Discover the opportunity to join a new stand-alone business Group. WIBE-GROUP has a portfolio of long-established brands for Cable Support going back to 1929. In May, WIBE-GROUP started the process of creating a stand-alone business operation with production and sales offices with more than 300 employees in 10 European countries. Join us for a challenging journey to further develop the brand and ourselves in the best interest of our customers.
Marketing Communication Manager – WIBE-group
Eager to work in an international environment where we are aiming for strong continued growth? Do you have experience from Marketing Communication? Are you driven, creative and an organized person with good communication skills and want to be a part of the new WIBE-GROUP? Then this is your chance!
We are now looking for a Marketing Communication Manager that wants to build and strengthen WIBE-GROUP and respective brand’s identities. In this role you will be responsible for all our marketing communication such as define objectives, themes, targets, budget, tools media and the definition of all multi-platform and channel communication strategy and activities.
As a MarCom manager you will take the lead in developing and finetuning our customer personas and respective customer journey mapping. You will perform customer satisfaction studies and turn the results in recommendations and campaigns to further improve our customer experience.
Main tasks will be:
- Take the lead in defining compelling communication briefs, highlighting customer benefits and key differentiators compared to competitors (clear UVP´s).
- Analyze competitor’s communication actions
- Take the ownership of our MarCom programs definition for our channels and segments and Marketing calendar on time and on budget, at the highest quality level to develop our Brand Strategy, Marketing Penetration, Customer Acquisition and Retention in defined segment, covering all media
- Inspiring, motivating and supporting your team so that they are thinking and acting at their best, delivering high quality work, working as an effective team and meeting organizational and individual objectives
- Analyze and report MarCom program performance with appropriate actions
You will report to the Marketing Director.
Education and Experience
- Minimum a bachelor’s degree in Media, Communications, Business Administration, or related field
- A strategic and creative thinker with proven experience of working on diverse and wide ranging communication strategies including all forms of media
- Proficient in developing, executing and measuring demand generation programs that keep customers and prospects engaged throughout the funnel
- Have a good understanding of social media and the impact technology is having on communications and collaboration
- Strong knowledge of content development and SEM
- Project management skills and experience
- A strong network of PR and media contacts would be highly advantageous
- Experience of representing an organization at external events
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills in both Swedish and English
- Need to have a high level of attention to detail including proven ability to manage multiple, competing priorities simultaneously
We think you’re a good teamplayer and want to share your experience and knowledge with your group and colleagues. You have excellent interpersonal skills and want to build long-term relationships with different stakeholders.
What WIBE-GROUP can offer you
WIBE-GROUP is a fast moving and flat organization with a true entrepreneurial spirit. We offer you a dynamic position with a vast level of freedom to express your creativity and you will be fully empowered to make strategic and tactical decisions. You will be leading the Marketing Communication team and will have the chance to further build this expanding team.
We collaborate with Hansson & Partners.
Apply at www.hanssonpartners.com no later than August 8, 2021.
For more information contact
Martin Ogemar, 072-237 21 30. [email protected]
Anna Hansson, 070-695 64 63, [email protected]
We look forward hearing from you!
Hansson & Partners i Sverige AB