- Redaktionellt arbete
Conventus Communication Aktiebolag
E-post: [email protected]
Ansök via mejl
Bonnier News AB
Agile Program Manager – UX and HMI
Volvo Construction Equipment
Who we are?
UX and HMI is a new department within VCE-Core Technology function with a mission to deliver best in-class user experience for Volvo CE products across the globe. We aspire to pioneer Intelligent and Intuitive HMI evolution for our customers. We are in an interesting journey with an opportunity to both perform and transform at the same time. Alongside building internal ownership and delivery structure for UX and HMI products, we are also in a transformation journey towards adopting Agile principles.
We will grow together a lot and we inspire each other. Together with our stakeholders and partners, we want to build the future customer experience in our construction machine industry. We are in a look out for a leader to define and drive this change. In other words, we are looking for you, our new Agile Program Manager for UX and HMI!
What will you be doing?
As our Agile Program Manager, you will lead and translate the voice of customers into developed User Experience and Human Machine Interface products. You will create the program vision along with the stakeholders and guide the feature prioritization during the development loops. In other words, you will:
• Work with Product Platforms to understand and align customer needs for short term and long term
• Continuously evaluate business value for UX features
• Develop and communicate the UX roadmap
• Manage and prioritize the backlog on product level
• Define PI vision via prioritized features and enablers
• Define and drive releases
• Participate in demos/signoff during the development and implementation process
• Build effective Product Management Agile Teams
• Define, manage, and communicate the Product Maintenance plan
Who are you?
In this role, you will work with an entrepreneurship mindset to drive and lead strategical initiatives to deliver best-in class user experience to our customers. Naturally, you also have an ability to visualize concepts and ideas and realize them with your strong project management skills and can-do attitude.
We also believe you have:
• Bachelor and/or master’s degree in technical area
• Track record of leading and driving successful projects
• Good understanding of the construction machine industry
• Entrepreneurial mindset and strong business acumen
• Demonstrated that you are a team player, and that team spirit is important for you
Are we a perfect match?
If you are ready to take on a new challenge, then you have come to the right place!
Curious, And Have Any Questions? Contact us
Head of User Experience and Human Machine Interface,
+46 70 003 44 98
Volvo Business Services AB
Sveriges Television AB
Sveriges Radio AB