The Wellspect digital vision for 2025 is to be accessible and responsive 24/7 across the globe. All stakeholder interactions are to be supported by digital solutions and our internal processes are digitized. Our guiding principles are simplicity, efficiency and value creation.
As the Digital Office Manager, you will play a key role in the execution of the digital transformation that we as an enterprise is about to start. You will be responsible for defining our digital ecosystem and making relevant data available that allow us to optimize business processes and improve customer experience.
The Digital Office Manager is expected to be hands on, leading and executing digital initiatives. In this role you will have the opportunity to set the agenda for this journey and influence the way moving forward.
We are looking for someone who thrives from challenges and get energized by being able to lead our digital journey and set the infrastructure in place. The role has no direct reports, however you will be able to make a real difference as you will have a strong support and sponsorship from the organization.
In the role as Digital Office Manager you will work with many different contact settings both locally and globally. Important stakeholders will be the Wellspect Mgm Team and functional leaders, the IT leadership team and the digital commercial and marketing team.
This role reports to Group Controller, Wellspect and will be based in Mölndal, Sweden.
• Leading the development and execution of the digital roadmap, that delivers against the strategic and tactical objectives for Wellspect.
• Provides a single point of coordination and oversight for our digital transformation initiatives and projects.
• Acts as a champion and change agent, identifying and driving opportunities for business process engineering by using digital solutions.
• Acts as a thought leader on emerging digital technologies, articulating the digital future and the enterprise's role in it.
• Builds and maintains external relationships in academia and vendors, managing procurement of digital services.
• Partners with the IT organization to develop and exploit new digital business solutions to create a competitive edge for the enterprise. May also own and lead development teams and projects directly.
• A bachelor's or master's degree in business administration or related field, or equivalent work experience. Additional education in marketing as well as information and technology disciplines are desirable
• Experience in hands on leading cross-functional teams and enterprise wide programs, operating and influencing effectively across the organization and within complex contexts
• Preferably experience in information-intensive industries or digitally advanced enterprises
• Experience in process engineering, developing business models and business transformation
• Strategy and management consulting experience desirable
• Deep understanding of the evolving digital world on both the demand side (how people/companies are using technology) and the supply side (emerging technologies)
• Strong business acumen, including domain-specific knowledge of the company and its business units
• Ability to effectively drive people, process and technology change in a dynamic and complex operating environment
• Strong communication skills, including the ability to explain digital concepts and technologies to business leaders, as well as business concepts to technologists
As a person you are a strong leader but also a team player. You are committed to your tasks and is someone who is comfortable in challenging the status quo in a smooth and effective way. Working with different contact settings will come naturally for you and you have strong stakeholder management skills.
For more information, please contact Talent Acquisition Specialist, Viktoria Läbom, telephone +46 31 376 47 10. Please apply no later than December 6th, 2020, but note that we will review applications continuously, so be sure to send in your application as soon as possible.
We look forward hearing from you.
Dentsply Ih AB