Martin & Servera AB
Adecco Sweden AB
- MS Excel
- MS Office
Orange Sky AB is a Stockholm based e-commerce company founded in 2012. The company currently consists of 3 fast growing brands - Sudio, Gaston Luga and Marc Mirren - and has a track record for fast scaling of new brands internationally. Today the group of brands has 90 co-workers in Stockholm Sweden (headquarters) and about 50 employees in Zhongshan China
We strive to disrupt the earphone industry, aiming to be among the top 5 brands within 3 years. It is a bold objective, but together we will do it! We are selling in 40+ markets and are one of Northern Europe's fastest growing companies within our industry. Driven by ambitious and motivated co-workers, the company culture is creative and collaborative. Where new ideas and initiatives are encouraged. As a growing international company, we are always open for new young professionals to join our Sudio family. You might be one of them; after all, you are reading this right?
Who you are:
- You are not afraid to take initiatives and can work on your own.
- You are tech savvy and experiences in Excel and good with numbers.
- You are analytical, structured and organized, and have an eye for details.
- You are fluent in English, both in writing and speaking.
- Fluent in Cantonese or Mandarin.
- A university degree is a plus but not a requirement.
What you'll do:
- Analysis stock demand and place purchasing request to supplier.
- Coordinate stock demands with internal departments such as customer service, marketing and sales team.
- Follow up production schedule with supplier, make sure the delivery meets online campaign schedule and offline distribution demands.
This is a junior position. This job offers you both freedom and responsibility. You will have many different responsibilities hence you will need to be able to cover several areas at the same time.
Please send your application to: [email protected] with position as email title. We will go over the applications continually.
Ansök via mejl
Lernia Bemanning AB
Lantmännen Ek För