An exciting opportunity has arisen as Product Safety Assurance Director in Kongsberg Maritime. Kongsberg Maritime is a world leader in marine technology. With an extensive portfolio of innovative and integrated products and solutions, Kongsberg Maritime delivers efficiency, reliability, flexibility, and environmental sustainability to enhance the business of its customers. You will, as our dedicated and proactive Product Safety Assurance Director, enable Kongsberg Maritime as an organization to provide products and services that are safe for their intended purpose throughout the lifecycle.
Your mission will be to ensure our product safety culture is strong at all levels, support stakeholders with your specialist knowledge and product safety reviews. This role is of high importance to Kongsberg Maritime, and you will functionally report to the Technology leadership team. It is key that you are collaborative, have a positive attitude, find solutions, and show outstanding analytical skills.
- Functional safety leadership, meaning to lead the Safety Team and facilitate Safety Boards in Kongsberg Maritime
- Enable a safety culture across our organization:
- Process owner of the product safety process and lead an implementation of our harmonized safety process
- Collaborate closely with QHSE and our Global Customer Support Major Incident Team to ensure consistency on a global basis
- Provide professional support to product teams, such as proactive product safety work and guidance based on safety processes when experiencing potential safety issues
- Provide specialist guidance on common tools such as fleet risk assessment, risk evaluation, ALARP, Weibull, RAM, Markov and FMECA
- Establish product safety enabling systems such as installed product databases and in-service experience data
Qualifications and experience
- Bachelor or master’s degree in an engineering field
- Minimum 10 years of experience in a relevant field, e.g. safety or maritime
- Technical knowledge and understanding of product safety systems and tools (FMECA, RAM, ALARP, risk evaluation, fleet risk assessment, etc)
- Good communication skills both written and verbal in English
This employment may require security clearance by the Norwegian National Security Authority. For more information visit www.nsm.no.
You are able to
- Act on own initiative, make things happen and accept responsibility for the results
- Make an impact, convince and persuade others and promote product safety and reliability successfully
- Build a useful network of contacts and relationships and utilize it to achieve set goals
- Use a methodical and systematic approach, plan ahead, define clear priorities and allocate resources effectively
- Analyse complex issues and problems and come up with rational judgments
- Communicate in a clear, precise and structured way
What we can offer you
With us, you will be offered a competitive salary and benefit packages with good development opportunities in an international environment. We have flexible work hours and holiday arrangements in addition to a good pension and insurance scheme. We offer an inspiring and safe work-environment and the possibility to work with sustainable and exciting solutions for the future.
One of Kongsberg Maritime’s locations in either Norway, Sweden, or Finland.
Kongsberg Maritime, a subsidiary of KONGSBERG, is a global marine technology company, providing innovative and reliable technology solutions for all marine industry sectors including: merchant, offshore, subsea and naval. Headquartered in Kongsberg, Norway, the company has manufacturing, sales and service facilities in 34 countries. Kongsberg Maritime is part of KONGSBERG, an international, knowledge-based group delivering high-technology systems and solutions to clients within the oil and gas industry, merchant marine, defence and aerospace
At Kongsberg, we believe in tackling challenging problems and delivering extreme performance for extreme conditions. We do that through excellent products and services developed for delivering the greatest benefits to our customers.
WORLD CLASS – through people, technology and dedication
Kongsberg Maritime Sweden AB
Steel production accounts for 25% of Europe’s industrial CO2 emissions, which is more than the Nordics’ total CO2 emissions, or more than all flights departing from the EU. Decarbonisation is a must for the industry and disruptive technology will be a key enabler. With H2 Green Steel, we’re committed to accelerating change in the industry by eliminating virtually all CO2 emissions from the steel making process.
H2 Green Steel will be a fully integrated, digitalised and automated greenfield steel plant. By bringing together raw materials, renewable energy, leading expertise, and artificial intelligence, we aim to bring emissions down to zero. That’s why we are planning to build a large-scale production site for green steel in collaboration with customers across multiple segments including automotive, commercial vehicle, white goods, furniture, and industrial equipment.
