Do you want to be part of Strategic Product Planning, a global organization, with a focused responsibility to navigate the transformation of the Volvo Group? We work with our products from a global strategic level, and through our industry knowledge we leverage holistic thinking towards a visionary Product and Service offer. Our team is brave and inclusive, and we are passionate about inspiring the organization towards the future.
As a data Scientist within Product Planning, you will be responsible for making data from running vehicle fleet available for product planners to support development of strategic work, product plans and prerequisites. You will also support with data to cooperate with regulators and national labs to develop regulations.
You will establish relations with the different analytics teams and be active in the GTT analyst network. You will drive product planners need of analytics in the “analytics community”. You will take the role of a translator who can support product planners and be a link to the analysts to access vehicle data.
You will perform data analysis such as
- Vehicle usage (transport missions).
- Driver behavior (what vehicle functions are used while driving/resting/working).
- Maintenance data (based on part exchange data, do we need to align maintenance scheduling/service offer).
- Geographical information, topography, find which roads are being used, where drivers stop for night rest, identify how long brakes drivers take and where.
- Loading and unloading spots. Time used for loading and unloading.
- Vehicle load, energy consumption.
- Find out number of vehicles used for driver staying over-night, typical ambient temperatures, energy need for cooling/heating of cab.
- Identify frequency and types of safety incidents.
- Following the roll out of new technologies and evaluate the evolution in usage as input to our product plans.
You will train SPP co-workers in basic data gathering- and analysis skills. Support to create logging parameters/algorithms in LVD.
- Strong teamwork- and networking abilities.
- Knowledge in developing statistical models to describe and evaluate vehicle usage in automotive applications.
- Analytical and statistical skills: Recognizing patterns in data, information, or events, drawing logical conclusions, and making recommendations of the most suitable models and statistical approaches.
- Attention to Detail: Monitoring adherence to standards and actively checking for accuracy of data received or generated.
- Good communication and presentation skills. You have the ability to explain complex topics in simple terms
- Ability to present and visualize data and analytics results in a format appropriate for different audiences.
- Result oriented and structured.
- Experience from performing analysis with large real-world datasets (i.e. Big Data).
- Experience from Transport Industry.
- Power BI (Business Intelligence) (visualization tool)
- SQL (Structured Query Language)
- LVD (Log Vehicle Data) auto ETL (Extract Transform Load)
- VDA (Vehicle Data Administration), vehicle specification
- SEWS2 (System Engineering Web Server)-Web portal used for handling parameters, error codes & diagnostic services for TEA2+ architecture.
Master’s Degree in Engineering, Computer Science, Economics, Mathematics, Statistics or equivalent
If you feel inspired, we really look forward to hearing from you and welcoming you to the team!
Volvo Business Services AB
Poolia Sverige AB
Poolia Sverige AB
Företaget söker logistikmedarbetare inom bygglogistik.
Arbetsuppgifterna innefattar utförande av intransporter av byggmaterial. Företaget söker en flexibel och driven medarbetare.
Arbetsgivare och kontaktperson är Lyftbolaget i Göteborg AB. Ansökan tas endast emot per e-post och skickas till [email protected]
The company is looking for logistics employees in construction logistics.
The tasks include performing in-transport of building materials. The company is looking for a flexible and driven employee.
The employer and contact person is Lyftbolaget i Göteborg AB. The application is only received by e-mail and sent to [email protected]
Lyftbolaget i Göteborg AB
Ansök via mejl
We are now seekning for a new Logistics Specialists. The Logistics Specialist is responsible for completion of daily modal logistics activities including shipment planning, execution, monitoring, and reporting for assigned respective mode of transport in alignment with cost and service target.
- Perform all transportation planning, executing, and monitoring for the modal transportation mode according to defined processes
- Conduct transportation planning activities including capacity planning, shipment and fleet planning, carrier selection, routing, scheduling, tendering, and load building
- Conduct transportation booking activities
- Complete shipping documentation and coordinate with site logistics to execute shipments and gather necessary documentation
- Monitor shipments and resolve exceptions as they arise
- Track and monitor logistics provider, customer, and organization logistics KPIs and cost performance
- Support freight cost payment, management, and invoicing
- Develop performance reports for review with Regional Logistics Team Lead
- Maintain relationships with logistics providers and support Regional Logistics Team Lead in conducting performance reviews
- Identify frequency and cause of service failures and work with Regional Logistics Team Lead to develop plans to identify solutions
- Support acquisition of transport mode capacity including spot booking
- Support process improvement efforts as directed by the Regional Logistics Team Lead
- Lead and model Nouryon Values to include driving code of conduct compliance at all times
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in logistics / supply chain. Experience with chemical companies is preferred
- Demonstrated knowledge in performing logistics activities
- Demonstrated ability to troubleshoot and quickly develop a solution
- Experience with carrier relationship management and performance evaluations
- Strong understanding of the modal transport market
- Strong working knowledge and history of using computers and programs specific to logistics (SAP, TMS, WMS) and to general business management (MS Excel, Word)
- Bachelor’s Degree (BA/BS) in Operations Research, Supply Chain, Logistics, or related field from 4-year accredited college or university preferred
Why join us?
Are you passionate about sustainability, innovation, safety, and collaboration? Do you want to grow together with a company that is forward-looking and continuously improving how they work? Our employees have ideas on how to build a sustainable future and the drive and passion to realize them. They believe that building long-term relationships and integrity are keys to success. If that describes you, we will gladly make way for your ambitions. We offer you countless career opportunities. From day one we support you with your personal growth, through challenging positions and comprehensive learning and development opportunities, in a dynamic, international, diverse, and proactive working environment.
This is a temporary position on a full-time basis that ends 2022-09-30, reporting to the Regional Logistics Hub Manager and based in Gamlestan, Gothenburg.
Please apply via our online recruitment system with an uploaded job specific resume and cover letter. We do not accept applications via e-mail, these applications will be disregarded.
For additional information about the vacancy please contact Ann-Charlotte Sellén Supervisor TS Nordics, [email protected]
For information about the recruitment process or your application, please contact Carolina Jensen, Senior Recruitment Specialist, [email protected]
For unions related questions please contact:
Akademikerklubben: Emma Lundin, +46 709 57 75 95
Unionen: Helene Rosenlund, +46 31 58 77 28
Ledarna: Sanna Backman, +46 709 57 71 03
IF Metall: Dennis Ljunggren, +46 709 57 72 58
If you have any general questions or need assistance, please contact: [email protected]
Nouryon is a global, specialty chemicals leader. Markets and consumers worldwide rely on our essential solutions to manufacture everyday products, such as personal care, cleaning goods, paints and coatings, agriculture and food, pharmaceuticals, and building products. Furthermore, the dedication of more than 9,700 employees with a shared commitment to our customers, business growth, safety, sustainability and innovation has resulted in a consistently strong financial performance. We operate in over 80 countries around the world with a portfolio of industry-leading brands. Visit our website and follow us @Nouryon and on LinkedIn.
The application process
After the closing date, we will start the selection process.
In our first selection we thoroughly go through all the applications. If your skills and qualifications match the profile we are looking for, you will be invited to an initial phone interview that takes approximately 30 minutes. If you proceed in our selection process, we invite you to a face-to-face interview that takes about 1,5 hours. There you will meet with the hiring manager.
We look forward to your application!
We kindly ask you as an internal candidate to apply with your Nouryon email.
We have already chosen our sourcing channels for this recruitment and kindly ask not to be contacted by any advertisement agents, recruitment agencies or manning companies