Function owners/architects to Energy Storage System @ Electromobility
Take the opportunity to join the transition into sustainable transport with the leader in sustainable transportation and change the world.
This is us, your new colleagues at Electromobility
The Electromobility Department is responsible for developing electromobility solutions and to secure a stepwise implementation in different segments/regions. This organization develop and drives the electromobility product portfolio for Trucks & Buses as well as creating opportunities for all business areas within the Volvo Group. Electromobility is a growing organization in place to shape the future!
The importance of electromobility is growing every day and a key component within the electrified powertrain is the Energy Storage System (ESS). At our section, we are accountable for the lifecycle management of the ESS, from advanced engineering, throughout product development into the maintenance phase.
We now recruiting function owners/architects to the ESS department
In this position, you will be part of a growing organization dedicated to technology as well as empowering and developing our employees. We always use customer satisfaction as the ultimate performance measurement.
You will be part of an agile and approachable organization with skilled teams consisting of passionate people. We work in an optimistic atmosphere, where joy, knowledge sharing and openness are key characteristics. With us, you will have a diverse, friendly and open-minded team on your side, always providing you the help needed to manage tasks you cannot imagine today.
We are currently in need of expansion with function owners/architects to the ESS Function and BMS group:
- State Estimation & Diagnostics
- SOX functions
- Health Diagnosis and prognosis
- Fault Detection, Diagnostics, and Prognostics
- State Control & Safety Functions
- Management & Balancing functions
- Connection, Safety critical disconnect, Decommissioning
- Sensing & Pre-Processing
- Basic Sensing: Voltage, current, temperature, electrical Isolation
- Signal Conditioning and Processing: Pre-Filtering, Digital Filtering, Sensor Synchronization
- Advanced sensing: EIS, Stress, Humidity, Pressure, Off-Gas, Smoke, Fire.
- Internal and External Communication
- Data Logging, Cloud Connectivity, & Data Analytics
- Predictive Maintenance
Responsibilities / Main tasks
Together with you colleagues in ESS Function and BMS team you will be responsible for the functional architecture and the function development of our battery management system platform(BMS). You will participate in BMS functional roadmap and AE projects and support current projects, product improvements, maintenance and quality work.
You will be responsible to creating the needed functionality, balancing requirement and implementation for one of above areas. Your will define and follow up on functional requirements, owning the concept and coordinating system development from a functional perspective. You will also actively participate in verification specification to make sure that acceptance criteria are met. You will be responsible for alignment both internally within Electromobility and with external stakeholders in the organization.
Who are you?
We believe that to be successful in this position, you are a pragmatic team player that loves to develop System designs with the customer in focus. Since the area is in an early phase, it is important that you are flexible and enjoy working in a changing environment. Broad experience of control system and function development in highly complex systems is required. You should be familiar with Volvo Group or similar development processes You have a broad knowledge and experience of both Electrical and SW development and are used to express yourself within requirement specifications/ user stories. In order to do this we believe you have:
- M.Sc. level or equivalent experience.
- 6 - 8 years of experience from embedded system design & functional development.
- 6 years of experience from development within Electrical Propulsion System. Experience of battery technologies/systems within the application of electric vehicles
- 4 years of experience from design within Energy Storage Systems. Good understanding of how BP building blocks and system attributes influence Energy Storage Systems performance.
- Minimum 2 years of experience working with Agile principles
Other merits include:
- A PhD in a relevant area is a merit.
- Experience of requirements and/or systems engineering within Volvo GTT
- ISO26262 and Functional safety
Mattiasson, Niklas +46 76 5537881
Volvo Business Services AB
We are hiring a Test Engineer with experience in iOS applications to work with both manual testing and test automation. As a Test Engineer at M, you will be working within an agile and flexible environment together with your cross functional engineering team to deliver the best possible products and services to the end users. Your role will be to make sure that we drive our development and focus towards improved Quality Assurance processes throughout the organization.
Your engagement here will include but won’t be limited to:
Working in a high paced agile environment where requirements often are vague and rapidly changing, you will be the advocate for quality and testability in the team. You will take your own initiatives and solve bugs by planning and executing manual testing and when relevant, creating and maintaining automated tests and frameworks. You will also be involved in helping teams continuously improve the testing processes and working closely with business owners, developers, fellow test engineers to proactively identify issues quickly.
You show experience with most of the following…
- Worked with testing in an agile team/environment
- Having worked with manual testing techniques
- Having experience with writing and maintaining automated tests,
- Testing backend, web and mobile in a full stack environment
- Experience developing test scenarios
- Basic programming skills and understanding of app/mobile, backend and web development
Extra awesome if you have...
- Experience in setting up processes for automation
- Experience from working with continuous delivery
- Basic knowledge in Swift
Read about our benefits on our career page.
At M, we believe that a diverse and equal working environment is essential for the well-being and development of our co-workers. We constantly strive for a well-balanced representation of gender and ethnic identities at every level of the organization. In this way, we hope to create an open-minded, smart and enjoyable workplace.
Volvo Car Mobility AB
Svea Ekonomi AB
Tng Group AB