We believe in Experience Designers staying close to where our end-users are, whether they are customers or colleagues.
We are now hiring for an inspiring leader with passion for people and design, eager to drive the agenda of creating the best possible digital experience.
You will work as part of the Tech Enablement Domain as a Competence Lead acting both as Senior Designer and as the People Manager for the Experience Designers working on colleague facing products.
You will have a dual focus working hands-on as a Designer in a multi-disciplinary product team, and you will work with the Domain Leadership team being staff responsible for the Experience Designers in your group.
You will be a key enabler for the agile way of working making sure your team has the best circumstances to develop and grow and increase the overall design maturity to the benefit of both end-users and the business.
Why Design is mission critical for H&M Group goals.
At its core, Design is about making things better, and as such, make the world better. At H&M Group, we consider the needs of present and future generations, and are aware that our entire business must be conducted in a way that is economically, socially and environmentally sustainable. Experience Designers are mission critical as you are tasked with bringing our customers with us by making sure everybody feels welcomed, included and empowered on this journey.
H&M Group has a proud history of design, style and brands reaching millions of customers. And our Experience Designers are tasked with translating this history into beautiful, welcoming and modern digital experiences our customers love.
You will be joining a rapidly growing and diverse team of talented and passionate Experience Designers and will work tightly integrated with cross-functional product teams. You will also collaborate with stakeholders across the business impacting the efficiency and satisfaction of our colleagues around the world with your design craft, empathy and customer-focused mindset.
As a Manager...
- You are a respected and experienced leader.
- You nurture an effective work environment that your colleagues love to work in
- You will be one of several Competence Leads across the Experience Design organisation.
- You will be part of the overall design leadership as well as the local leadership.
- You will work tightly with functions across H&M Group, in multi-disciplinary product areas and product teams with people from all over the world
- As a competence lead you play an important part in following and implementing the H&M Groups vision, goals and strategies into the experience design field.
As a Designer you will...
- Champion design in projects across the entire product lifecycle and multiple launches with significant Product Design responsibility
- Research user behaviors, validate concepts with end users and turn insights into value-adding products and services
- Contribute to visionary work and idea generation
- Visualize and prototype design concepts at varying levels of fidelity, from paper and wireframes to interactive digital prototypes, for mobile apps and web
- Collaborate with Visual Designers, Developers, Product Owners, Business Analysts and other stakeholders
- Be the voice and advocate of the end-user, constantly up to date with the latest trends, design possibilities and thinking within digital product design
- Facilitate creative workshops and collaborative sessions with multi-disciplinary teams
- Develop and refine user-centered design processes and best practices
Your Mindset & Skills
- Experience managing Digital Designers in an agile environment
- +5 years of experience with delivering great Product Design
- A true role model for the H&M values and an inspirational and collaborative leader
- Deals with situations confidently and assertively, taking decisive action even in uncertain situations
- Passionate about understanding the users’ needs, motivations, behaviors and are able to translate them into actionable deliverables
- Strong conceptual thinker
- Excellent communicator with solid analytical thinking and problem-solving capability - you love to simplify the complex
- Engaged, open minded and ambitious team player willing to share and learn
We are proud to foster a workplace free from discrimination. We strongly believe that diversity of experience, perspectives, and background will lead to a better environment for our employees and a better product for our users.
Please expect some delays in our answers, due to summer vacation, we plan to get back to you in week 32- week 33. If you have any questions about the role or recruitment, please contact [email protected]
We are on an exciting journey to meet and exceed our customers' expectations today, tomorrow and in the future. Rapid technological development and new customer behaviours are transforming the fashion retail industry. To cater the individual needs and desires of our millions of customers, Business Tech delivers technological solutions for the entire value chain for all our brands. The best ideas evolve when great minds with different perspectives get together. We’re all on the same team in a global environment and we learn from each other. There are endless opportunities to grow – your development is all up to you!
H & M Hennes & Mauritz Gbc AB
The H&M Head Office is based in Stockholm, Sweden, where we design and develop our fashion & Homeware collections for a wide variety of customers globally. H&M is a dynamic international work culture where high pace and rapid changes are a natural part of our day. Good communication skills, a flexible attitude and capacity to adapt to changes are essential!
- You will work together with a strong team including a Junior Print Designer, Designer, Pattern Maker, Planner, Product Manager, Product Developer and Business Controller.
- You collaborate with other teams in the organization and bring your wide and extensive experience from working on many projects and able to handle various stake holders simultaneously.
- You are responsible for the overall developing of our commercial fashion trend led print collections sold globally in all the H&M markets and omni channels.
