At EY, you’ll have the chance to build a career as unique as you are, with the global scale, support, inclusive culture and technology to become the best version of you. And we’re counting on your unique voice and perspective to help EY become even better, too. Join us and build an exceptional experience for yourself, and a better working world for all.
Nordic Sector Marketing Manager
Do you have a passion for developing compelling B2B marketing programs to drive increased relevance and engagement towards sector specific clients and prospects? EY seeks an insightful and experienced Nordic Sector Marketing Manager. Based in the Stockholm area, you will be part of a cross-Nordic team of 35+ dedicated marketing and communications professionals. Would you like to be part of our international and inclusive environment? Apply now!
Brand, Marketing and Communications (BMC) function implements the branding and growth strategy of EY, driving commercial value that deliver measurable market impact. We work hand in hand with the business to take services and solutions to market. Together we bring our purpose to life for clients and communities: Building a Better Working World.
As Nordic Sector Marketing Manager, you will partner with Sector leadership and peers in Business Development to create signature moments and digital campaigns to engage the audience. You will work closely with our Go To Market (GTM) Segments-, Service Lines- and Program Marketing Managers, and other stakeholders in our +7.000 people strong Nordic EY team.
As a proactive marketing business partner for two Nordic Sectors, you will also represent the region in Global BMC Sector teams. Working in our international environment, you will leverage the breadth of BMC onshore and offshore skills to ensure the development, progress, optimization and documentation of your GTM initiatives, as an output of the Nordic integrated BMC plan. Together with the whole BMC, you will strengthen the EY brand, by developing and deploying a GTM approach that supports our business objectives.
Your key responsibilities
As our Sector Marketing Manager, you will be responsible for the impact created by your sector marketing plan. You will grow brand, demand and uplift satisfaction across the customer journey by positioning EY timely and relevant from the prioritized segment and account perspectives. You will be setting up, localizing, managing and optimizing campaigns across Nordic countries, with special attention towards c-level. Leveraging your knowledge of marketing automation, you will challenge our planning, and recommend new engagement tactics.
Being experienced with content production with inhouse creatives, external agencies and alliances is a plus, since you will participate in developing local and curate global content, to promote thought leadership through webcasts, video, podcasts, blog articles, e-books and email nurturing programs. You have a customer first mindset, being aware of the value in strong client relationships, KOL- and ABM programs.
Skills and attributes for success
- Experienced with integration of business priorities into marketing plans - with a track record from execution of sector-based and ABM marketing campaigns, resulting in strong business impact
- Experienced in activating marketing tactics in own, paid and shared media, leveraging opportunities in marketing automation and tracking digital behaviour across the lifecycle, ideally in a B2B environment
- Skilled builder of campaign reports based on key performance metrics
- Curious to leverage new MarTech
To qualify for the role you must have
- Excellent communication skills, speak and write fluently English and a Nordic language, preferably Swedish
- A growth mindset, enjoying teamwork and being confident when recommending best practice to senior stakeholders
- Bachelor/Master’s degree in marketing
Ideally, you’ll also
- Thrive in an international environment
What we look for
We seek you who thrive in a lively environment with the ability to manage time and juggle multiple priorities. You are result-oriented and demonstrate integrity, respect and teaming when working with your colleagues. You can manage expectations from stakeholders on an Executive level and understand how to shape out their ideas by developing integrated go-to-market initiatives.
What we offer
We are highly qualified in our respective areas and maintain a high professional standard. We have an informal tone and put great emphasis on having a challenging and fun working day. We offer you good career opportunities in an environment where the focus is on both quality and teamwork and where professional development is at the center of everything. Plus, we offer:
- Continuous learning: You’ll develop the mindset and skills to navigate whatever comes next.
- Success as defined by you: We’ll provide the tools and flexibility, so you can make a meaningful impact, your way.
- Transformative leadership: We’ll give you the insights, coaching and confidence to be the leader the world needs.
- Diverse and inclusive culture: You’ll be embraced for who you are and empowered to use your voice to help others find theirs.
