We are looking for experienced testers who are independent, who can create the conditions to deliver even when support is low. You do not have to be able to lead others, but you have to be able to run your own work and seek information and contact yourself, be communicative, to move on. Quickly get into new things. Drive to learn and move forward must come from the individual.
Solid experience in Test Automation from preferably from Automotive industry.
Fluent in English, Written and Oral
Building Test Automation from scratch.
Experience from embedded environment.
Fluent in written and oral English.
Spanish and German is an advantage.
Join our team and be a part of a competitive and inspiring future!
Telescope Services AB
Ansök via mejl
ÅF Pöyry AB
If you’re as passionate about humanity and innovation as we are then maybe we should meet.
Elekta Instrument AB is recruiting three Software Verification Engineers to our Oncology Informatics Systems function. This position is located at Elekta’s head office in central Stockholm, Sweden.
At Elekta we are proud to say that we live by our values:
- We work as one team: that means we’re looking for a team player – and the team is 4,200 strong. Of course, you won’t be interacting with all your colleagues, but you’ll be able to carry the ball within your group.
- We do what we say: our customers need to trust you as much as they trust our solutions – there is no room for empty promises in cancer care.
- We keep thinking forward: Elekta’s history and success has been built on people who turn today’s challenges into tomorrow’s solutions. We hope you’re this type of person.
Do you wish you could make a bigger impact? At Elekta, you can make a difference. Our software engineers connect thousands of patients to care each day. And that is just the beginning. If you are self-motivated, thrive in a fast-paced environment, and always searching for a better way. If you are creative, smart and work best in teams, we’d like to talk to you.
Elekta’s growing software development engineering team has opportunities in development and testing of new and existing products. Our product teams thrive in a scaled, agile environment. Architects, product owners, designers and developers collaborate closely to rethink and reimagine. We need your expertise to create software that is simple, elegant and easy to use. We want to make sure that physicians spend their time fighting cancer, not software.
What you’ll do at Elekta
As a Verification Engineer you will implement, conduct, and document test solutions for software applications. You will also create, build, and maintain functional tests and automated tests and support continuous integration processes. Your work with test will be done within the frame of Agile philosophy and Scrum methodology. In your role you will also guide teams and develop strategies for testing and test documentation. Further on you will guide and mentor test and quality engineers.
You will also be:
- Participating in activities for improving engineering practices, tools, infrastructure and other quality system processes and deliverables.
- Developing and using automated test tools and practices; you will partner with development engineers to produce design-for-test software.
- Creating, building and maintaining unit tests and support continuous integration processes.
- Participating in design discussions and code reviews.
- Maintaining a current, working knowledge of technical and quality requirements.
- Assisting with escalations of customer issues and requirements.
The right stuff
To be a suitable candidate for this position we think you have at least a Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering, Computer Science, Physics or related field of study. You have a solid experience as a test engineer with at least 2 years of software development and test experience, including knowledge of software testing methodology, strategy, revision control and functional automated testing.
You are also:
- Able to interpret system specifications, analyze system architecture and interactions, develop testing points and make test strategies to cover testing points.
- Ability to analyze issues, summarize findings and help to track the root cause of issues.
- Skilled in concurrent test method and execution development.
- Excellent in verbal and written communication skills in English.
- Equipped with excellent problem-solving skills and you pay attention to detail with a strong focus on quality.
- Working effectively in a team-oriented environment
Desired Skills & Experience
- Experience with automation testing framework and CICD
- Previous experience with medical software including radiotherapy planning and treatment systems and/or imaging systems.
- Experience with change management system, issue tracking tools.
- Experience with structure-based (condition/path/API/component/component integration) testing.
- Experience with non-functional (security/performance/usability/maintainability) testing is a plus.
- Knowledge of .NET, C# and Databases
- Knowledge in Azure Cloud
- Experience with quality system requirement bullets
- Experience with web-based testing is a plus.
- Experience with the SCRUM methodology or SAFe is a plus.
What you’ll bring with you
Besides living by our values, your drive and determination to work towards a common goal will be success factors in this position. To fit well with your responsibilities and with the Oncology Informatics Systems function, we think you are highly self-motivated with a strong sense of responsibility. We also see that your creative thinking and willingness to improve will be important parts of succeeding in this role.
You are also:
- Taking a flexible approach to own your role within the team.
- Having a great teamwork spirit and excellent communication skills.
Did we get you interested?
Apply now via email below. We will read applications continuously so please send us your application today! Submit your CV and cover letter in English.
Elekta is proud to be the leading innovator of equipment and software used to improve, prolong and save the lives of people with cancer and brain disorders. Our advanced, effective solutions are created in collaboration with customers, and more than 6,000 hospitals worldwide rely on Elekta technology. Our treatment solutions and oncology informatics portfolios are designed to enhance the delivery of radiation therapy, radiosurgery and brachytherapy, and to drive cost efficiency in clinical workflows. Elekta employs 4,200 people around the world. Headquartered in Stockholm, Sweden, Elekta is listed on NASDAQ Stockholm. www.elekta.com
Elekta Instrument AB
Ansök via mejl
ÅF Pöyry AB