In your role as Service Delivery Manager you will be working in the very engine room of our organization. It is on your table to ensure exceptional customer experience and secure contract alignment by successfully managing the customer interface across our processes, people and functions. This means that you among a lot of things will be leading regular service reviews between Interxion and key/strategic customers, building stronger relationship and developing continuous improvement programs in both Denmark and Sweden.
• Identify and manage both standard and non-standard customer requirements including terms & conditions, SLAs, reporting, access rules and hand & eyes from design through to operations.
• Stay on top of figures, contract details, customer needs and internal workload and capacity
• Ensure awareness within the operational organization at a country and group level
• Be accountable for customer facing service review meetings including reporting, SLA management/ monitoring and validating SLA performance
• Be accountable for identifying opportunities for service improvement
• Be the process owner and be accountable for the effectiveness, improvement and outcomes of the process.
We believe you have a passion for the customer experience, connecting important pieces together and following business cases from end to end. Structure and orderliness are key to you, as they are essential prerequisites to stay on top of the vast flow of information, details and stakeholders that you work with. The role provides a great opportunity to influence and contribute to the future of our company, both in terms of development and structure. As the role contains a high level of operation and report responsibility, we believe that you are a person with strong communication skills and the attitude of a leader. This is a suitable role for you who want to develop and deploy your management and leadership skills in a modern, global and agile environment as the position may develop into a role with direct references over time. As Service Delivery Manager you will frequently travel between our facilities in Copenhagen and Stockholm.
What you´ll need
• Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent
• 3-5 years of relevant experience in a Customer relationship or Service Delivery role in a technical environment
• Proven organizational and conceptual skills and natural leadership vocation
• Structured approach to follow up and finalize tasks
• Outstanding analytical, communications and problem-solving skills
• Experience in engaging stakeholders and customers
• Result oriented and dedicated to the pursuit of continuous improvement
• Fluent in Swedish and English
In a rapidly evolving business sector, we see ourselves as courageous and passionate, working together as one team to understand and meet our customers’ needs. Join us and you’ll discover a supportive and open environment where you’ll be encouraged to be yourself. This means you’ll have the chance to work with people from different business areas, challenge the way we do things and put your ideas into action. We’ll also give you plenty of training and development opportunities so you can build a rewarding and successful career.
The position is a permanent position with employment at Interxion's office in Kista, Stockholm. If you have any questions, please contact HR-partner Linn Landin, [email protected] Register your application and CV below. Selection is ongoing.
At Interxion, we’re small enough to adapt quickly to the rapidly changing digital landscape, but big enough to work with some of the world’s leading businesses. And we’re growing fast, so this is a great time to join us and make your mark on our future.
Interxion Sverige AB