REP – Rotating Equipment Performance – is SKF’s offer in improving overall efficiency to our customers rotating equipment by combining unique application insights together with the right products connected to technologies and solutions. The REP offer moves away from a traditional transactional approach where bearings are purchased on price and instead focuses on rotating equipment performance and cost efficiency model.
Within our Digital Transformation Innovation organization, with around 60 people, we own the task to deliver solutions that support our strategy and business needs. This newly formed organization will play a crucial part in developing the digital landscape together with other departments who are executing different parts of the decided solutions. Our mission is to create an open, exciting and innovative organization with the aim to change the future, where we support each other and work together to secure our organization’s and SKF’s progress.
In order for us to execute on our plans and commitment, and reach our goals, we are now looking for a Senior Solution Architect to help us develop the digital landscape. You will play an important role in understanding gaps and potentials, and take ownership in designing specific solutions for different business needs.
As Senior Solution Architect, your key areas of responsibilities include:
• Understand the desired business outcome and define solutions to meet those, in collaboration with different areas within SKF.
• Understand the business' processes in order to create a cohesive vision of a usable product.
• Assess the digital landscape and architecture currently in place and work with different functions on how to enable solutions to business needs.
• Assess the business impact that certain technical choices have and provide guidance to development organizations.
• Analyze and continually research current and emerging technologies and propose changes where needed to specific business problems and needs.
• Investigate what framework, platform, or tech-stack can be used to create a solution, and describe how the application/solution will look, what the modules will be, and how they interact with each other
• Consider and describe how things will scale for the future and how they will be maintained.
• Figure out the risk in third-party frameworks/platforms.
As Senior Solution Architect, you will play an active part in connecting with your colleagues in supporting and coaching them, as well as interacting with the leadership team of Digital Transformation Innovation to plan coming tasks. Participation in different project meetings and demos are also common activities.
Knowledge and Experience required:
• Bachelor or master’s degree in Computer Science or equivalent.
• Solid experience from complex enterprise architectures including Connectivity solutions, Embedded systems and other business relative systems.
• Experience in defining solutions to business needs and hands-on experience in developing software products.
• Experience in agile development, preferable scaled agile methods.
• Knowledge within AWS or other Cloud providers (meritorious).
• Knowledge and/or experience in microservices architecture (meritorious).
• Knowledge and/or experience in data management (meritorious).
• Leadership capabilities with ability to engage and communicate with others.
• Fluency in English, other language skills are meriting.
• Open to travel if needed for specific activities.
You will enjoy working here if
• You appreciate working in a dynamic team, interacting with team members and stakeholders, and have the ability to build, form and maintain relationships with people on all kinds of levels within the organization.
• You are self-sufficient in your role, quickly understanding business needs and have the capacity in driving own work with focus on speed and high quality.
• You have a willingness to further develop and learn, and support others in their own development.
What we offer:
• An exciting role in an entrepreneurial and agile department, playing an important part in driving digital transformation within SKF.
• A highly innovative and technical environment with focus on high speed in delivery.
• An international work environment with a dynamic and diverse team.
• Exciting opportunities for personal and professional development.
This position is global and will require frequent collaboration and networking via Teams, telephone and e-mail. Occasional travelling may be necessary. The successful candidate will be part of the Digital Transformation Innovation organization.
For information and questions regarding the recruitment process please contact Patrik Schultzén, Recruitment Expert at SKF, +46 31 337 12 70 or [email protected]
How to apply
If you are interested and meet the above requirements, please submit your application with a CV in English no later than the 19th of September.
Today, new technology paves the way for exciting new products and methods and new business opportunities within manufacturing. Digitalization has the potential to unlock significant value by enabling improved planning, more resourceful operations and real-time process optimization. Our vision is to stay an industry leader and be the preferred partner when it comes to increasing safety, productivity and overall efficiency in customer operations using digital technologies.
Right now we’re looking for an Architect to join our forward-thinking and agile Application Management team at Sandvik Rock Processing Solutions in Svedala. We’re curious to develop both ourselves and our processes every day, and with us you make a difference for the future! Are you intrigued? Please apply!
About the job
In this position you're responsible for producing the high-level end-to-end solution design across Salesforce. You're accountable for defining design principles, short- and long-term technical strategies and design artifacts associated with the architectural views of the entire solution (business, application, data, infrastructure, integration, security, etc.). You ensure that detailed solution design produced by various process streams is fit for purpose and appropriate for the business requirements, as well as aligned to original business objectives, architectural strategies, principles and guidelines. In addition, you’re liaising with product vendors and stakeholders as required to address any key design issues with a solution. In addition, you make sure business capabilities, information and IT applications are aligned and integrated to optimize our future Information Technology solutions and to ensure synergies are found within and between our designated areas. Salesforce platform is truly a friend of yours, and you feel confident and curious to explore its possibilities.