- You drive the seasonal print vision and lead and execute the creation of our commercial fashion prints, always according to the latest women’s trends and varied fashion styles fit to our target group.
- You bring your fresh ideas, energy, creativity and fully global perspective to the team and inspire them with your great communication skills.
- You lead and reach your goals with a genuine passion for the latest fashion both from a commercial and an aspirational standpoint. This requires high energy, strong independent drive, creativity and a constantly curious mindset.
- You are an experienced Fashion Textile/Print and/or Graphic Designer used to work in/for commercial fashion brand/s
- Experience of creating all over repeat, placement prints, checks, stripes, florals, conversationals etc.
- Typography/graphic text print competence is a merit
- High knowledge of different print techniques, general print technicalities and processes
- Preferably firsthand experience from production/global print suppliers
- Excellent illustration and drawing skills
- Genuine and high level fashion forward sense for global fashion trends and its print trends
- Strong eye for colors and garment-print connection
- Solid and fast skills in Adobe Creative Suite programs
- 3D CLO work experience is meriting
- Strong communication skills and flexible approach
- An experienced leader who thrives as a team player and brings diverse and global perspectives
- You are used to a fast-paced ever-changing work environment working in an organized, structured manner
- Fluent in English (Swedish is not necessary)
How to apply
If your experience, skills and ambitions are right for this role, please send your application by 5th Sept with CV in English and relevant fashion print /graphic portfolio work (pdf max 10mb/uploading) or link. Your portfolio should include vision/mood boards, full print design process and final print works/collections. Please ensure to include some work clearly relatable to the H&M Women’s Tailoring target customer. Applications must include portfolio and meeting the above criteria to be considered! We would like see work that shows your creative aspirational side as well as your commercial fashion sense. You will report to the section head of the department.
We are looking forward to hearing from you!
We know that diversity is what makes us strong. Our teams should consist of great mix of people that share and combine their knowledge, experiences and ideas. It leads to a positive impact on how we address challenges, what we perceive possible and how we choose to relate to our colleagues and customers all over the world.
H & M Hennes & Mauritz Gbc AB
MÄSTER SAMUELSGATAN 46A
Orange Sky AB is a Stockholm based e-commerce company founded in 2012. The company currently consists of 3 fast growing brands - Sudio, Gaston Luga and Marc Mirren - and has a track record for fast scaling of new brands internationally. Today the group of brands has 90 co-workers in Stockholm Sweden (headquarters) and about 50 employees in Zhongshan China.
Sudio develops, manufactures and market headphones and speakers. Sudio stands for Swedish Audio and it’s our mission to shape people's lives with immersive sound experiences. Sudio is a fast -growing company with our products selling in +40 markets.
The Research and Development team (R&D) at Sudio is looking for a design intern. The position is available now until the beginning of summer 2022.
As a design intern you will assist the marketing and retail team with design related tasks such as web graphics, content creation, newsletter designs, campaign visualisations, press releases and similar marketing material. There will also be the occasional packaging graphics, user manuals, in-store displays and trade show related material that needs your magic touch!
You as a person
- You have a genuine interest for design (graphic design, product design, typography, fashion)
- You enjoy the iterative design process
- You are eager to learn the production side of design
- Adobe Photoshop
- Adobe Illustrator
- Adobe Indesign
- Fluent english
- Photography retouching
- Powerpoint / Keynote / Google sheets
Nice to have
- Product photography
- CAD skills (Rhinoceros, Solidworks, IronCAD or similar)
- 3D rendering (Blender, Keyshot)
- HTML and CSS
Send you resume and portfolio to [email protected]
We will go over the applications continually.
Upplandsgatan 7 1TR
Ansök via mejl
- 2D-grafik-Adobe Photoshop
- Design/Visualisering-Autodesk Alias
- MS Power Point
Interior designer must be able to perform design tasks of an exceptional quality to support automotive projects.
They need to understand 2D/3D sketching and modelling
Collaborating cross functionally with all team disciplines
Support program timing by delivering high quality design proposals with speed and efficiency
Keep up to speed with the market / trends / competitors and motivate the team to innovate.
Work closely together with studio engineering and Support Digital modellers with clear visual and verbal direction in the creation of digital models, physical models and CG renderings
Presenting and communicating design proposals using multiple media including Photoshop, PPT, VRED, etc.
Öppen för alla Vi fokuserar på din kompetens, inte dina övriga förutsättningar. Vi är öppna för att anpassa rollen eller arbetsplatsen efter dina behov.
Omasta Consultancy AB
Ansök via mejl