WHO YOU ARE
We are looking for a people-centric Data & Analytics Domain Manager to own and drive the Data & Analytics strategy for the Customer domain.
This domain is transforming the relationship between IKEA and our customers by engaging them with new technology-driven touchpoints for every moment of their lives. The teams are part of creating new and exciting solutions like the shoppable app, the new ikea.com and smooth checkout solutions. With Customer Experience in focus, we are paving the way for a digital modernisation while ensuring smooth operations on our current platforms.
Keep reading about this exciting opportunity, if you have a proven track record for establishing and leading a data driven culture and strategy within a retail and ecommerce business and are passionate about the endless possibilities of Data & Analytics and its value for business.
In this role you will own and drive the Data & Analytics strategy within the customer domain, working collaboratively with the domain stakeholders such as Product Domain Manager, Product UX Design Domain Manager, and Engineering Domain Manager, to define and execute the Data & Analytics strategy. You will lead with IKEA culture and values at heart, to inspire collaborative leadership and high performing teams. You will be responsible for setting priorities based, not only the Data & Analytics strategy but also on the customer domain roadmap to lead the development and adoption of data-driven solutions and innovations.
You will be leading a team of senior leaders and collaborating with other leaders to accelerate data-driven decision making at IKEA to ensure the best customer experience. You will be reporting to the Data & Analytics Manager at Group Digital.
We believe you bring the following:
• Strong believe in the IKEA corporate identity, core values and vision of creating a better everyday life for the many people
• A strong understanding of opportunities and limitations of modern data and analytics and its value for our business
• Extensive knowledge of all steps and processes related to data-driven digital product development and how to lead and inspire the organization to adopt these methodologies
• High intellectual curiosity and a true thought-leader with ability to acquire new knowledge and skills as well as champion new concepts, methods, digital systems and processes to improve performance
• Excellent understanding of the retail and eCommerce business
• Ability to communicate with all audience sizes and levels of seniority with clarity, conciseness and impact
• Excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to build trustful and long-lasting relationships
• Strong people leadership skills, such as in inspiring and coaching others to realise the incredible value of data
OUR TEAM WITHIN IKEA
At Group Digital, we set the digital agenda to keep IKEA leading in an uncertain and fast-moving environment. We drive the development, provision and operation of our digital products and services using existing and emerging new technologies and agile delivery methods to deliver at pace. At the same time, we provide a home to develop and extend the business, people, and technical skills needed to ensure continuous improvement and growth of our digital capability.
The Data & Analytics function is a core pillar of Group Digital, with responsibility to shape and drive digital objectives with deep internal competence along the data value chain, ranging from key enablers such as Data Management and Data Architecture to product success drivers like Data Engineering and Advanced Analytics.
Data-driven decision making is at the heart of our business transformation and never has it been more important for our long-term future and growth
IKEA IT AB
Ansök via mejl