Entering this role in an early stage of a long-term Salesforce journey is something that excites you and that you find beneficial. You realize there are many new projects to concur where you develop and move further together with us. Initially, you’ll be mainly working with the business on requirements, targets and processes, turning them into IT solutions and services, although we see the potential for this position to grow into more responsibilities for the people in the team in a few years. So, this is a perfect chance to practice your leadership skills and make your mark in our global organization.
To be successful in this role, you have hands-on experience within Salesforce solutions – from development and testing in sandbox environments to configuration and data logic and modelling. You have been working in a mid-size or larger company where you have been an Architect on a Salesforce implementation so that you're familiar with the process and can serve us with your most valuable experience. It’s a plus if you hold a university degree in a relevant field or have gained comparable knowledge through previous work. You're driven and delivery-focused and appreciate the benefits of coming into a team in an early stage where you show courage to challenge traditional working methods.
Having strong communication skills, you enjoy sharing knowledge with internal and external stakeholders in an inspiring way. Our corporate language is English, so excellent written and verbal skills are needed in English while other languages are a plus. You're self-motivated and curious about new ways of working, and you have sustainable ideas on how to implement new standards most efficiently. Overall, you challenge us to think one step ahead, always with consistency and quality in mind!
Our Sandvik culture
Sandvik is a high-tech and global engineering group, rapidly developing into new, digital offerings. We believe in a collaborative and inclusive culture, where innovations are part of everyday life. For us, it’s clear that our diversities form a solid foundation for achieving great results. Learn more by visiting our website, LinkedIn or Facebook.
How to apply
We look forward to your application and ask you to send it no later than September 19, 2021. We have an open and fair recruitment process - where we welcome all applicants and evaluate every unique application in line with the specified requirements profile to find the best match for the position.
Read more about Sandvik Group and apply at home.sandvik/career (Job ID: R0029661).
For further information about this position, please contact the hiring manager:
Maud Ekman, IT Application Manager, +46 (0)720 84 32 52
Union contacts – Sweden
Mårten Lindberg, Unionen, 040-40 92 40
Cecilia Theander, Akademikerföreningen, (Ordförande), 040-40 92 31
Riccardo Repetto, Akademikerföreningen, (Vice Ordförande), 040-40 93 94
Michael Wicktor-Ohlsson, Ledarna, 040-40 90 25
To learn about our recruitment process, please contact HR Services, +46 (0)26 261 444.
We have already decided on what advertising channels and marketing campaigns we wish to use, and respectfully decline any additional contacts.
Jönköping Energi AB
Are you passionate about pioneering new services and solutions utilizing digital technologies, insights based on data and working in diverse teams? Then Innovation Lab at Volvo Group Connected solutions is the place for you to prosper. Welcome to our world!
We are now looking for an IT Architect & Scrum Master to join our Innovation lab. You will be part of an agile team focusing on developing new charging solutions for the Volvo Group. Charging solutions will be an important enabler to facilitate the electrification journey of the Volvo Group’s customer’s and new solutions are required to support the deployment of larger commercial vehicles. In this role you will have the opportunity to bring innovative solutions to market and contribute to the electrification of new industries. You will be responsible for designing, building and scaling the solutions while ensuring that the whole team works in an agile manner.
You have practical experience of backend techs (e.g. Java, Spring), cloud techs (e.g. AWS), databases (Postgres) and integration techs (GraphQL, REST, JSON, AMQ). You also have been working as a Scrum master leading teams from early concepts all the way to commercialization. Any additional knowledge or experience within electromobility is a strong merit.
WHO ARE YOU?
As a person you are passionate about creating new smart services and ready to contribute with new ideas powered by your interest in new developments and technologies. You have an open mindset, a willingness to explore and you are comfortable with a high level of uncertainty.
If you want to be part of a team where new technologies solve end-user needs in a fun environment - come and join us at Innovation Lab
Guillaume Favreau, Director Software Engineering & Prototyping, +46 765534829
ABOUT INNOVATION LAB
Innovation Lab is a place where we identify, explore and validate, new ideas and new business opportunities, driven by trends in society. We work closely together with the truck divisions and business areas in Volvo Group, as well as partners, customers and start-ups. It’s a place with a lot of energy, where we have fun and accelerate the ideas all the way to the market, supporting Volvo Group in reaching its mission to drive prosperity through transport solutions.
Volvo Business Services AB