TylöHelo is looking for a Head of Marketing.
The Head of Marketing holds the overall responsibility of leading and developing the marketing function of TylöHelo Group. This involves having the operational as well as the strategic responsibility of developing the function.
The position is based in Halmstad, Sweden and will report to CCO of TylöHelo Group and have one direct report.
On the overall the Head of Marketing will lead and develop Marketing within TylöHelo Group's operations by;
· Developing a strategic marketing plan that supports the company's goals in close collaboration with relevant departments such as Sales and Development.
· Running own initiatives regarding market concepts and product launches with local adaptations needed within the company's global market base that covers both B2B and B2C
· Ensuring brand consistency through all marketing channels.
· Developing the content on the digital platforms.
· Leading and coaching direct reporting employees, which includes the usual managerial tasks such as holding employee interviews, setting salaries, being active in resource planning, following up KPIs and setting goals for teams as well as individuals.
· Coordinating and procuring external services within the function.
· Controlling / Coordinating external resources thus ensuring that TylöHelo Group has an effective Marketing function.
· Developing the training program for Swedish retailers, wholesalers and global distributors in both product and service knowledge.
· Responsibility for the department's budget, report outcomes and status to the CCO each month.
As a person we expect the Head of Marketing to be;
· Business-oriented with an understanding of business and customer perspective
· Open to change
· Organized and reliable
· Analytical and creative
· University degree on atleast BSc level in Marketing or equivalent.
· +5 years of documented experience from a leading Marketing role with budget responsibility within manufacturing companies or at sales company with a global focus on both products and brands.
· Knowledge and experience from the wellness / hospitality industry is an advantage.
· Atleast 3 years documented experience of leading and coaching direct-reporting employees.
· Documented experience of call-off / procurement of services for the function is needed.
· Experience of collaborating with and managing external resources is vital. Holding a functional responsiblity in a smaller organization means that experience from project management is needed.
· Knowledge of web design and experience in SEO / SEM, SoMe and Google Analytics is needed in order to increase web traffic.
Languageskills required: Fluency in English, oral was well as in writing, is a requirement. Fluency in Swedish, German and / or French is an advantage.
Your application: We welcome your application, do send your application with CV and personal letter to: [email protected]
Please note that we we will source candidates and interview continuously.
For questions regarding the role contact CCO TylöHelo Group Niklas Brönn [email protected]
TylöHelo Group TylöHelo is a global sauna company from the Nordics that provide feel-good moments and wellness experiences, with over 100 years of expertise. Our offering is a complete range of products within sauna, steam and Infrared, for both residential and professional use, to ensure a perfect wellness experience for every need. Rooms, heaters, control panels, steam generators and interior are all created by us. The built-in longevity of our products ensure a long lasting return on investment as well as a smaller environmental foot-print.
The group consists of the brands Tylö, Helo, Kastor, Finnleo and Amerec with offices and/or production sites in Sweden, Finland, Norway, UK and USA. We operate through subsidiaries and partners, which sell through a network of distributors in approx. 100 countries.
Ansök via mejl