action. You take responsibility, work proactively and continuously improve activities in complex environments. You can also communicate efficiently, both within the team and with different stakeholder groups and prioritize what needs to be done based on business needs and potential impact. You are truly a doer, willing to get hands-on solving any problems needed to help the product move forward. You also have a change management mindset and capacity to work independently and take ownership.
We believe you have/are
- An understanding of how technology work together with operations to create efficiency in processes
- Open to learn more about technology but most importantly be passionate about how tech can drive value for the company, improve efficiency in business and help users
- Experience in/knowledge about textile material management. Experience in conducting deep dives to understand “As-Is” and capable to visualize and drive the “To-Be”
- Experience in/knowledge about product information management throughout a supply chain or large organization
- Good understanding of the PLM systems and supply chain
- Previous experience working with JIRA, and Confluence is a plus
- Experience with servant leadership. Lead people without direct reporting structure
- A good understanding of business processes associated to relevant systems
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
What we can offer
At H&M Group we have a strong, value-driven culture characterized by believing in people, teamwork, and an entrepreneurial spirit. You’ll be part of a team with significant opportunities to influence and make a difference. You can be yourself and with the right mindset and ambition, you’ll find plenty of room to grow.
Questions & how to apply
This is a fulltime position with placement in one of our Business Tech Hubs: Shanghai, Hong Kong, Bangalore, Stockholm or Dhaka. Please apply with your CV and Personal letter as soon as possible, but no later than 10-09-2021.
We are looking forward to your application!
H & M Hennes & Mauritz Gbc AB
MÄSTER SAMUELSGATAN 46A