- 2:e Styrman
First Reserve AB
Independent Inspection Services AB
E-post: [email protected]
Ansök via mejl
- 2:e Styrman
Floatel International is an International Group established in 2006 with management located in Gothenburg, Sweden. Floatel operate a modern fleet of accommodation and construction support vessels (Floatel´s) for the oil and gas industry in the world. The fleet is designed to meet the increased demands set by new challenging projects in deep water and hostile environments. Floatel International strives to provide superior living standard and support services for our customers.
Are you interested in being part of a great team and work onboard one of the most modern semi-submersible accommodation and construction support vessels?
We are currently looking for skilled DP operators to join our teams onboard Floatel Superior and Floatel Endurance for two projects that commences during the summer 2021 in Norway. Please note unpaid quarantine might be necessary if non-Norwegian.
If you are interested in working on Floatel Victory in UK, please apply www.agrl.co.uk
Duties and responsibilities
Your duties and responsibilities as DP operator within Floatel include but are not limited to:
- Responsible for safe navigation and conduct of the vessel, either as a watchkeeper or DP operator
- Monitor and control all rig movements whilst in DP and closely monitor rigs position and DP status
- Keep a close watch on the weather and make allowances for present and expected weather trends or deterioration
- Ensure DP system is operating correctly in accordance with applicable guidelines
- Ensure all other navigation equipment is operating correctly
- Assist with the maintenance of lifesaving and firefighting equipment
- Be responsible for the upkeep, updating and correcting of all navigational charts and nautical publications.
- When on watch the DP operator is responsible for the safety and integrity of the vessel including ballast operations and stability for the loading and unloading of attending vessels and helicopters
Requirements for the position as Dynamic Positioning Operator:
- Certificate of competency as Deck Officer Class V or higher
- DP Unlimited certificate
- One year of experience on semi-submersible vessels
- Experience of operating telescopic gangway
A temporary employment, 2-4 months. Starting period between April-June, with the possibility to extension.
In Norway you will be employed on NR agreement with 2:4 rotation.
Do you want more information?
Read more about Floatel and our vessels on our website www.floatel.se
We would like your applications as soon as possible. Should you have any questions, please e-mail [email protected]
We look forward to your application!
Floatel International AB
Karisma Rekrytering AB