MatHem i Sverige AB
Cobalt is seeking a talented, hardworking Senior UX Designer to join its tight-knit international team in Gothenburg, Sweden.
The key goals of the UX team are as follows:
- Give clients a consistently excellent experience from first engagement onward.
- Provide seamless integration of our solution into our users day to day workflow.
- Define and maintain a comprehensive design system.
- Craft a beautiful, unified and predictable UI and increase ease of use across the product.
To help us achieve these goals you will work closely with the Director of UX, but you will also have a large amount of trust and independence. You will be part of a team that wants to hear your opinions, ideas and concerns. That means you need to be an open, pragmatic and straightforward person who is comfortable sharing your thoughts.
You should have a thorough understanding of design thinking, UI design, graphic design and web technologies. Having a design portfolio and experience in user interface design is required for this position.
As a Senior UX Designer you will also be responsible for advancing and maintaining our design system and library of components. We are looking for someone who is experienced and passionate about design systems and design workflows to help us polish and streamline ours.
Our team understands the close relationship between development and design in software development. You will be working closely with engineers throughout the implementation stage to ensure a high level of quality in production releases.
We are looking for someone who:
- Will be excited about collaborating and communicating closely with team members and other stakeholders
- Wants to work with clients to understand detailed requirements and design user experiences that meet their needs.
- Has the ability to iterate designs and solutions efficiently and intelligently.
- Is enthusiastic about resolving complex user workflows through great design.
- Welcomes feedback and constructive criticism.
- Has experience building visual mockups and prototypes
- Has experience designing high quality interfaces
- Has worked mentoring junior designers, and enjoys helping others develop professionally.
Some of the main responsibilities of this role will be:
- Helping to plan and participate in design sprints around specific features or product goals
- Owning the evolution and maintenance of our design system.
- Plan and implement new designs as well as perfect existing user interfaces
- Work closely with new & junior designers, spreading knowledge on how to use the design system.
- Working with developers and the product team to properly scope and define projects and tickets.
- Planning research tasks and/or participating in client feedback sessions.
The position is full time, located in Gothenburg, Sweden.
What we offer:
- Collaborative and developing work environment
- Flexible hours and location
- Competitive salary, pension agreement and insurance including parental pay
- Gym membership reimbursement (Friskvårdsbidrag)
We're a small team of skilled, nice people, each of us working together in an exceptionally supportive, collaborative environment. Everyone contributes meaningfully to our products' success. You'll know how and why your work matters. You'll like and admire your coworkers, and you will be encouraged to produce work you can take pride in. We love our jobs, and we think you will too when you join us!
Founded in 2011, Cobalt is a fast-growing FinTech startup focused on developing innovative technology for the private equity industry. With roots in solving complex challenges for PE and venture capital investors, Cobalt's mission is to use the power of technology and transparent data to bring innovative software to the market.
Headquartered in Boston, MA with an office in Gothenburg, Sweden, Cobalt's growing team prides itself on its nimble approach to product development and its highly collaborative working environment. Cobalt's products serve the industry’s leading private equity firms. Learn more about us at www.cobalt.pe.
Visent Technology is a subsidiary of Cobalt. Most of the development team is located in Gothenburg, but we collaborate daily with our colleagues in the US.
Visent Technology AB
Ansök via mejl
Friday Väst AB
At Anyfin, we’re on a mission to put the power back in the hands of the consumer, making it as simple as possible to refinance overpriced loans and giving consumers the rates they deserve. We are here to help millions of people towards a better financial situation. To do that, we need a grand vision and people who care and are passionate about changing the world. We’re growing fast and are looking for a Visual Designer focusing on mobile to help us. We hope that is you!
Titles can be difficult, in this role you will be working in the intersection between visual design and UI in a mobile environment. We are looking for a designer with grit, who loves pushing boundaries in mobile design, testing new things and who dare to go further. You’ll be joining a diverse and fast-paced startup environment with others who are just as driven, open to change and helpful as you. You’ll be part of building something truly big, from the ground up, where no day will be the same.
What you will do:
- You’ll be designing exceptional mobile products from start to finish, participating in all phases of design; from definition to implementation and optimization.
- You’ll be working on all existing features of our product as well as being part of conceptualizing new ones.
- Collaborate in cross functional teams with other designers, engineers, product managers and more to ensure that we have the best product experience in the market.
- You’ll take complex products through the complete production; from pen and paper through wireframing to prototypes, and transform them into streamlined, intuitive and beautiful experiences.
- You’ll be interpreting and utilising user research, market innovation, and business goals to influence design outcomes.
- You will be working on our design systems together with our UX designers and other stakeholders to create engaging UI experiences.
- You will be a strong advocate for mobile first thinking, implementing interactions and animations to the app experience.
Who you are:
- You have a strong design portfolio with a proven track record of designing successful mobile products that users love.
- You have a user centric approach to everything you do and have great attention to detail.
- You have had a driving role in a product team following the product life cycle of digital products - from designing and deploying to iterating on mistakes and successes.
- We believe you have at least 3 years of experience within mobile UI design.
- You have a good understanding of native platform design guidelines and how to integrate them with brand styles, interactions and animations.
- Your communication skills are top of the line.
- You have an open mind and like people for what they are (yes, this belongs in the formal requirements section).
- You also have a good understanding of UX and UI principles.
- It is a plus if you have been working in a tech company or in a start-up environment and have a degree in the design field, especially in human-computer interaction, graphic design or UX/UI.
- We work in Figma, previous experience is a plus but not a must.
We value a diverse workplace where everyone is respected for who they are, no matter of their gender, sexual orientation or religion. Anyfin is a place to grow together with like minded colleagues and really make a difference for the people around you.
Don’t be shy and get in touch! We’d love to have a look at anything you might have designed in your spare time or just have a friendly chat.