Do you want to contribute to create tremendous environmental impact on the society? If so, you can be our next talented employee. H2 Green Steel is a fast-growing start-up with an exciting journey ahead. We employ talented people from a wide variety of backgrounds because we believe that diverse perspectives make our business stronger and more innovative. If you share our values, please, come join us in this exciting journey.
Vice President of Safety
We are looking for a Vice President of Safety who will be responsible for planning, developing, and coordinating the safety of our personnel, materials, equipment, and environment. As the Vice President of Safety at H2 Green Steel you will get the opportunity to establish and setting up our future safety structure.
- Establish safety plans for the construction project and in the operating workplace according to legal guidelines, and with world-class safety performance as the goal.
- Prepare and enforce policies to establish a strong culture of health and safety FIRST.
- Develop our Hydrogen standards and communication package
- Evaluate designs, specifications, practices, procedures and facilities to assess risk and adherence to the law.
- Conduct training and presentations for safety matters and accident prevention
- Build and manage a strong team of safety professionals to align with the construction project and operations needs
- Monitor compliance to policies and laws by developing inspection and follow-up procedures to ensure safety standards are being met and work takes place in a safety FIRST environment and culture.
- Investigate accidents or incidents to discover causes, avoid repeats, and handle worker’s compensation claims.
- Recommend solutions to issues, improvement opportunities or new prevention measures.
- Report on health and safety awareness, issues and statistics.
- Fluent in Swedish is mandatory
- Proven experience as head of safety and experience from leading the safety function for similar industries.
- Proven experience in new industrial / manufacturing ventures and companies, where the safety program had to be organized and built from the beginning.
- Deep knowledge of the Steel Industry and extensive knowledge of Hydrogen and it’s safety implications.
- Deep understanding of legal health and safety guidelines.
- Ability in producing reports and developing relevant policies.
- Good knowledge of data analysis and risk assessment.
- Excellent organizational and motivational skills.
- Outstanding attention to detail and observation ability.
- Exceptional communication and interpersonal abilities.
- BSc/BA in safety management or relevant field is preferred.
- Strong interpersonal skills, including written and oral communication skills.
- Comfortable dealing with ambiguity and the ability to work independently.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills; be comfortable interacting with executive-level management.
- Exceptional communication and interpersonal abilities, being able to communicate with different kinds of stakeholders.
- Energy, drive and being a team-player, are skills we value.
What we offer:
You will have great impact in setting up the future Safety-structure and being our Safety spokesperson.
We offer a unique opportunity to be part of a fun, professional team with high ambitions. Together we want to create great environmental impact and we offer you to be part of a very rewarding, challenging, and exciting journey.
You will be given the freedom to shape your future career. You will be part of a company who values wellbeing and focuses on enabling talent growth.
We are looking forward to hear from you and to understand how you can contribute to our success.
Boden Business Park
Security has a significant impact on privacy, consumer confidence, reputation, and it is a priority on the global agenda. As Head of Security Governance, Risk, and Compliance (GRC) you will take a lead role in the continued innovation of Telia Company´s security strategy and drive best in class security governance, risk, and compliance function. In this key leadership role, you will perform as a strategic enabler with a focus on operational excellence in close collaboration with teams working across Nordics and the Baltics.
Is this your next opportunity?
This is a leadership role based on principles of enablement, orchestration, and facilitation that inspires and leads security teams responsible for identifying, evaluating, and reporting on security risks and threats. This needs to be compatible with Telia Company´s strategic direction and GRC requirements both covering internal and external perspectives.
You will lead a smaller team that can be expanded to around 10 people over time. Your focus will be to enhance security measures by data and risk-driven processes to balance risk exposure, business values, vulnerabilities, and threats.
My name is Johan Holback, and I am in the group security leadership team and leading this recruitment. The role will be in the same leadership team, and you will be my peer there. In Telia Company’s transformation, security is extremely important, it is about getting all employees and stakeholders on the journey, to be clear in why and how we need to have certain levels of security, from privacy to national security requirements. Here the GRC role is essential.
