WORKING AT MÖLNLYCKE
Are you looking for a great career and want to make your mark?
Please keep on reading but don’t just take our word for it. We’ve interviewed colleagues around the world about their jobs, the Mölnlycke unique culture and Mölnlycke people and it is simply A great company to work for!
Could you help improve healthcare outcomes around the world?
If the answer is yes, you think just like us and should apply for this exciting opportunity that we have below.
We are currently recruiting for a Global Procurement Manager – Components. This role can be based at our HQ in Gothenburg or remotely at any other location.
The roleholder will:
- Develop and deploy the procurement strategy for components and anchor the strategy with cross functional stakeholders from marketing, local markets, manufacturing & supply chain. The procurement strategy should support the ORS objectives of increased profitability, reduced complexity and increased customer satisfaction. Alignment with the procurement function is another key aspect.
- Identify, anchor and ensure implementation of external opportunities and components for developing the OR Solution business. This could be in form of a new distribution agreement as well as a new product area, e.g. Minimal invasive surgery or Pulse Lavage.
- Develop pipeline of saving opportunities in order to support OR Solutions objective of improved profitability and reduced complexity.
- Direct, coach and support the subordinates with the aim of maximizing motivation, performance and personal development.
- Improve internal processes and procedures – with focus on improved Supplier Performance (cost, service & quality)
- Take on the role as Category manager for assigned strategic areas.
- Drive implementation of the Procurement strategy to ensure satisfactory supplier performances with regards to material & component quality, service level and cost reduction.
- Lead and coach a global team with the responsibility to drive cost reduction, quality and delivery performance.
- Anchor the procurement strategy with cross functional stakeholders from marketing, local markets, R&D, factory & supply chain
- Identify business development opportunities with suppliers and other partners in order to improve the growth and profitability of OR Solutions
- Identify key improvement activities both at the Procurement team level as well as on an individual level, and set concrete action plans, subject to frequent reviews.
- Establish and follow up core KPI's for the assigned team and on an individual level.
- For the applicable supplierbase, secure that supplier evaluations are performed and approved in accordance with Procurement procedures in order to ensure that current and potential suppliers fulfill our quality and environmental standards, as well as code of conduct.
- Liaise with manufacturing and suppliers in the resolution of significant delivery-, quality-, or other business issues in order to fulfill the objectives and to maintain and improve relations between the company and the suppliers.
- Ensure the adherence of the company’s ethical, behavioral and quality principles and standards throughout the sourcing and supply processes.
- Participate actively in the Procurement Management Team to secure and optimize the coordination and the performance of the different functions.
- OPEX budget and follow up for assigned team
- In the role as Category Manager:
- Develop global sourcing strategies and programs based on company objectives and strategies to reduce costs and to ensure satisfactory supplier and product performance.
- Monitor the market and industry trends that affect assigned areas, including cost drivers, manufacturing cost, materials development and the global supply base to be used in cost reduction activities and price negotiations.
- Perform supplier evaluations to ensure that current and potential suppliers fulfill quality and environmental standards, code of conduct and that required capacity is available.
- Initiate and determine contractual documents with high complexity and value, such as invitations to global bids, request for quotations, set-up of supply agreements to secure a cost efficient supply chain and facilitate product development arrangements. - Apply effective negotiation techniques to establish agreements that support identified strategies and enhance the global competitiveness of the company, which includes elements such as; lower total cost, cost reduction over time, continuous supplier improvements, access to new materials and access to supplier’s R&D resources.
- Sign commercial contracts for assigned areas in order to formalize the mutual agreement.
- Identify purchasing opportunities to consolidate and leverage the annual purchases.
- Lead cross-functional category teams with the responsibility to drive cost reduction, make/buy analysis, quality and delivery performance, reduction of inventory and other applicable key performance areas.
Qualifications & Experience:
- Academic Business and /or Technical degree
- Relevant Purchasing Manager experience
- +8 years working experience from the Medical Device industry
- +5 years experience directly purchasing/sourcing medical devices
- Managerial, leadership and budget responsibility experience
- International experience
Mölnlycke is a world-leading medical solutions company. We design and supply solutions to enhance performance at every point of care – from the hospital to the home proven it every day.
We specialise in:
•Wound management: including dressings with Safetac® such as Mepitel® and Mepilex®
•Preventing pressure ulcers: with Mepilex® Border used prophylactically and devices to help turn and re-position patients
•Surgical solutions: including Mölnlycke trays, HiBi® antiseptics and Biogel® surgical gloves
Mölnlycke Health Care AB
GAMLESTADSVÄGEN 3 C
3T Sverige AB
Addilon Professionals AB
Addilon Professionals AB