WHO YOU ARE
You are passionate about logistics and fulfilment operations. Increasing customer value motivates you and you get energized by contributing to overall success and results through collaboration. Moreover you are inspired by working together in in an ever-changing multi-dimensional environment and motivated by finding new ways through co-creation with colleagues and other IKEA units. You are passionate about creating the future IKEA and you share the IKEA culture.
For this role you have experience in SSS or Planner (self-serve areas / warehouses) roles as a team leader. You have also proven advanced training in supply chain management, sourcing, sales or equivalent. We believe you have multicultural experience and experience of implementing the Retail Establishment process. In addition you bring minimum 5 years of working with retail logistics or other customer fulfilment. Your project management skills are strong and you possess proven strong interpersonal skills.
You have knowledge in following areas:
• the Retail Establishment Process
• how to execute a cross-functional project
• extensive knowledge of logistical equipment and efficient fulfilment solutions
• extensive knowledge of efficient logistical flows and working routines
• extensive knowledge of working with logistical KPIs and parameters
• customers' living situations in different areas around the world as well as their needs and frustrations in their everyday life at home
• methods for presenting the range and service range using store media, display techniques and store layout as commercial tools
• IKEA concept, brand objectives, values and vision
• how to create and implement change initiatives and manage stakeholders in IKEA
• the IKEA multichannel shopping experience
As a person you have the ability to perform work accuracy and attention to detail. You appreciate to apply new methods, digital systems and processes to improve performance. Furthermore we believe you have a creative mind-set with the ability to encourage creative ideas and perspectives that add value. You aspire to work and perform with flexibility and simplicity and you have the ability to communicate and present clearly within specific area of expertise with IKEA tone of voice. You have the ability to understand customer needs in order to challenge common ways.
The Logistics Specialist is to ensure that the design of the retail spaces in the new Customer Meeting Points (CMPs) and major rebuilds are planned to have the highest efficiency and lowest cost from a logistic and fulfilment perspective. This role will also contribute to CMPs that present the range in a vital, inspiring way that fitting the needs of the many and enable access to the whole range in a multichannel retail world of IKEA.
• plan the design of the retail spaces and home furnishing solutions of the new CMPs in order to enable safe and efficient logistic and fulfilment operations
• contribute to home furnishing and retail design solutions that enable logistic efficiency, effectiveness of the logistic operation and secure highest possible commerciality
• as an expert in CMP logistics, share and use best practices and knowledge with colleagues and relevant business partners to strengthen their understanding of the principles of effective and efficient goods flow and space utilisation
• ensure efficient CMPs that present the range in a vital, inspiring way fitting the needs of the many and that enable access to the whole range in a multichannel retail world of IKEA
• be at the forefront of new solutions and new technology in order to optimise customer experience and efficiency of CMPs
• work across functions within Ingka Group and collaborate with other IKEA units, in particular CFF
• drive an open and sharing climate, being a role model of the IKEA values
This role is based in Malmö and you will report to the Customer Experience planning Manager.
ABOUT THIS WORK AREA
With the customer at the heart of everything we do, Group Expansion takes responsibility for strategic expansion planning enabling penetration of existing and new markets. We take the lead for business development of existing and new customer meeting points. We act on business needs and empower the markets to maximise accessibility, implement our retailing concepts and fully utilise our assets in the new world of IKEA – all at lowest cost, with economy of scale and sustained profitability.
QUESTION AND SUPPORT?! LET`S CONNECT!
If you have any questions related to the recruitment process, please feel free to reach out to recruitment coordinator Sofie Skarlöv at [email protected]
Please note that for this position it is highly evaluated with previous IKEA experience.
Ingka Services AB
Ansök via mejl
ÅF Pöyry AB