As a part of the security leadership team within Telia Group Security, you will be working proactively with various clients, business units, and internal departments to implement practices that meet Telia Company´s defined governance and standards. Your role will require you to become a member of various governance, compliance, and incident response groups and transformation programs. The GRC team is responsible for providing overview and governance for all security-related activities within Telia Company and ensuring management awareness, risk prioritization, and compliance posture of the overall security environment within Telia Company.
The role includes, but is not limited to:
- Developing processes, enabling teams, motivating colleagues, driving change, and supporting strategic security journey for Telia Company
- Providing management overview and serving as the lead point of contact for Security Governance, Risk and Compliance team
- Taking full ownership of security governance, risk and performance indicators, 3rd party security risk management, regulatory audits, and compliance (NIST, CIS, ISO2700X, etc.), GRC platform integration, cyber insurances, management reporting, and GRC assessment of M&A
- Responsibility to develop and streamline security risk management using continuous self-assessments, mitigations initiatives, and executive reporting
- Providing support to measure security risk posture across Telia Company
- Ongoing engagement with leadership teams and businesses to perform security assessments and ensure timely execution of programs to mitigate security risks and threats
- Aligning and collaborating with the 3rd party security risk management programs and working in an integrated manner with supply chain function
- Continuously evaluating security controls to ensure effectiveness, compliance, and adherence to policies and key controls
In our ever-changing environment, we need leaders and teams who dare to challenge the current, simplify the complex, and care for our co-workers, customers, and our society. We don’t believe in rigid hierarchies, rather in people who thrive within a self-leadership culture.
We set high goals for our business and ourselves. Through constant feedback and regular coaching, our leaders ensure we are on the right path. That is why we want driving and skilled people like you to join us in continuing to make our goals a reality.
Is this you?
We see that you have solid experience within Governance, Risk, and Compliance, either from industry or management consulting, and a proven track record of leading teams and deliverables of business-risk-oriented technology assessments and compliance initiatives. You have hands-on leadership experience in authorizing security policies, developing standards, risk assessments, compliance, and regulative reviews.
Your personal competencies:
You envision a better future by being curious, imagining new ways, and thinking critically. You engage to inspire impact by understanding and inspiring others and by building support for change. You enable our people both by developing others and yourself, and together we collaborate with impact. You execute and get things done by creating conditions for success, leading for results, and you are not afraid to make courageous decisions.
In this role, you will constantly analyze our existing solutions and guide development into future solutions based on context. Therefore you need to have a problem-solving mindset.
You will need to navigate broad within the company and find new ways forward, including key stakeholders, listening to experts, and guiding management.
- Bachelor or master’s degree in engineering, Economics/Audit or Computer Science
- Great leadership skills to drive changes, value proposition, and return on investments
- Relevant security certifications (CISSP, CISM, ISO 27001/02, etc.) is an advantage but not a mandatory requirement
- Experience in managing large security teams within an international environment
- Ability to establish and sustain effective professional relationships with all relevant stakeholders covering business, technology, partners, customers, regulators, institutions, etc.
- Solid knowledge on GRC security platforms and how to integrate security tools eco-system mapped to business needs
Selection will take place on an ongoing basis and this position might be filled before the application deadline. Application deadline is February 7th, 2022.
In this recruitment we will perform an extended security check and background checks as part of the process.
Welcome to Telia – Home to your next big opportunity!
Telia Sverige AB
Ansök via mejl
Det finns ingen tillförlitlig lönestatistik för detta yrke och lönesättningen kan variera.
Svårt att få jobb!
Inom detta yrke är det svårt att få jobb i Sverige inom den närmaste tiden.
Vägar till detta yrke
Jobbar du inom detta yrke och tycker att något saknas eller inte stämmer i vår beskrivning?
Vi lyssnar gärna om du vill hjälpa till!