& Other Stories is a fashion brand offering women a wide range of shoes, bags, accessories, beauty and ready-to-wear to create their personal style, or story. Our creative ateliers in Paris, Stockholm and Los Angeles design diversified fashion collections with great attention to detail and quality. For us there’s no right or wrong when it comes to style, just possibilities and the joy of self-expression.
We are currently around 2 000 employees with online sales and stores in Europe, South Korea, the US and the Middle East – and we are growing.
We are looking for a Copywriter with a passion for communication to join our Creative team.
As an employee, you are an ambassador for & Other Stories. We always have our customers in mind and believe in a welcoming approach where our expertise and fashion knowledge is the key. You encourage and contribute to the shared responsibility of creating and protecting an inclusive and welcoming workplace where everyone is allowed to self-identify.
As a Copywriter you will have the overall responsibility for developing and creating texts according to the assigned tone of voice for all communication touch points.
Your main responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Writing for campaigns, newsletters, site, social media and store communication etc.
- Create and conceptualize strong creative concepts together with our creative team.
- Develop product/site copy that works on a global level, that is descriptive and with an SEO focus.
- Create, edit and proofread product copy to ensure accurate spelling, grammar, clarity and legal compliance.
- Maintain a clear and consistent brand tone of voice.
We believe that you have a flexible mindset, a positive attitude and an understanding of fashion. You are also able to multitask in a fast-paced environment and have an organized and structured approach.
To be a successful Copywriter we also believe you have:
- At least two years’ experience working as a Copywriter
- Strong communication skills, with the ability to write clearly, concisely and easily, as well as the ability to self-edit and sense-check text
- Strong collaboration skills
- Ability to work under deadline pressure with excellent attention to detail, as well as a holistic vision
- Culturally aware, with insight and empathy to be inclusive on a global scale
- Experience in fashion and/or beauty copywriting
- Have full proficiency in written English.
If you want to join our exciting journey and fantastic team, please upload your CV (English) as soon as possible but at the latest 24th of November. Due to GDPR, we only accept applications through our career page. This is a fulltime permanent position, based at our Head Office in Stockholm, Sweden. Start date as soon as possible.
We look forward to receiving your application!
We know that diversity is what makes us strong. Our teams should consist of great mix of people that share and combine their knowledge, experiences, and ideas. It leads to a positive impact on how we address challenges, what we perceive possible and how we choose to relate to our colleagues and customers all over the world.
H & M Hennes & Mauritz Gbc AB
Star Stable Entertainment AB
35 900 kr
Svårt att få jobb!
Inom detta yrke är det svårt att få jobb i Sverige inom den närmaste tiden.
Vägar till detta yrke
Jobbar du inom detta yrke och tycker att något saknas eller inte stämmer i vår beskrivning?
Vi lyssnar gärna om du vill hjälpa till!