You will research and analyze the relevant technical and economic issues in the paper and packaging goods industry such as market situation and competitive intensity as well as industry and company trends.
Your independent research will be conducted using a number of sources, including industry databases, market research reports, the press, academic research, and expert interviews. You will provide support to our consultants and contribute significantly to our client and knowledge projects. Through your work on different projects, you will develop broad-based expertise of the industry.
As an important member of our international network, you will have access to a globe-spanning picture of the industry and many international contacts. You’ll deal with new intellectual challenges daily and build your industry and functional knowledge on an ongoing basis. A clearly defined career path will help you to continuously develop your skills.
Who you'll work with: You'll join our Stockholm office as part of our Paper, Forest Products & Packaging group, and McKinsey’s global Client Capabilities Network which consists of more than 2,500 knowledge professionals.
Colleagues in our global Client Capabilities Network deliver distinctive client impact through assets and expertise and are driven by a culture of innovation.
This team is unique among consulting firms. We work with McKinsey consulting teams across the globe to help derive insights from market information and create foundations for sound recommendations for client and internal projects.
- University degree in forestry, packaging, engineering or economics with excellent academic record
- Genuinely interested in issues in the paper and forest products industry
- Excellent analytical and conceptual problem-solving skills
- Effective at, and enjoy, solving complex problems
- Ability to work well in a team environment
- Ability to communicate persuasively in English - both orally and in writing
Mckinsey & Company Service AB
Lilla Edets kommun