Fueled by a fundamental belief that having access to financial services creates opportunity, PayPal (NASDAQ: PYPL) is committed to democratizing financial services and empowering people and businesses to join and thrive in the global economy. Our open digital payments platform gives PayPal’s 392 million active account holders the confidence to connect and transact in new and powerful ways, whether they are online, on a mobile device, in an app, or in person. Through a combination of technological innovation and strategic partnerships, PayPal creates better ways to manage and move money, and offers choice and flexibility when sending payments, paying or getting paid. Available in more than 200 markets around the world, the PayPal platform, including Braintree, Venmo and Xoom enables consumers and merchants to receive money in more than 100 currencies, withdraw funds in 56 currencies and hold balances in their PayPal accounts in 25 currencies.
In 2018, Zettle became part of the PayPal family. Zettle is on a mission to help small businesses succeed in a world of giants. Tens of millions of small businesses worldwide are still being underserved by the traditional players. By giving small businesses the tools to get paid, sell smarter and grow, we’re empowering them to reach their full potential. Together with PayPal, we can reach 24 million merchants across the world with more of the affordable tools they need to thrive. Join us in putting an end to the ordinary way the world defines financial freedom. The Seller Lifecycle Product Alliance at Zettle is looking for a driven Product designer who will help us transform complex problem to simply crafted experiences. This area of Zettle is responsible of onboarding new customers and getting them up to speed so they can start, run and grow their business. We take care of customers from the moment of joining Zettle to purchasing a card reader and making their first sale. We also help them in boosting their business with the tools and services PayPal has to offer.
As a Product Designer you will understand the needs of our sellers and help elevate the design practices throughout our teams. You will have an acute visual eye and be able to craft interfaces that solve problems, engage and delight our sellers. And if you're passionate about breaking complex problems down into simple and seamless user journeys then this is the place for you!
Your home team will be a cross-functional team made up of Tech, Product and Design and you will own the design process together, working in close partnership with members of research, tech, data and product on our key initiatives.
We believe design acts as a bridge between product and technology, so we expect you to understand the needs of our sellers and balance these with our business goals and technical feasibility – striking the right balance between speed of delivery and quality of output. As a result, you should be able to work at different levels of fidelity depending on the context - whether that’s demonstrating to the organisation what is possible before it’s built or shipping products to the world that our sellers love.
What we expect from our Product Designers:
- Experience working with digital design in cross-functional teams.
- Understand the power of collaboration and open feedback with your team and peers.
- Comfortable working across the entire design process including user research, concept development, wireframing, prototyping, testing and creating the final UI aligned and with support of our design system.
- Ability to balance business goals and seller challenges - caring deeply about solving the right problems for our users but also contributing to the overall strategy and product direction.
- Great communication skills with the ability to translate complex challenges into powerful stories and demonstrate your thought process to stakeholders in both Zettle and PayPal.
- Creative courage - happy challenging the status quo and always looking to improve themselves and their team’s processes.
- Comfortable with uncertainty and not afraid to pivot direction quickly.
- Understand how to de-risk a design by understanding of how much design is enough to ship.
- Regularly facilitate design discussions with clear and high-quality outputs.
We're all for equality for all.
Tattoo artists. Dog groomers. Cake bakers. Jewlery makers. You name them - at Zettle - we help them. And to do that well, we need our people to be as unique and diverse as they are. We’re proud to be an equal opportunity employer and together we uphold PayPal’s One Team Behaviour, striving to be a place where everyone can benefit from equal access to professional development, bring their whole self to work and most of all, feel like they belong.
We're a purpose-driven company whose beliefs are the foundation for how we conduct business every day. We hold ourselves to our One Team Behaviors which demand that we hold the highest ethical standards, to empower an open and diverse workplace, and strive to treat everyone who is touched by our business with dignity and respect. Our employees challenge the status quo, ask questions, and find solutions. We want to break down barriers to financial empowerment. Join us as we change the way the world defines financial freedom.
PayPal PLC, Filial Sweden
Sankt Eriksgatan 117
The H&M Head Office is based in Stockholm, Sweden, where we design and develop our fashion & Homeware collections for a wide variety of customers globally. H&M is a dynamic international work culture where high pace and rapid changes are a natural part of our day. Good communication skills, a flexible attitude and capacity to adapt to changes are essential!
- You will work together with a strong team including a Junior Print Designer, Designer, Pattern Maker, Planner, Product Manager, Product Developer and Business Controller.
- You collaborate with other teams in the organization and bring your wide and extensive experience from working on many projects and able to handle various stake holders simultaneously.
