The Solution Architect (Consulting) is responsible for leading the overall business value and delivering an IFS solution fit for the customer. Key to this is gaining buy-in from both the Customer and the IFS teams. The Solution Architect enjoys the challenge of creating and communicating well thought through practical solutions that form the basis for successful implementations/transformations and ultimately lead to highly referenceable customers.
The Solution Architect – is responsible for leading all aspects of the solution, working closely with the IFS implementation team, as well as using their industry and implementation experience to advise and guide the customer project team.
Essential Duties and Accountabilities:
Apply knowledge and experience in complex, multi-phase projects
Take the lead in delivering the IFS solution, maintain clear communication on all aspects of the solution with the customer project and management team.
Work closely with the IFS Project Manager to ensure the risks from complex requirements are minimized.
Coordinate and delegate work within the delivery team
Work with partners and system integrators in ensuring the IFS experience is consistent regardless of the delivery mechanism.
Advise on the successful application of IFS Accelerators.
Maintain the focus on ensuring we deliver value to the customer.
Be involved in the successful delivery of additional consulting services; Select, Success, Safeguarding.
Be familiar with the available IFS Accelerators, and how they can be applied to a customer project
Articulate product direction and the potential value it could bring to our customers
Experienced in complex implementations
An expert in at least one of the core IFS industries
Advanced communication and presentation skills
Experienced in leading a team and delivering solutions
The Solution Architect plays a key role in delivering value to our customers. Great communication skills and a proactive approach to working with the customer and colleagues from IFS and partners are essential.
As a principle in the IFS recruitment process, all final candidates will be asked to take a test and the final candidate will undergo a security check performed by a 3rd party.
Ifs Sverige AB
Gullbergs Strandgata 15
E.On Sverige AB
DWT Consulting is a smaller consulting company that is currently expanding. DWT has its customers mainly in Stockholm, but also in Gothenburg and Malmö. We work with both authorities and private actors.
We are now looking for a Solution architect for a projekt in prepare phase
Description of competence:
Previous knowledge of Enterprise architecture as well as integration design.
The architect role in this project is expected to take lead on design discussions with the current vendors as well as the business areas. The project will require information modelling as well as technical solution design. He/She is also expected to handle the formal EA process for the client, filling out solution design documentation as well as presenting to a design committe for formal decisions. The resource will have help by a business/solution expert to support with vendor discussions as well as gaining insight to business needs.
- Previous knowledge of Enterprise architecture as well as integration design. : Ja
- Experienced in taking lead on design discussions with the current vendors as well as the business areas : Ja
- Experienced in information modelling as well as technical solution design : Ja
- Experience in working in EA processes : Ja
DWT Consulting AB
Ansök via mejl
Make the everyday, extraordinary.
By creating desirable solutions and great experiences that enrich people’s daily lives and the health of our planet, we want to be a driving force in delivering enjoyable and sustainable living. We go to work every day determined to shape living for the better – for our customers and for the health of our planet.
For that, we employ great people from a wide variety of backgrounds – not just because it’s the right thing to do, but also because we believe that diverse perspectives make our business stronger and more innovative. If you share our values, come find your place in our global community. Meet us on @lifeatelectrolux and career.electroluxgroup.com to learn more.
You will be based at Electrolux HQ in Stockholm at Kungsholmen. Our Headquarters in Stockholm is an amazing and unique place to work and grow! Over 1000 professional and 75+ nationalities shape living for the better every day.
BI CoE team at Electrolux is looking for a BI Architect with strong experience in Azure Datalake, Databricks, Synapse, Analysis Services and PowerBI. In this role, you will collaborate with a diverse team around the world in building BI solutions. You will drive decisions related to data architecture
And lead initiatives to publish reusable data assets that will be used across the organization. You will also represent BI CoE in meetings, understand business requirements and translate that into technical deliverables and act as the subject matter expert and narrow down the gap between Business Functions and IT teams in the assigned area.
To be successfull in this position you need to have a strong work ethic, be pragmatic and pay attention to detail. You have excellent interpersonal skills to interact with technical and non-technical users at all levels.
Your main tasks:
• Create and enforce architecture compliance as defined in Governance framework by working with other Technical/BI Architects and Developers
• Define/Enforce data security in BI platform. Manage data sensitivity classifications in coordination with Security, business and compliance teams
• Create and enhance data model for assigned business domains
• Catalog data resources in metadata management/Data catalog tool
• Manage and comply with release management process
• Plan, create, lead and manage sprints. Run daily scrum meeting with developers using Azure DevOps
• Mentor junior team members and support developers with complex modeling scenarios
• B.Sc. in Computer Science (or equivalent).
• Strong experience in leading meetings with developers and business users
• Excellent analytical thinking to translate business requirements into information
• 4+ years of experience in Microsoft BI tools such as SQL Server, PowerBI, SSRS, SSAS or other MPP/NoSQL platforms
• 3+ years of strong hands-on experience in Azure Data factory, Datalake, Databricks and Synapse
• Proficient in Data modeling (Star schema), writing T-SQL queries
• Knowledge of Azure DevOps, PowerBI, Analysis Services (tabular model), Python/Scala is preferred
At Electrolux, we take responsibility for our development in a supportive environment where we embrace our differences and learn from each other. In a truly multicultural setting, we shape living for the better and create remarkable experiences for employees and consumers, all around the globe.
Find out more on:
Electrolux is a leading global appliance company that has shaped living for the better for more than 100 years. We reinvent taste, care and wellbeing experiences for millions of people, always striving to be at the forefront of sustainability in society through our solutions and operations. Under our brands, including Electrolux, AEG and Frigidaire, we approximately sell 60 million household products in approximately 120 markets every year. In 2020 Electrolux had sales of SEK 116 billion and employed 48,000 people around the world. For more information go to www.electroluxgroup.com.
SANKT GÖRANSGATAN 143
Ansök via mejl
Shaya Solutions AB