Are you an entrepreneurial project manager with a solid experience within applications of bacterial nanocellulose(BNC)?
You might be what we are looking for. We are looking for you who:
- Have at least five years’ experience with developing applications from BNC.
- Have experience with starting new businesses. Preferably within the applications of BNC area.
- Should have at least two viable applications that are either patented by you or in other ways have a clear freedom to operate status.
- Should be a person who works well with others and can work independently in projects with our customers.
- Have a flexible mindset with regards to achieving the goal of building new businesses focusing on commercialization of BNC based products. This might include: openness to running startup companies within the area, collaborate closely with regional incubators and R&D partners.
- Are able to relocate to Västernorrland, Sweden during the period of hiring.
About the job
We are working with customers that develop processes for producing BNC from Swedish forest feedstocks. We have an opportunity to intensify this work by hiring someone who can contribute towards the product end of the BNC development. You will be working with our customers and regional incubators towards building business cases based on BNC. You will be responsible for suggesting viable products, develop necessary processes to achieve the qualities needed and together with our partners build business cases around these new products. We would prefer that you are also interested in building businesses outside of the hiring at Labservice. During the six months of your hiring period we expect at least one viable application of BNC to have been investigated technically together with two of our partners within this area.
Lab.Service i Sundsvall AB
Ansök via mejl
Do you want to be part of making everyday life easier for people around the world? Without seeing it, you meet us every day in your everyday life. We are in your soles, in your mobile and in the newspaper you read. With a common commitment to innovation, sustainability and safety, our employees work daily for a sustainable future.
As a Tolling (contract manufacturing) Coordinator within Nouryon, you’ll perform work tasks such as production planning, material planning, inventory management and coordination of transfers between production plants. You will generate supply forecasts to our Tollers and follow up on performance with them. You are also expected to work towards continuous improvements to the operational aspects of Tolling. This is a key position where you will represent the company with internal as well as external stakeholders.
To be successful in this position we believe you have strong analytical and interpersonal skills. Further, you are an organized team player with a “can-do” attitude. We also see that you have:
- B.Sc in Supply Chain or related degree
- 1-3 years work experience within Supply Chain or a manufacturing facility
- Strong IT competence/experience regarding
- Standard Office Software, especially Excel
- SAP (Production Planning, Materials Management) Ability to troubleshoot SAP transactions highly desirable.
- Fluent in written and spoken English.
Why join us?
Are you passionate about sustainability, innovation, safety, and collaboration? Do you want to grow together with a company that is forward-looking and continuously improving how they work? Our employees have ideas on how to build a sustainable future and the drive and passion to realize them. They believe that building long-term relationships and integrity are keys to success. If that describes you, we will gladly make way for your ambitions. We offer you countless career opportunities. From day one we support you with your personal growth, through challenging positions and comprehensive learning and development opportunities, in a dynamic, international, diverse, and proactive working environment.
This is a permanent position on a full-time basis, reporting to the Tolling Operations Lead and based in Gothenburg, Sweden.
Please apply via our online recruitment system with an uploaded job specific resume and cover letter. We do not accept applications via e-mail, these applications will be disregarded.
For additional information about the vacancy please contact Maria Kovacevic, Tolling Operations Lead [email protected] +46 73 581 63 06
For information about the recruitment process or your application, please contact Wictoria Majstrand, HR Business Partner +46 709 577 646
For unions related questions please contact:
Akademikerklubben, Anna-Lena Palm, +46 733 855 113
Unionen, Magnus Svensson, +46 73 385 58 38
If you have any general questions or need assistance, please contact: [email protected]
Nouryon is a global, specialty chemicals leader. Markets and consumers worldwide rely on our essential solutions to manufacture everyday products, such as personal care, cleaning goods, paints and coatings, agriculture and food, pharmaceuticals, and building products. Furthermore, the dedication of more than 9,700 employees with a shared commitment to our customers, business growth, safety, sustainability and innovation has resulted in a consistently strong financial performance. We operate in over 80 countries around the world with a portfolio of industry-leading brands. Visit our website and follow us @Nouryon and on LinkedIn.
The application process
After the closing date, we will start the selection process.
In our first selection we thoroughly go through all the applications. If your skills and qualifications match the profile we are looking for, you will be invited to an initial phone interview that takes approximately 30 minutes. If you proceed in our selection process, we invite you to a face-to-face interview that takes about 1,5 hours. There you will meet with the hiring manager.
We look forward to your application!
We kindly ask you as an internal candidate to apply with your Nouryon email.
We have already chosen our sourcing channels for this recruitment and kindly ask not to be contacted by any advertisement agents, recruitment agencies or manning companies.
Nouryon Surface Chemistry AB
Bravura Sverige AB
- Basic cell fabrication and evaluation: especially coincell fabrication and evaluation will be essential, even though part of the work could be outsourced as needed. Still it should be followed up and summarized by anode engineers.
- Electro chemical tests including swelling, EIS, Li plating, rate capability, cyclability, high temperature and low temperature characteristics: Even though some part of the evaluation can be outsourced, data organization and analysis will be very important part since it will give a clue to the selection of materials and also direction of improvement.
The person we are looking for is strongly goal oriented, curious and eager to learn. You will get the chance to have a real impact on our success story in Sweden (to start with) and see the results of your work. Our organization requires and values great self-discipline and a natural talent to make things happen. The anode engineer is a vital member of the cell design team and key to Northvolt's mission to enable the future of energy.
Apply with CV and your complete LinkedIn profile. Full-time employment, fixed salary. Planned starting date is asap.
- A degree in BS/MSc or PhD in material, chemical or related engineering is a must
- Track record of successful achievements
- Curious, technically educated and with a strong business background
- Good English is written and oral skills, Swedish is a plus