- You are responsible for the overall developing of our commercial fashion trend led print collections sold globally in all the H&M markets and omni channels.
- You drive the seasonal print vision and lead and execute the creation of our commercial fashion prints, always according to the latest women’s trends and varied fashion styles fit to our target group.
- You bring your fresh ideas, energy, creativity and fully global perspective to the team and inspire them with your great communication skills.
- You lead and reach your goals with a genuine passion for the latest fashion both from a commercial and an aspirational standpoint. This requires high energy, strong independent drive, creativity and a constantly curious mindset.
- You are an experienced Fashion Textile/Print and/or Graphic Designer used to work in/for commercial fashion brand/s
- Experience of creating all over repeat, placement prints, checks, stripes, florals, conversationals etc.
- Typography/graphic text print competence is a merit
- High knowledge of different print techniques, general print technicalities and processes
- Preferably firsthand experience from production/global print suppliers
- Excellent illustration and drawing skills
- Genuine and high level fashion forward sense for global fashion trends and its print trends
- Strong eye for colors and garment-print connection
- Solid and fast skills in Adobe Creative Suite programs
- 3D CLO work experience is meriting
- Strong communication skills and flexible approach
- An experienced leader who thrives as a team player and brings diverse and global perspectives
- You are used to a fast-paced ever-changing work environment working in an organized, structured manner
- Fluent in English (Swedish is not necessary)
How to apply
If your experience, skills and ambitions are right for this role, please send your application by 5th Sept with CV in English and relevant fashion print /graphic portfolio work (pdf max 10mb/uploading) or link. Your portfolio should include vision/mood boards, full print design process and final print works/collections. Please ensure to include some work clearly relatable to the H&M Women’s Tailoring target customer. Applications must include portfolio and meeting the above criteria to be considered! We would like see work that shows your creative aspirational side as well as your commercial fashion sense. You will report to the section head of the department.
We are looking forward to hearing from you!
We know that diversity is what makes us strong. Our teams should consist of great mix of people that share and combine their knowledge, experiences and ideas. It leads to a positive impact on how we address challenges, what we perceive possible and how we choose to relate to our colleagues and customers all over the world.
H & M Hennes & Mauritz Gbc AB
MÄSTER SAMUELSGATAN 46A
Orange Sky AB is a Stockholm based e-commerce company founded in 2012. The company currently consists of 3 fast growing brands - Sudio, Gaston Luga and Marc Mirren - and has a track record for fast scaling of new brands internationally. Today the group of brands has 90 co-workers in Stockholm Sweden (headquarters) and about 50 employees in Zhongshan China.
Sudio develops, manufactures and market headphones and speakers. Sudio stands for Swedish Audio and it’s our mission to shape people's lives with immersive sound experiences. Sudio is a fast -growing company with our products selling in +40 markets.
The Research and Development team (R&D) at Sudio is looking for a design intern. The position is available now until the beginning of summer 2022.
As a design intern you will assist the marketing and retail team with design related tasks such as web graphics, content creation, newsletter designs, campaign visualisations, press releases and similar marketing material. There will also be the occasional packaging graphics, user manuals, in-store displays and trade show related material that needs your magic touch!
You as a person
- You have a genuine interest for design (graphic design, product design, typography, fashion)
- You enjoy the iterative design process
- You are eager to learn the production side of design
- Adobe Photoshop
- Adobe Illustrator
- Adobe Indesign
- Fluent english
- Photography retouching
- Powerpoint / Keynote / Google sheets
Nice to have
- Product photography
- CAD skills (Rhinoceros, Solidworks, IronCAD or similar)
- 3D rendering (Blender, Keyshot)
- HTML and CSS
Send you resume and portfolio to [email protected]
We will go over the applications continually.
Upplandsgatan 7 1TR
Ansök via mejl
- 2D-grafik-Adobe Photoshop
- Design/Visualisering-Autodesk Alias
- MS Power Point
Interior designer must be able to perform design tasks of an exceptional quality to support automotive projects.
They need to understand 2D/3D sketching and modelling
Collaborating cross functionally with all team disciplines
Support program timing by delivering high quality design proposals with speed and efficiency
Keep up to speed with the market / trends / competitors and motivate the team to innovate.
Work closely together with studio engineering and Support Digital modellers with clear visual and verbal direction in the creation of digital models, physical models and CG renderings
Presenting and communicating design proposals using multiple media including Photoshop, PPT, VRED, etc.
Öppen för alla Vi fokuserar på din kompetens, inte dina övriga förutsättningar. Vi är öppna för att anpassa rollen eller arbetsplatsen efter dina behov.
Omasta Consultancy AB
Ansök via mejl