Patent- och Registreringsverket
Ps Partner AB
Be part of something altogether life-changing
Working at Cytiva in the Life Sciences industry means being at the forefront of providing new solutions to transform human health. Our incredible customers undertake life-saving activities ranging from fundamental biological research to developing innovative vaccines, new medicines, and cell and gene therapies.
At Cytiva you will be able to continuously improve yourself and us – working on challenges that truly matter with people that care for each other, our customers, and their patients. With associates across 40 countries, Cytiva is a place where every day is a learning opportunity – so you can grow your career and expand your skills in the long term.
Cytiva is proud to work alongside a community of nine fellow Danaher Life Sciences companies. Together, we’re pioneering the future of science and medicine, developing products that enable researchers in the fight to save lives.
What you’ll do
You will be intimately involved in building and implementing IP strategies for protecting some of Cytiva’s core product portfolios including chromatography resins and protein ligands for our Bioprocess applications, and product areas of Cytiva’s Cell and Gene Therapy and Research businesses. This will cover all aspects from collaborating closely with R&D and business colleagues to build world class IP protection, drafting high quality patent applications, prosecuting global patent portfolios, through to IP litigation support.
- Work closely with R&D and product development teams to capture and protect commercially significant inventions.
- Draft and file high quality patent applications.
- Efficiently advance prosecution of pending patent applications and manage global patent portfolios to ensure that meaningful protection is obtained.
- Develop IP strategies using various types of IP to create and nurture valuable IP assets.
- Perform freedom to operate reviews and minimize exposure to third party IP.
- Support IP aspects of business development, licensing, and Merger & Acquisition activities.
- Represent Cytiva in EPO opposition proceedings.
- Support IP enforcement actions.
- Provide IP training to R&D, product and marketing teams.
Who you are
- Qualified European Patent Attorney with strong technical background.
- Technical background in biology, biochemistry, chemistry or related life sciences field.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Experience of devising innovative IP strategies.
- Good commercial awareness.
- Experience working in the life sciences or healthcare sector.
- Whilst expertise to advise on IP matters in the biology/chemistry fields is essential, experience or interest in working additionally in product areas pertaining to other technical fields would be desirable.
- Knowledge of laws, regulations, practices and procedures relating to patent procurement in Europe, US and Asia.
Our business is growing quickly and we hire across the board. Interview and selection will happen continuously .
When you join us, you’ll also be joining Danaher’s global organization, where 69,000 people wake up every day determined to help our customers win. As an associate, you’ll try new things, work hard, and advance your skills with guidance from dedicated leaders, all with the support of powerful Danaher Business System tools and the stability of a tested organization.
At Danaher, we value diversity and the existence of similarities and differences, both visible and not, found in our workforce, workplace and throughout the markets we serve. Our associates, customers and shareholders contribute unique and different perspectives as a result of these diverse attributes.
If you’ve ever wondered what’s within you, there’s no better time to find out.
Cytiva Sweden AB
Det finns ingen tillförlitlig lönestatistik för detta yrke och lönesättningen kan variera.
Svårt att få jobb!
Inom detta yrke är det svårt att få jobb i Sverige inom den närmaste tiden.
Vägar till detta yrke
Jobbar du inom detta yrke och tycker att något saknas eller inte stämmer i vår beskrivning?
Vi lyssnar gärna om du vill hjälpa till!