At Hitachi Energy our purpose is advancing a sustainable energy future for all. We bring power to our homes, schools, hospitals and factories. Join us and work with fantastic people, while learning and developing yourself on projects that have a real impact to our communities and society. Bring your passion, bring your energy, and be part of a global team that appreciates a simple truth: Diversity + Collaboration = Great Innovation
We are looking for our new team member as Transport and Logistics Specialist in Västerås! In this role you will be responsible for specific customer projects for shipments all over the world and have a lot of interesting interfaces. External contacts with suppliers, transport agents, customer representatives are a natural part of the work, as well as internal contacts with project managers and buyers.
We need you who are eager to learn new things and enjoys coordinating to solve problems. If you also want to be a part of a company that gives you endless of opportunities to grow, this is the position for you.
We are interested to learn more about you and what you can contribute with so don’t hesitate to apply even though you don’t meet all requirements.
- As Transport and Logistics Specialist you will be the main contact between project and logistics department during transport execution and strategy.
- Ensure that delivery execution shipments are sent on time and according to defined plan and schedule.
- Prepare shipping and export documentation for shipments to global projects. Fulfill shipping, packing, and marking procedures per project requirements in compliance with governmental regulations.
- Be proactive and have a good way of planning all upcoming shipments for several projects in parallel as well as establish a transport strategy in each project.
- Provide administrative support in the identification and selection of forwarders for inbound, outbound and domestic shipments.
- Handle goods supply issues daily together with transport invoices and quotations.
- We need you who have high organizational skills, a problem-solving attitude and enjoy challenges.
- You are a social team player, who strive for good cooperation in your contact areas and always take personal responsibility.
- You have relevant educational background, previous experience in Transport and Logistics or import- and export knowledge.
- You are familiar to work in a project environment close to the customer.
- If you have experience of international transport, trade compliance or heavy lift cargo it is as merit.
- As you will be part of a company that operates on a global arena, fluent in English is required.
More about us
Does the above description sound like you? Welcome to apply before November 28! Applications will be reviewed on an ongoing basis, so don’t delay – apply today!
Recruiting Manager Sanna Strömstedt, +46 107-38 07 10, will answer your questions about the position. Union representatives - Sveriges Ingenjörer; Stefan Andersson, +46 107-38 08 21; Ledarna: Christer Fridlund, +46 107-38 29 12; Unionen: Karin Ulvemark, +46 107-38 51 42 or Ingrid Rinaldo, +46 107-38 51 42. All other questions can be directed to Talent Acquisition Partner Alexandra Lind, [email protected]
Hitachi Energy is a global technology leader that is advancing a sustainable energy future for all. We serve customers in the utility, industry and infrastructure sectors with innovative solutions and services across the value chain. Together with customers and partners, we pioneer technologies and enable the digital transformation required to accelerate the energy transition towards a carbon-neutral future. We are advancing the world’s energy system to become more sustainable, flexible and secure whilst balancing social, environmental and economic value. Hitachi Energy has a proven track record and unparalleled installed base in more than 140 countries. Headquartered in Switzerland, we employ around 38,000 people in 90 countries and generate business volumes of approximately $10 billion USD. www.hitachienergy.com
Hitachi Energy Sweden AB
Mäster Åhls gata 16
Wikan Personal AB
Ikett Personalpartner AB
Svensk Autorekrytering AB
33 100 kr
Lätt att få jobb!
Inom detta yrke är det lätt att få jobb i Sverige inom den närmaste tiden.
Vägar till detta yrke
Jobbar du inom detta yrke och tycker att något saknas eller inte stämmer i vår beskrivning?
Vi lyssnar gärna om du vill hjälpa till!