Do you have a deep understanding of how to develop people and lead organization change to improve business results? Do you have a passion to drive growth with our business leaders? Then this opportunity is for you.
MEANINGFUL WORK FROM DAY ONE:
This is a unique opportunity for you to join P&G as a Nordic HR business partner, where you will support our leaders and organizations across Sweden, Finland, Denmark and Norway as part of our HR team of four, reporting to the Nordic HR Director. You work with the organization and team leaders to drive team effectiveness, employee engagement and Growth Mindset culture in which our Purpose, Values and Principles are in the core, You resolve people issues building trust amongst our employees and coach and develop our leaders to deliver leadership effectiveness and people management capabilities. You provide organizational insights for the lead team to make the highest quality decisions, and to mitigate operational risks. You partner with practices and HR shared services to implement effective, business-oriented solutions that meet specific business and line leader challenges. You drive a number of HR initiatives and corporate strategies for example in the areas of Well-being and Equality and Inclusion
WHAT WE OFFER:
- Responsibilities as of Day 1– you will feel the ownership of your role from the beginning, and be given specific responsibilities that are yours to own, shape and drive from day 1.
- Continuous coaching– you will work with passionate people and receive both formal training as well as day-to-day mentoring from your manager and others
- Dynamic and respectful work environment– employees are at the core, we value every individual and support initiatives, promoting agility and work/life balance
- Competitive Compensation & Benefits Package including pension, life assurance, health insurance, flexible working, a stock ownership scheme and other social benefits. Regular salary revisions and possible promotions - all in line with your results, performance and potential. To find more information about our benefits package take a look here: https://www.pgcareers.com/benefits
We are looking for people who:
- Graduated with a Bachelor’s or Master’s degree - we accept people from a diverse range of backgrounds.
- If you have some experience in the HR field.
- Love solving and analysing problems to build creative solutions.
- Know how to set priorities and deliver what you commit to.
- Love working in a multicultural and diverse environment.
- Have the ability to learn on the job in a welcoming environment.
- Good interpersonal skills to persuade, influence and adapt communication style to different situations and individuals.
- Strong command of written and spoken Swedish within a business context
Just so you know:
Our Sweden office is in Stockholm.
At P&G we see equal all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, marital status, citizenship or any other legally protected factor.
Procter & Gamble Sverige AB
SHAPE LIVING FOR THE BETTER
By creating desirable solutions and great experiences that enrich people’s daily lives and the health of our planet, we want to be a driving force in delivering enjoyable and sustainable living. We go to work every day determined to shape living for the better – for our customers and for the health of our planet.
For that, we employ great people from a wide variety of backgrounds – not just because it’s the right thing to do, but also because we believe that diverse perspectives make our business stronger and more innovative. If you share our values, come find your place in our global community. Meet us on @lifeatelectrolux and career.electroluxgroup.com to learn more.
You will be based in Stockholm in a modern office setting in our multinational and diverse headquarter. We work in a hybrid remote and office rotation.
We are looking for a Senior Communications Manager who can help us position Electrolux as an Employer of Choice creating visibility of Electrolux as a great employer, both internally and externally. This is a position for one year to cover for a maternity leave.
In this position you will work with communications initiatives for employee engagement, change management, and all HR related initiatives as well as, supporting the development and execution of our Employer of Choice Strategy and mission for a group level, working closely with BA’s and Functions. You will also collaborate closely with the Talent Acquisition team to support external talent attraction with the right messages.
Your responsibility will be internal and external communications, especially social media and you will manage a small team consisting of a Communications Editor and a Internal Communications and Employer of Choice Coordinator.
Your main tasks:
• Act as the communication expert to the Global HR leadership team and the Group HR function, and develop communication according to global HR priorities, projects, programs and launches.
• Drive our Employer Branding Strategy and activity plan which for 2022 includes amongst other:
o Building of an Employer Value Proposition and supporting messages for production employees.
o Activation of our Employer Value Proposition for non-production employees.
o Support Talent Acquisition community with updates on material (assets) and communications to build our employer brand.
o Own and drive content in social media (LinkedIn Career Pages and Instagram L[email protected]).
o Support always-on social media campaigns together with BA and Functions to position the Electrolux employer brand.
o Creating an engaging employer branding film that represents what Electrolux has to offer as an employer.
• Drive Change Management projects for the year :
o New eGate project, you will be responsible for the HR content and a clear storytelling and a smooth employee experience between our intranet, TalentONE and Career site platforms.
o Drive and execute the launch of the new employee engagement survey (EES) worldwide.
• Work closely together with Communications and Marketing functions across Group functions and business areas, to roll-out global initiatives and tools that encourage dialogue/feedback and effective collaboration across teams.
• Ideally, you are having a proven track record in a similar role, 8+ years of experience in corporate communications
• Fluent in English, good presentation skills.
• Strong writing and editing skills and professional experience working with both employee and external communication. Also, you are experienced with different digital platforms and collaboration tools such as an intranet, 365 tools, websites and social media;
• Experience within corporate communication, change management and how to engage and facilitate an employee dialogue. You know the way of communicating via different social media channels with a compelling voice;
• You are creative and innovative and like to think out of the box proposing new ways to reach the objectives. You are a strategic thinker as well as a hands on person.
The role is full time with flexible work hours and regular remote work possibility.
SANKT GÖRANSGATAN 143
40 800 kr
Lätt att få jobb!
Inom detta yrke är det lätt att få jobb i Sverige inom den närmaste tiden.
Jobbar du inom detta yrke och tycker att något saknas eller inte stämmer i vår beskrivning?
Vi lyssnar gärna om du vill hjälpa till!