Studentconsulting Sweden AB (Publ)
The H&M Head Office is based in Stockholm, Sweden, where we design and develop our fashion collections for a wide variety of customers. H&M is a dynamic international workplace where high pace and rapid changes are a natural part of our day. Good communication skills, a flexible attitude and capacity to adapt to changes are essential.
Are you a creative, passionate and professional Junior Fashion Designer with a passion for our Divided Girls customer and would love to work at the H&M Head Office? Then this might be the role for you!
At the Divided Collection Concept, you will be part of a fast pace environment and work with youthful, edgy and fun products that welcome everyone. Our target customers are fashion-conscious young women attracted to Divided for clothing expressing the latest in fashion, from relaxed basics with sporty influences to eye-catching party outfits.
We are hiring two Junior Designers, who will be responsible for assisting our Product Designers working together with our wider team. The role involves, but is not limited to, flat sketching, producing pattern originals for textile prints, updating collection overviews and colour charts. You will be involved in developing collections sold worldwide in all H&M markets! We have high ambitions and a great team spirit, and we are one of the largest sections covering many different products and a large assortment.
- A BA degree in Textile/Fashion Design
- A minimum of 1-2 years work experience as a JR Designer/Design Assistant
- A true passion for and understanding of our H&M Divided customer
- Strong skills in and is used to work at very high speed in Adobe Suite programs
- A creative and visionary mindset with a true passion for fashion, its current and future trends
- A strong customer focus and enjoy working with commercial fashion
- Strong communication skills and flexibility
- You thrive working in diverse teams where we are all different and you contribute with your perspectives
- Like a fast-paced and everchanging work environment
- A very strong selfdrive and can take own initiatives
- English fluency (Swedish is not necessary)
Does this sound like your next challenge?
Submit your application including CV and portfolio pdf (max 10mb), with relevant work; including vision, full design process and final collections from a variety of projects. All documents should be in English. Please ensure to include some work clearly relatable to H&M Divided Girls target customer. Applications must include portfolio and meeting the above criteria to be considered. Application deadline is 5th March. These are permanent positions in Stockholm, starting as soon as possible.
H&M is committed to creating a Diverse & Inclusive environment and we are actively looking for qualified candidates irrespective of race, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, ethnicity, religion, national origin, disability or age.
We look forward to hearing from you!
H & M Hennes & Mauritz Gbc AB