As the tech firm that created the mobile world, and with more than 54,000 patents to our name, we’ve made it our business to make a mark. When joining our team at Ericsson you are empowered to learn, lead and perform at your best, shaping the future of technology. This is a place where you're welcomed as your own perfectly unique self, and celebrated for the skills, talent, and perspective you bring to the team. Are you in? Come, and be where it begins.
Our Exciting Opportunity!
You`ll be part of a mighty and purpose led team committed to "Better the people, to better the business": Group Function Talent Management within the Global People Function. As Head of Succession, Career and Performance Management, you`ll lead the creation of a talent marketplace opening access and visibility to the opportunities the company provides, empowering people to be choiceful and open about the right fit for them and the business. You and the team will work to build the conditions that enable people to be at their best and continuously create meaningful business impact. Because of your work the right people hold the most critical positions, and everyone at Ericsson will have a space to drive our strategy execution securing business value.
- Design, deploy and execute the global Performance, Career and Succession Enablement strategy, goals, targets & priorities
- Articulate and deploy risk mitigation and talent acceleration strategies ensuring talent readiness across critical positions/pipelines for different talent segments
- Design, ensure and integrate user experiences (UX), enabled by technology platforms
- Design, build and run People Reviews with Executive Teams ensuring critical position identification tied to company strategy, discussions on incumbent performance, pipeline and investments.
- Define talent segments that future proof the business, while designing strategies of development, acceleration and retention
To be successful in the role you must have
- A relevant university degree
- Ability to set priorities, provide direction and articulate success criteria for People Heads, Talent Management Community and own team
- Capable of establishing credibility and rapport with a broad range of senior parties
- A systematic and structured way of working, with an enterprise-wide perspective
- Harmonizer across SME areas
- The following leadership competencies: Master Strategy, Business Acumen, Courageous Leadership and Competence Drive
- Proficiency in English, both verbal and written
- Performance management systems (behavioral approach)
- Career enablement (lifecycle and technologies)
- Succession Management & Talent segmentation
- Development and Talent Acceleration strategies
- Change management, cross functional ways of working, understands and is curious about UX/EX
- Process design and systemic thinking!
What´s in it for you?
Here at Ericsson, who we are is built on over a century of courageous decisions. With us, you will no longer be dreaming of what the future holds – you will be creating it. You won’t develop for the existing conditions, but will build what replaces them. Joining us is a way to move your career in any direction you want; with hundreds of career opportunities in locations all over the world, co-creation and collaboration are embedded into the walls. You will find yourself in a speak-up environment where empathy and humanness serve as cornerstones for how we work, and where work-life balance is a priority. A global company where your chance to create an impact is endless.
What happens once you apply?
To prepare yourself for next steps, please explore here: https://www.ericsson.com/en/careers/job-opportunities/hiring-process
Recruiter: Sara Andersson A, [email protected]
Last day to apply: as soon as possible, since the process is ongoing.
Location: Sweden, Stockholm, Kista
Kindly note that we cannot process applications sent via email.
Curious to know more about the life at Ericsson? Meet some of your future colleagues and watch our People film
Do you believe that an organization fostering an environment of cooperation and collaboration to execute with speed creates better business value? Do you value a culture of humanness, where fact based decisions are important and our people are encouraged to speak up? Do you believe that diverse, inclusive teams drive performance and innovation? At Ericsson, we do.
We provide equal employment opportunities without regard to race, color, gender, sexual orientation, transgender status, gender identity and/or expression, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, religion, political opinion, nationality, ethnic background, social origin, social status, indigenous status, disability, age, union membership or employee representation and any other characteristic protected by local law or Ericsson’s Code of Business Ethics.
Primary country and city: Stockholm || || Kista || [[mfield2]]
Req ID: 647761
Jobzone Sverige AB
Jurek Rekrytering & Bemanning AB
Volvo Personvagnar AB
Softhouse Consulting Sverige AB
40 800 kr
Lätt att få jobb!
Inom detta yrke är det lätt att få jobb i Sverige inom den närmaste tiden.
Jobbar du inom detta yrke och tycker att något saknas eller inte stämmer i vår beskrivning?
Vi lyssnar gärna om du vill hjälpa till!