To learn more about EY and what it’s like to work here, please visit EY Careers, Karriärbloggen, and our social media channels.
If you can demonstrate that you meet the criteria above, please contact us as soon as possible.
Please apply by sending us your resume and cover letter online no later than May 9th, 2021. We will evaluate applications as we receive them and appreciate to hear from you as soon as possible. If you have any questions regarding the position you are welcome to contact [email protected]
For questions regarding the recruitment process please contact [email protected]
We look forward to receiving your application!
The exceptional EY experience. It’s yours to build.
EY | Building a better working world
EY exists to build a better working world, helping to create long-term value for clients, people and society and build trust in the capital markets.
Enabled by data and technology, diverse EY teams in over 150 countries provide trust through assurance and help clients grow, transform and operate.
Working across assurance, consulting, law, strategy, tax and transactions, EY teams ask better questions to find new answers for the complex issues facing our world today.
Ernst & Young AB
TylöHelo is looking for a Head of Marketing.
The Head of Marketing holds the overall responsibility of leading and developing the marketing function of TylöHelo Group. This involves having the operational as well as the strategic responsibility of developing the function.
The position is based in Halmstad, Sweden and will report to CCO of TylöHelo Group and have one direct report.
On the overall the Head of Marketing will lead and develop Marketing within TylöHelo Group's operations by;
· Developing a strategic marketing plan that supports the company's goals in close collaboration with relevant departments such as Sales and Development.
· Running own initiatives regarding market concepts and product launches with local adaptations needed within the company's global market base that covers both B2B and B2C
· Ensuring brand consistency through all marketing channels.
· Developing the content on the digital platforms.
· Leading and coaching direct reporting employees, which includes the usual managerial tasks such as holding employee interviews, setting salaries, being active in resource planning, following up KPIs and setting goals for teams as well as individuals.
· Coordinating and procuring external services within the function.
· Controlling / Coordinating external resources thus ensuring that TylöHelo Group has an effective Marketing function.
· Developing the training program for Swedish retailers, wholesalers and global distributors in both product and service knowledge.
· Responsibility for the department's budget, report outcomes and status to the CCO each month.
As a person we expect the Head of Marketing to be;
· Business-oriented with an understanding of business and customer perspective
· Open to change
· Organized and reliable
· Analytical and creative
· University degree on atleast BSc level in Marketing or equivalent.
· +5 years of documented experience from a leading Marketing role with budget responsibility within manufacturing companies or at sales company with a global focus on both products and brands.
· Knowledge and experience from the wellness / hospitality industry is an advantage.
· Atleast 3 years documented experience of leading and coaching direct-reporting employees.
· Documented experience of call-off / procurement of services for the function is needed.
· Experience of collaborating with and managing external resources is vital. Holding a functional responsiblity in a smaller organization means that experience from project management is needed.
· Knowledge of web design and experience in SEO / SEM, SoMe and Google Analytics is needed in order to increase web traffic.
Languageskills required: Fluency in English, oral was well as in writing, is a requirement. Fluency in Swedish, German and / or French is an advantage.
Your application: We welcome your application, do send your application with CV and personal letter to: [email protected]
Please note that we we will source candidates and interview continuously.
For questions regarding the role contact CCO TylöHelo Group Niklas Brönn [email protected]
TylöHelo Group TylöHelo is a global sauna company from the Nordics that provide feel-good moments and wellness experiences, with over 100 years of expertise. Our offering is a complete range of products within sauna, steam and Infrared, for both residential and professional use, to ensure a perfect wellness experience for every need. Rooms, heaters, control panels, steam generators and interior are all created by us. The built-in longevity of our products ensure a long lasting return on investment as well as a smaller environmental foot-print.
The group consists of the brands Tylö, Helo, Kastor, Finnleo and Amerec with offices and/or production sites in Sweden, Finland, Norway, UK and USA. We operate through subsidiaries and partners, which sell through a network of distributors in approx. 100 countries.
Ansök via mejl
Hungry Kitchens Sweden AB
Hungry Kitchens Sweden AB